Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Which City In The East Can Compare To This? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City In The East Can Compare To This? (3853 Views)

Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Aderewah: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
No be by posting one million pictures of the same streeets for different angles o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Aderewah: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
More

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Aderewah: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Morey

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Upworkwriter007(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
lol, i see what you did there. Those that'll be triggered are coming for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Cypress042(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lol, hope you're ready for the vawulence ahead man grin

12 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Boogyman557: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool The place make SENTENCES ooo

Na this kind place I de like...

Enough space...

If u stay dis kind place SMOKE WEED, the WEED go de enter ur head WELL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by boyfwend(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brown roof everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by iReddington: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
They will rush to the thread but will be utterly disappointed.

grin People that were still making making animal sounds, living in trees and bushes, and using leaves as clothes when Ibadan was making waves with civilization and many firsts in Africa.

10 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
The question should be; Which tribes are the landlords of these buildings?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Wawelexy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Where is this please? Are you boasting of this?
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Aderewah: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The question should be; Which tribes are the landlords of these buildings?
Please tell us the tribe

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aderewah:

Please tell us the tribe

Brown roofs: Afonja landlord
Modern roofs: Not Afonja landlord

That's the code.

24 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Make I add join
No city comps close to Ibadan

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan fine abeg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Femifasola: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aderewah:
No be by posting one million pictures of the same streeets for different angles o
You should be ashamed of yourself. Even though I'm from the south west, lagos as a former federation capital shouldn't be compared with any state, not even Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan city

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan their papa

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by fman(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
iReddington:
They will rush to the thread but will be utterly disappointed.

grin People that were still making making animal sounds, living in trees and bushes, and using leaves as clothes when Ibadan was making waves with civilization and many firsts in Africa.
A White man calls a black man uncivilized..
So for your native African mind....
You are civilized?
See this road side vulcanizer.

5 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by nazicartel(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan is a nice city. When i was living in Ilorin. I do visit Ibadan and Oshogbo on a steady .....

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ib city

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by PandoraObi: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nice one
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
The city too good abeg

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Johnkay01: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan city

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by obiekunie01: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
beautiful pictures.

thou the city still needs more urbanization.
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Vote4ObiDatti: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aderewah:

Absolutely non, Ibadan is highly developed while all SE cities are filled with red roofs.

Please let's all ignore this Agbado urchin and his bait. They're angry that Yoruba progressives have rejected BAT so they keep looking for how to ignite tribal war.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Broveens42(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Even with your multiple colouration, it still looks very disorganized.
I think we've gone past this stage where we glorify edited pictures grin

18 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Haywhysat: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan is very beautiful. Too many urban areas in ibadan. I love the city.

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Broveens42(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aderewah:

Why are you struggling to show us an organized residential area to start with? Development of a city starts from organization. It's not with one tall building( one eyed man, being the leader of the blind)

6 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Mide1data: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ya guyz shuld stop playing Tribalism\Racism.

If you ask a foreigner, he or she will tell ya that IDK Ib city or East, but I know Nigeria is underveloped.

Till ya guyz use ya brains, ya politicians will continue using ya to eat Akpu and Amala.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Places In Ikorodu / Angolan Visa / Nigerian Visa Urgent Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.