Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine (50644 Views)

Understanding Some Selected Prophetic Prayers And Remebrance Of Allah / Prophetic Medicine / A Comprehensive Clarification Regarding The Commands Vs. The Prohibitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2011
All praise is due to Allah (s.w.a) that guided us to His path(AL-ISLAM), may His blessing be upon our noble prophet muhammed(s.a.w) and all those who follow his (sunnah) amin.
Al-islam is a complete way of life for all the creatures of Allah especially man and jinn.
on this thread we shall talks about diseases using prophet muhammed's medicine.
contributions will be highly welcome from all muslims base on islamic perspective.
1>ASTHMA COUGH IN CHILDREN
pound five bulbs of garlic, mix it with a bottle of habbat saudah oil,three spoons of khal, a bottle of honey and half cup of orange juice.give it to them two spoonfuls every four hours.

4 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2011
2>STOMACH CANCER
mix half a cup of honey, a cup of fresh warm cow milk, and a spoonful of dried banana skin(peel)powder.take it two times daily for a period of two months.
3>MENSTRUATION PROBLEMS
A) Mix one tin of garlic powder,one tin of habatu saudah powder,one tin of hulba powder,one bottle of olive oil,one litres of honey and one cup of khal.take two spoonfuls three times daily.
B>mix a spoonful of hulba powder, a spoonful of habbat saudah, add a cup of water,boil it for 10 minutes .take two spoonfuls morning and evening. C>mix a spoonfuls of aloe vera jelly in half cup of water.take it five days before menstruation period.
D>take two spoonfuls of honey four times daily for three days.

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
3> FIBROID
Mix three spoonfuls of hantiti powder,six spoonfuls of habbat saudah powder,six spoonfuls of hulba powder,half cup of khal tuffa and one litre of honey.take three spoonfuls morning and evening,drink a cup of hot water after taking it.
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
INTERNAL HEAT
soak a handful of habatu rashad powder in a cup of water for two hours, then add a spoonful of lime, two spoonfuls of habatu sauda oil, two spoonfuls of zaitun oil and two spoonfuls of lump sugar. drink all.repeat it two times daily for three days

PILE
heat water to boil, then add two spoonfuls of habatu sauda oil and three spoonfuls of lime juice.let the steam heat your anus for ten munites.always take a spoonful of habatu sauda oil mixed with the powder and rub your anus with the oil
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by curium22: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Salam alaykum, i like your post and will love have more knowledge on somethings u mentioned. What is Khal water, it's origin, it's content and it's manufacturer? Ma'a salam.
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jazaka
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2013
BODY WEAKNESS AND DIZZINESS Take 3 spoonfuls of zaitun oil and rub it on your body morning and evening, mix a level spoon of garlic,one egg and a little salt. Then fry it with zaitun oil. Eat 3 times daily
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 12:52am On May 10, 2013
MENSTRUATION CONTINUES AFTER STIPULATED TIME . Mix a tin of garlic powder, a cup of water, and a bottle of zaitun oil, boil for 10minutes. Take 3 spoonfuls daily. (2) Mix honey with half spoon of pounded cotton pad in half cup of warm water. Take it for a period 3 days. Allah a'alam
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 1:09am On May 10, 2013
curium22: Salam alaykum, i like your post and will love have more knowledge on somethings u mentioned. What is Khal water, it's origin, it's content and it's manufacturer? Ma'a salam.
The prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said : "vinegar(khal) is a comfort for man".(muslim)
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2013
MOUTH ODOUR After isha'l prayer, form the habit of eating clove(kanafur) with garlic and honey i.e a spoonful of the mixture everyday and be using miswak to brush your teeth. 2) drink a mixture of lime juice and honey in half cup of warm water three times daily. Repeat for 3days. Brush your mouth with the mixture. 3) mix clove oil (kanafur) with honey. Take a spoonful morning and evening.
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2013
BLOOD CANCER: mix a tin of garlic powder, a tin of zaitun powder, add a bottle of honey. Take one spoonful after meal. Always take carrot juice mixed with honey. GONORRHEA: Mix a bottle of habatu saudah oil, a tin of habatu rashad powder, add one cup of water. boil 1t for 10minutes. take three spoonfuls four times daily.

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
CHILDREN TEETH/TEETH ACHE

mix a of honey with three spoonfuls of lime juice. give it to the child one spoonful two times daily.

mix a spoonful of garlic water,a spoonful of lime juice and half cup of honey. give it to the child three times daily.

SICKLER

mix a spoonful of garlic powder, three eggs, a spoonful of wheat powder, add a little salt. fry them in olive oil. always eat this every day until condition improves.

eat a level spoonful of garlic powder with a spoonful of zaitun oil after each meal.
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
MEASLES: Squeeze one orange and one lime. mix the juice with a spoonful of garlic powder. take it before breakfast. boil garlic and inhale the steam. repeat it twice daily. 2) PARALYSIS AND STROKE: Mix a cup of khal tuffa, five spoonfuls of habatu saudah oil, two spoonfuls of kandar, two spoonfuls of buzuril fujul, two spoonfuls of garlic powder and a cup of honey. take two spoonfuls three times daily. ALLAH a'alam
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2013
SIEZED FEACES: Mix three spoonfuls of zaitun oil, two spoonfuls of honey, one spoonful of habatu saudah powder. take it with hot pap. 2: Eat vegetable soup and take a lot of oranges.
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by Laibel(f): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2013
miftaudeen: 3> FIBROID
Mix three spoonfuls of hantiti powder,six spoonfuls of habbat saudah powder,six spoonfuls of hulba powder,half cup of khal tuffa and one litre of honey.take three spoonfuls morning and evening,drink a cup of hot water after taking it.
how effective d mixture is?pls i need urgent reply
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
try it, inshallah it will work
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by Laibel(f): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2013
miftaudeen: try it, inshallah it will work
jazakalahu aeran
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by Laibel(f): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by arabianights: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
miftaudeen:
3> FIBROID
do u have testimonies of those that have used this? and if yes then y not assist pple in mixing and semding as they might not know how to get some of the ingredients
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
arabianights:
do u have testimonies of those that have used this? and if yes then y not assist pple in mixing and semding as they might not know how to get some of the ingredients

yes, they should contact me if they are interested?
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by arabianights: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2016
miftaudeen:

yes, they should contact me if they are interested?
HOW? I DOUBT IF BOTH MY FRIENDS ARE REGISTERED ON NAIRALAND.CANT U PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL.AS FOR MY OWN.I JUST NEED REMEDY FOR CALMNESS AM TOO HYPER. LOL
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
arabianights:
HOW? I DOUBT IF BOTH MY FRIENDS ARE REGISTERED ON NAIRALAND.CANT U PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL.AS FOR MY OWN.I JUST NEED REMEDY FOR CALMNESS AM TOO HYPER. LOL
riddoh555@gmail.com
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
arabianights:

i am waiting for ur mail
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
miftaudeen:
3> FIBROID

Table spoon or teaspoon?
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
nurshah:

Table spoon or teaspoon?

Teaspoon
Re: A Comprehensive Self Treatment Using Prophetic Medicine by miftaudeen(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
SLEEPLESS NIGHT
after dinner, mix two spoonfuls of khal tuffa, four spoonfuls of original honey and a spoonful of garlic powder. Take All

BARREN : This could be as a result of fibroid, jinn, damage of womb, Allah's will. Any thing apart from these mentioned there is a medicine (Agbo) for it. You may contact me for this.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad's Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Baptist College Changed Dress Code To Accomodate Hijab In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.