Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert) (513 Views)

Comrades. Make A Vawulence Caption With This Picture / When Village People Follow You Reach Facebook. Photo / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert) by Gistflow: 3:33am On Aug 02, 2022
COMRADES!! What 2Go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (Mine Is Expert)

2go is a free mobile social networking application developed by 2go Interactive Ltd in Cape Town, South Africa.
2go supports over 1,500 different devices, including feature phones, in addition to Android, BlackBerry OS and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.

2go has over 50 million registered users across Africa with 13 million active users based within Nigeria.

2Go began to die a natural death, due to its lack of innovation and the popularity of Whatsapp. Its user base began to drop while it struggled to get new users. 2Go lost much of its users after Whatsapp became popular.

After 5 years of dominating the African social media space, 2Go is no longer as prominent as it used to. Although the app is still in existence, and it’s still functional.
Read More: https://gistflow.ng/comrades-what-2go-level-did-you-reach-before-quitting-mine-is-expert/

Re: COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert) by Toneypen247(m): 3:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Veteran cool
Re: COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert) by izuch(m): 3:52am On Aug 02, 2022
The good ol days, 2go gave me plenty kpekus that year oh grin

2 Likes

Re: COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Got to Leader

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photoshop Images By Photoshop "Troll" "Tom Can Make " Continues To ‘fix’ / 10 Reasons To Register With Www.bulksms-agt.com For Your Bulk Sms Services / 2 Nigerians And An Isreali Arrested For Smuggling $9.3 Mi Into South African.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.