Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) (54076 Views)

Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Ijoba85: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
If Peter Obi enter next year now, there won't be all this burnt faces again
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Billygee2u: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalm 139:14

When you think or feel you are smarter or wiser than your Creator, the end result is always wahala, Disater and regrets
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
LET HER RUB HER KUKUNASE JUICE ON IT FOR 2 WEEKS.....IT WILL CLEAR

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
The chemical must have been very harsh, damn. undecided. poor her
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Sayelabola(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
If the country is overrun by agbaforians in 2023, that is how we will all be wearing this type burnt face but our good Lord will not allow BATthing befall us in 2023. Amen

Was BAT responsible for her misfortune?
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kokaine(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Now she need a man that will LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS. Look at the audacity
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She went for a facial - there are no rules against women getting facials - so what are you on about with contentment? undecided

And contentment as a virtue? We live in a world that is constantly changing because we are, all of us, born to not be content in any situation we literally find ourselves in. That is why we continually seek ways to improve on who we are, where we find ourselves, etc. Why again is that so bad? undecided
CONTENTMENT IS A VIRTUE.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
GreatVocalist:
1. Just because the world changes does not mean we should conform to every trend. Do you go for everything that comes your way? We find ways to improve ourselves based on personal development and values, not something as unimportant as your facial outlook. How is this worth any person's attention and effort?

2. When persons are spending their time and money developing the quality of their lives and people around them, someone else is trying to fix their face to change their look, something that they were not responsible for. How you dey reason sef?
1. There is no crime in choosing to conform with trends or even choosing to abstain from them altogether.. lipsrsealed

2. No be your money dem dey spend so wetin be your own? undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alexgeneration:
CONTENTMENT IS A VIRTUE.
That is actually a lie since happiness is a moving Target for most. undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Ppp1p: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Divay22:
Let her wear back her wig and fix her lashes, she'll be good to go

Na so una dey take blind men ehh
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is actually a lie since happiness is a moving Target for most. undecided
Exactly what a greedy human being will say.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
GreatVocalist:

You sheepishly ignore the whole point of the discussion and focus on a particular point just to form an argument.

1. Who's talking crime here? Is life all about committing crimes? Walk naked outside if you can since it's not a crime. Don't go out for months and work, since it's not a crime, eat all the junk you want without proper nutritional diet since it's not a crime. The point is not every trend is meant to be followed. It's normal to be insatiable, but you don't need to have hunger for everything. This is why youths these days have misplaced priorities, yet we base the downfall of the nation on our leaders alone. Aren't we hypocritical enough?

2. Then why is she complaining? Na who send am make she go do facial surgery? Did she seek our opinion before she proceeded? Since she uses her money to damage her skin, let her use the same money to fix it. Abi, wetin be my own?
Your argument was what was sheepish.... undecided

1. If a person chooses to chase after all trends or none at all, it shouldn't be any of your concern. undecided

2. She is complaining because it is the right thing to do , or order that others are made aware of potential risks to such things. It is also a way of seeking help and advice from others who may have experienced similar and found ways around the issues. undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Exactly what a greedy human being will say.
Some of you are just loaded up with bull and nothing more! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by EwebSolution: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
na who send her work......people sef sha

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Then throw out your cell phone and every other gadget you own, including your toilet bowl. undecided

That is not the definition of contentment aunty. Those are convinience.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
That is not the definition of contentment aunty. Those are convinience.
If you indeed know what contentment means, apart from the typical delusions of Nigerians, you would understand there is nothing virtuous about it. undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
GreatVocalist:
1. What a person does with their personal life is not essentially mine to control, but it's my business to enlighten people on how to live a life that's beneficial them, because that's what we do. Why should I stand around and watch people burn when I know ways to make them get out of the fire? Isn't that selfishness?

2. All right then. When she finds a solution, let her try another method. Then when it goes south again, she can come online and ask for help. That's my advice for her. You agree, right?
1. It is not your business to "enlighten" anyone where it is of no real concern of yours to begin with. The woman chose to get a facial, a procedure/trend that is thousands of years old, and happen to have been negatively affected by it. That is all. undecided

2. She doesn't need to get your approval on whatever method she decides to go with after she supposedly finds a solution. undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Some of you are just loaded up with bull and nothing more! undecided
Exactly what an airhead without substance to counter an argument will say.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by victorjoe(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
I am sure it's all those organic this and that.

The other day I saw one who said organic soap entered her eye while taking her bath and she started going blind in that eye.

Make una take am easy o. Beauty lays in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
GreatVocalist:
Doesn't in any way mean that all trends must be followed. Whether you like it or not, people must air their views on a matter. You cannot silence truth. If you cannot deal with it, shut your eyes and ears because as long as people think, opinions will always arise.
The choice belongs to the individual whether to follow all trends or not. So, long as it is not a crime to do so, it isn't your place. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
GreatVocalist:
It still doesn't stop me from airing my view. Whether it's their choice or not, it's my mind and I have the right to what I think. When I vocalize what I think, it's left for the individual to make their choice as to how to respond to what has been said.
OK undecided
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by mcnuel001(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
If the country is overrun by agbaforians in 2023, that is how we will all be wearing this type burnt face but our good Lord will not allow BATthing befall us in 2023. Amen
u wicked
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by captaininiobong(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
you don't know what to use money for. Ashi
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Then throw out your cell phone and every other gadget you own, including your toilet bowl. undecided
What an absurd!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) / Nigerian Crossdressers Turn Up In Asoebi For Colleague’s Birthday Party (Video) / What Will You Call This Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.