Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) (80096 Views)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by GodisFirst: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Some things don't just gel with me sha.......wearing sneakers with suit. angry undecided .....I know it's a trend.

When you get out of this country, you will realise that what you wear is a function of how comfortable you are in it.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations to Biafrans; please don't come to Nigeria until Biafra is restored; so that Nigeria and its politicians will not waste the young Biafran girl's brain.

Free Biafrans.

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Toriagirl(f): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congrats baby girl
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Some things don't just gel with me sha.......wearing sneakers with suit. angry undecided .....I know it's a trend.
Wat abt wearing sneakers on agbada
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by fuke(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

Warped
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
nini007:
What's your definition of "Beautiful"
I don't need to defined it, i have said what i said.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
wiseoneking:
But not as ugly as the one that gave birth to you. I dislike people that openly call people ugly. Show your pic or that of your mother.
Don't take it too personal undecided
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by latolz: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Proud father.. Fruits of labour.. Congrats JJ.. Nice man humble man..
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Go and create yours
ok
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by onuman: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian footballer, Jay-Jay Okocha, and his wife, Nkechi, attended their daughter, Daniella's graduation recently, IGBERETV reports.

The proud dad shared the lovely from the graduation on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgrjjANMnDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Beautiful Family. Congrats daughter.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by dnawah(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
envoymedia:
Former Nigerian footballer, Jay-Jay Okocha, and his wife, Nkechi, attended their daughter, Daniella's graduation recently, IGBERETV reports.

The proud dad shared the lovely from the graduation on his Instagram page with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgrjjANMnDC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
congrats to the BETQUEEN grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Grandemperor(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aint that peculiar? Dad roams the globe returns without 'O' Level or African Footballer of the Year and ill-qualified to contest for NFA President, doing two-bit commercials - and bang - a cool chic arrives with a degree from an accredited academic institution in 9ja. No tangled web weaved by a beautiful damsel. Congratulations and Felicitations.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Konjiboii: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
If this girl do leg over for your preek ehn..no worry.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Ppp1p: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
I want her
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by TheCongo2: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
ufotunang:
Lucrative job waiting for her...Jay Jay okocha has job connection for her

How do you know that?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

you never see sneakers on top native ankara or lace material. But its the trend. wink
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by iTearHerToto: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Make I do locate and smash her toto
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hezmatosky:
Agbado football club players lipsrsealed

Congratulations to her..
But I hope your brother there is not what ohafia pple call Efulefu
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congrats, but Jay Jay no go school
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Iamzik: 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
thorpido:
Congrats to her.

And I thought I'm the only one....looks very odd
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Blupen(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Congratulations to her.

But she's not beautiful though, there's nothing at the backside undecided
And what do you know about beauty sir?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
davidtemi:

Wat abt wearing sneakers on agbada
That one just caps the nonsense.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
which school na!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 2:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Banana island people
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by freshpzy1(m): 4:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by ufotunang: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2022
TheCongo2:

How do you know that?
..Jay Jay okocha knows a lot of high profile people and also have friends that can give his daughter a job...he has mingled with a lot of high profile people
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by MuslimIgbo: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd4 lalasticlaa ᚢeun Dominque
Rule 2
Lol

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter, Daniella Graduates From The University (Photo) by boyency: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2022
The legends born two kids...

Jay Jay have two kids

Peter Obi have two kids

Obama have two kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.