Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead (73333 Views)

Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Thanksgiving (Video) / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by ImperialYoruba: 5:41am On Aug 01, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by Victorious12: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
Rest in peace bro

Ill track lost or stolen device at an affordable price

Location is ikeja
can you hack WhatsApp
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Juju singer and you expect him not to use his son do abracadabra gain more fame...

Yorubas are known for using their own for money ritual nah embarassed shocked
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by Okobola146: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Juju singer and you expect him not to use his son do abracadabra gain more fame...

you're so dry. Try again and let's see if you would make sense and funny

3 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by Aveeno(f): 6:01am On Aug 01, 2022
May God give the family the strength to bear the lose. https://lifestyleinwedges.com
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2022
May the true God who created the heavens and the earth and everything therein not let's die young. May God give the Obeys family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by letitrainnow(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Rip, accept my sympathy.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by delishpot: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Chai every loving parent's worst nightmare. May the good lord console the family.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by DWJOBScom(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If I say covid-19 has returned fully and people shouldn't be careful how they parade themselves in public, especially those with co-mobidity, hope I won't be attacked? Enough said.

I still wear my face mask �
Covid has not born sorted out
People should be careful
Alot of people are testing positive every week and yet they won't stay off
Very horrible situation

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by imagrg(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2022
So sad!
RIP
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by flejnr2(f): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2022
seanery:

SHEY MK WE KNOW SEY NA UK U DEY STAY
Announce your illiteracy to the whole world, breath out your bitter heart for no reason, mumu, have you not watched ebenezer obey trending video of his visit to pastor tobi 3 days ago? How would you when you troll with night sub
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by ThatFairGuy1: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Exactly grin

Jedi Jedi lo ma gbaa grin
NwaMamaIwota:
Ebenezar obey
one of my yoruba highlife musician.

back in the days before ThatFairGuy1 was born I use to play my favorite track even tho I no know anything he's saying.
track title : the horse the man and the horse.

blah blah blah Coca-Cola...... jedi jedi lo ma gbaa
I love that song die.

RIP TO HIS SON cry
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:49am On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Exactly grin

Jedi Jedi lo ma gbaa grin
shatap my love.
I don't understand Yoruba but I enjoy the vibe and the vintage.

dem never born you when they sang that song my love kiss
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by flejnr2(f): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2022
excel101:
If it is you kind of education, then education is said to be dead. That somebody died, you're talking of how you saw one person's picture in someone's house, when you travelled to the UK. I beg go to bed. You were not shocked, no RIP or condolence. Olodo
https://www.qed.ng/spac-nation-pastor-tobi-adegboyega-receives-ebenezer-obey-in-london/ Little f00l be enlightened abit, never told you I traveled to uk
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by Aforxzy(f): 7:03am On Aug 01, 2022
This is so sad.

RIP to the dead.

May God comfort Ebenezer Obey, the wife n children of the deceased and the Fabiyi family.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by uptownemmygee(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Stargangz:
Anjade lo l'oni eledumare, jijade wa maje a pade agbako, ohun t'ao je l'anwa lo Baba, maje a pade ohun tio je wa.

Hmmm, so sad. R.I.P Olalekan, may Almighty God console the Fabiyis.

Amin ase
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by excel101(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2022
flejnr2:

https://www.qed.ng/spac-nation-pastor-tobi-adegboyega-receives-ebenezer-obey-in-london/ Little f00l be enlightened abit, never told you I traveled to uk
I'm not saying this because of the link you attached� So sorry and please don't be offended at my posts, I hereby withdraw my previous posts on this issue. Please help by indicating your acceptance. Happy new month to you.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by Lexxxyy: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Worst nightmare of any parent, may God console the family and RIP to the deceased.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by spiceadole: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2022
JoshTrillions:
When I saw “Ebenezer”, “Obey” and “Dead” in one sentence, my mind reflexively constructed the sentence in a different way from what the article actually reads..Nonetheless, it’s a very tragic incident.
RIP to the young man, and fortitude to his father and family cry

Indomie generation
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by buragidi(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2022
AFONJAPIG:

Sense is far from you.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2022
So sad
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
Iphone and Samsung expert is here
quote me for more info

Your address
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by excel101(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2022
flejnr2:

Good morning, please reply me, you know we all make mistakes at times, but it takes humility to admit.
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okobola146:
you're so dry. Try again and let's see if you would make sense and funny
are you a failed juju singer
Re: Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead by delpee(f): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Ebenezar obey
one of my yoruba highlife musician.

back in the days before ThatFairGuy1 was born I use to play my favorite track even tho I no know anything he's saying.
track title : the horse the man and the horse.

blah blah blah Coca-Cola...... jedi jedi lo ma gbaa
I love that song die.

RIP TO HIS SON cry

Summary of the song is that you can't satisfy people. Just do things right to the best of your ability.

The man switched between carrying his son on the horse, being the one on the horse and allowing the horse to walk freely. For each move, someone will come up to query his sense of judgement.

Those were days of songs with deep lessons and deep spiritual meaning.

May Olayinkas soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / E-Money: Biography, Source Of Wealth Clarified, Networth, Cars, Wife, Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.