Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Post Ume Is Done - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Post Ume Is Done (814 Views)

Anambra State University Post Ume Is Finally Out / Futa 2009/2010 Post Ume Is Out At Last / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Post Ume Is Done by johanna(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2007
hi people i am gettin sick already who know about uniben post ume?and anybody dat has written post ume exams pls hit me on details on how it is done as in wat sudjects,how u sit and stuffs ;Dthanx
Re: How Post Ume Is Done by johanna(f): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2007
pls someome reply me pls smiley
Re: How Post Ume Is Done by azpunpin: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2007
Most of Post UME exam is normally base on Mathematics and English Language but most Varsity with Technology course only go ahead N ask you to write Chemistry,physics and Biology.
Just try and prepare hard for them, You can read your Jamb subject.

Love Ya.
Re: How Post Ume Is Done by riterry: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
hI, post ume is very easyand requires you to do some revision on your previous exam(ume) cos thats where they take their cheap questions from. Dont be deceived if one tutorial tells you to pay any kind of money, you can pass even without reading with a min. of 60% am very sure of that. i studied mathematics in school and i coached my young ones for such examinations and i know what they end up telling me that the questions were so easy and they always came back with nothing less than 70% no joke. If you want me to help my number is 07085153753 and my name is Tolulope. I am always ready to help and by God's grace you will make it in |Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

About A.b.u Post Ume Result / Whc Ecobank Branch Can I Buy Oau Accomodation Scratch Card / Avram Grant Must Go !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.