Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday (41328 Views)

Ex- Beauty Queen, Brayefa Oruabena Releases Stunning Makeup Photos / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / Eid-al Fitr: Anto Lecky Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Alibaba0: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Everything na social media

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by WhiteLavender(f): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Why should I worry when I'm saying the truth...

Remove that snapchat filter in your dp and see your real ugly face..
Of course I am ugly, nobody is arguing with you. Don't be realistic and face your actual problems in life, hope it takes you far enough.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Kingcalls: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Wetin YOUR MAMA OFFER YOUR PAPA? You no know person at all, you no know person AT ALL, yet you dey type trash about them as if your sisters aren’t exactly the same. Bitterness go wound you.

He go reply now say him sisters don marry and him mama Na saint. Blooody hypocrites.

Everyone is not as useless as u, ur mom and ur family .... u are definitely among the discarded

Poor girls from poor homes always think they hv an opinion
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by TwistDThinking(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Simi sola pro max
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by sylve11: 10:57am On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
This AlexReports is playing with STDs

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by planetx: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Anyone that says this girl is ugly needs some eyedrop to clean your eyes. Pretty lady with nice shape.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Prince001(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
meobizy:
She’s fine. Too much Photoshop on her face. I want to see unedited pictures.

Abi ooo, na so so filtering up and down! Nuttin look beautiful on d Pic ooo cos it's all fake!!!!!!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingcalls:

Everyone is not as useless as u, ur mom and ur family .... u are definitely among the discarded

Poor girls from poor homes always think they hv an opinion
See Wetin I talk

Him mama and sisters Na saint, all other girls Na olosho. Lmaooooooo

Omo, you Nairaland men are too predictable.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Kingcalls: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
See Wetin I talk

Him mama and sisters Na saint, all other girls Na olosho. Lmaooooooo

Omo, you Nairaland men are too predictable.

Just like u NL girls have empty heads .... I can bet that if I'm determined to 4k u...I will and still spit on ur dirty face after the dirty 4k ...thats hw useless u women on NL are ....

My guy on NL did a 4 some( 3 sluts) with some well known NL feminists girls ( very confirmed ) but I will not mention their monikers or his ... gave them 80k each ...thats how useless u women are including u...

I'm sure if they see this post , them go shock ....and they know who I am cos they wanted me to join...but I dont do sh1t with hoes
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Just like u NL girls have empty heads .... I can bet that if I'm determined to 4k u...I will and still spit on ur dirty face after the dirty 4k ...thats hw useless u women on NL are ....

My guy on NL did a 4 some( 3 sluts) with some well known NL feminists girls ( very confirmed ) but I will not mention their monikers or his ... gave them 80k each ...thats how useless u women are including u...

I'm sure if they see this post , them go shock ....and they know who I am cos they wanted me to join...but I dont do sh1t with hoes
If then born you well, name them. Lmao! I be like small pikin for your eye because my feet are small abi? Wey you go just tell rubbish and I go swallow am? See this one oh.

Lmao! I have an almost 2000 dollar game on my dp I got with allowance money my dad gives me every month, you and your friends are not my mate bro. If you dey fuckkk orphans and street girls. THAT ONE IS YOUR BUSINESS. See this one. Wetin you get to offer me that my parents, salary or my boyfriend won’t? You no get ANYTHING to offer me wey I never see before TRUST.

You don’t do shit with hoes? Who do you do shit with if not a hoe?
What’s the difference between a hoe and a woman?
All women are hoes nau even the woman that gave birth to you. That must mean you sleep with men.

As mature as you are you still haven’t figured out not everyone is the same. Go get an education and wise up.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Kingcalls: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bobmarie:
If then born you well, name them. Lmao! I be like small pikin for your eye because my feet are small abi? Wey you go just tell rubbish and I go swallow am? See this one oh.

Lmao! I have an almost 2000 dollar game on my dp I got with allowance money my dad gives me every month, you and your friends are not my mate bro. If you dey fuckkk orphans and street girls. THAT ONE IS YOUR BUSINESS. See this one. Wetin you get to offer me that my parents, salary or my boyfriend won’t? You no get ANYTHING to offer me wey I never see before TRUST.

You don’t do shit with hoes? Who do you do shit with if not a hoe?
What’s the difference between a hoe and a woman?
All women are hoes nau even the woman that gave birth to you. That must mean you sleep with men.

As mature as you are you still haven’t figured out not everyone is the same. Go get an education and wise up.

Lol...u are nothing but meat for my dog.... u are not even worthy to speak with me... my boys can only organise ur type to satisfy one of my dogs... Not even capitano , cos my dog capitano a Boerboel, will even reject u ... but steel will manage u cos he's a pitbull and is rugged .... at will definitely 4k u like a b1tch grin grin while spitting all over ur ass grin grin

U are absolutely worthless to me
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Lol...u are nothing but meat for my dog.... u are not even worthy to speak with me... my boys can only organise ur type to satisfy one of my dogs... Not even capitano , cos my dog capitano a Boerboel, will even reject u ... but steel will manage u cos he's a pitbull and is rugged .... at will definitely 4k u like a b1tch grin grin while spitting all over ur ass grin grin

U are absolutely worthless to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Rapper, Vector Freestyles For Over 2 Hours (Photos) / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.