Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call (14506 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) / UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Toktee(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
nomenclature:

This running out of steam you guys are talking about is very laughable , america has so much brainwashed you guys.
Even biafra was able to hold Nigerian government for up to 3 years in a war, now you say Russia has ran out of steam in 5 months . A super power oh , Russia produce almost anything they need both in technology ,tanks, drones, missiles, satellites in space ,nuclear weapons , and natural resources needed for man to survive. Even if you no get brain,u no go borrow ?
You reason like a kid, those drones,tanks, missiles etc, did u know where they get chips, parts from?
Russia's aim was to take the entire Ukraine, seize Kiev, remove zelensky etc but failed.

Now Russia is crying accusing America for supplying Ukraine with HIMMARS..

I AM BRAINWASHED BY THE WESTERN MEDIA, WHICH OF THE MEDIA O YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM?
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by NEROSKY(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pedagogueeye:
Very good, you try to cripple my economy, yet beg me to sign a nuclear treaty

Typical US
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by aribisala0(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaDonCast:
Why will a former president work under the current president, Russians no get elders picture for their parlour?
Why not inform yourself fully before speaking
Make a small effort
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Ubiman(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunny4lif:
USA knew how nuke weapons destruction looks like cheesy cheesy cheesy, after they used on Japan, and that's reason they tried to stop USSR from getting nukes and have been working round the clock to stop Iran because if Iranians get their hand on Nukes, that if North Korea, or Russia haven't already supply Iran secreting just like USSR helped India.
Saudi will get nuclear weapon the year Iran got their own nukes

I'm surprised Turkey haven't get hold of Nukes esp when they have like a strong pact with Pak

Turkey doesn't need its own nuclear program. The US has a nuclear base with silos located in Turkey and based on mutual agreement has assured Turkey of nuclear deterrence when needed.
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Mavanda(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's alarming to say Ukraine is a poor country, a nation that feeds others [quote author=Ibrahimcoomasie post=115306702]
A super power should have taken over the poorest country in Europe in a few days. Here we are 6 months already. Most boring war ever.[/quote
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Eagba(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
uptownemmygee:
The word Russia sef is putting fear on Biden mind
just like how HIMASS is putting fear in America body
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Eagba(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
pansophist:

Lots of misconception in your post. By demilitarisation, I meant it in the context of an external military in full control of your national security policy. On this ground, Germany is a military simp.

Secondly, high military budget doesn't mean good military. For example salaries in Germany is roughly about an average of 3k euros a month (2M naira), even though the average Germans don't work as hard as Ladipo boys.

The devil is in the details. With all their hundreds of billions of military budget, why don't they go and fight Russia then? Russia is practically cutting off oil they they desperately need, what stopping them from stealing it like they did with Africans during colonialism?

It's like saying because you have a lamborghini, a catapult can't destroy its windscreens. Destruction is the cheapest things there is, it is basically free. I don't care if you train like Mike Tyson with multi million dollar equipment, I can kill you with a fork that cost less than 2k. Lol.
one on one I will still put my money on Germany.
What does guys can do....
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by 27Pushing30: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Masterito:
It is funny you think US is only protecting US and not the globe. Not country will nuke a nuclear super power like US without being annihilated. Think about when Boko Haram gain nuclear weapons bought from Russia.

In the history of warfare who used an ATOMIC BOMB?
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by seunny4lif(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
unclejb2:
Russia didn't arm India with nuclear weapons, America did. Russia armed Pakistan
Lol
USSR almost went to war with USA over India during Pak and India war.
India and USSR have been allies for almost 100 years and Russia just getting closer to Pak like few years ago
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by unclejb2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

Lol
USSR almost went to war with USA over India during Pak and India war.
India and USSR have been allies for almost 100 years and Russia just getting closer to Pak like few years ago
During the cold war era, India enjoyed the patronage of the west. In other to counter the US, Russia leaned towards Pakistan.

You can figure out the rest by your self.
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Odochime(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Y'all are quick to forget the unprovoked strike on pearl harbour by the Japanese. Karma was what happened to Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Kingsnairaland:
USA don't want people to nuke them because they know karma is knocking on their door.

We remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

URAA URAA URAA RUSSIA.

Russia should build more nukes that can level all it enemies.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by seunny4lif(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
unclejb2:
During the cold war era, India enjoyed the patronage of the west. In other to counter the US, Russia leaned towards Pakistan.

You can figure out the rest by your self.
I don’t know what you are saying bro
USA sent its navy fleets to help Pak until USSR sent more than 3 war ships and 1 nuclear submarine.
USSR supplied India all its military weapons from guns to navy ships against Pak and that’s the reason India refused till now to support USA and NATO on Ukraine matter.
Without USSR and to extend Russia, India would have disappeared.
All India military weapons till now are 80% USSR and Russia made unlike Pak that are USA and allies made.

5 Likes

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by nomenclature(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:

A super power should have taken over the poorest country in Europe in a few days. Here we are 6 months already. Most boring war ever.
Why did it take nigeria up to 3 years to take over a rag tag army like the biafra army with no tank?
Wh did it take usa to retreat in Vietnam after many years
Why did I take America 20 years in Afghanistan by still didn't succeed.
Anyway you are a black man from the most corrupt country in the world , getting a usa or Europe visa is your life ambition .
People like you are those that celebrate getting another countries citizenship.
Your ancestors also exchanged their people with a keg of gun powder .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by nomenclature(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Toktee:
You reason like a kid, those drones,tanks, missiles etc, did u know where they get chips, parts from?
Russia's aim was to take the entire Ukraine, seize Kiev, remove zelensky etc but failed.

Now Russia is crying accusing America for supplying Ukraine with HIMMARS..

I AM BRAINWASHED BY THE WESTERN MEDIA, WHICH OF THE MEDIA O YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM?
If you were intelligent enough, you would know that every country depend on each other .
Even the america you are defending gets its semi conductors from Taiwan, thesame Taiwan China is gearing to take over.
You CNN ans BBC rainwasgsd black fools are thesame reason africa it's Today.
I am very sure you also shouted Sai baba in the past .
Russia has always been on the side of Africa, putin was in south africa during aparteid.
The usa you loved so much supported the aparteid regime .
Black man is irredeemable, you make your enemies your friend just for a visa ..
Getting American visa is a lifelong ambition for people like you .you throwa party for getting another countries citizenship , does that not show how stupid you are

5 Likes

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Pedagogueeye: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
jaxxy:

Russia is crying inside and u say Biden is weak??

They sunk their economy themselves bt invade democratic sovereign state Ukraine.

When Russia invaded Afghanistan did US care about it?? No!!!
;Dwho sponsored the Taliban's and Mujahedeen against the Soviet.
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by uptownemmygee(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eagba:
just like how HIMASS is putting fear in America body

grin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by Toktee(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
nomenclature:

If you were intelligent enough, you would know that every country depend on each other .
Even the america you are defending gets its semi conductors from Taiwan, thesame Taiwan China is gearing to take over.
You CNN ans BBC rainwasgsd black fools are thesame reason africa it's Today.
I am very sure you also shouted Sai baba in the past .
Russia has always been on the side of Africa, putin was in south africa during aparteid.
The usa you loved so much supported the aparteid regime .
Black man is irredeemable, you make your enemies your friend just for a visa ..
Getting American visa is a lifelong ambition for people like you .you throwa party for getting another countries citizenship , does that not show how stupid you are
1..you said Russia produces everything, true or false?

2..Russia depends on America while America do not depend on Russia, argue that. cheesy

3..Russia have been on Africa side, how?

Mention one project initiated, executed and commissioned in any part of Africa?

4..china is gearing up to take over Taiwan, how?

As you are here arguing blindly,US house Speaker Madam Pelosi is in Taiwan. grin.

You know nothing.
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by joyousever(f): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2022
But the few countries. NATO admitted begged to be part of it. They weren't forced to be members. Besides,. NATO has decided not to accept Ukraine into its membership, which was the major concern/ interest of Russia, so what the heck is Russia's problem?
mach7:
A treaty expires in 2026, and you are seeking for its extension in 2022?

Furthermore, the country you are intending to negotiate with in good faith, you haven't acted in good faith towards them with regards to NATO expansion and the mess you caused in Ukraine.

The US is just acting like a child that has eaten its cake and wants to have it again.
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by joyousever(f): 1:16am On Aug 03, 2022
I disagree with your assertion. Go back memory lane and recall US's war history. Apart from Japan that persistently attacked US territory during World War 2 which triggered the US's response with the first ever atomic bombing of the Japanese twin- states: Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that wiped off almost all the population in them, which other country or super power has ever gone to war with the US? Mind you, after 1945, the US decided not to use the nuclear weapon again due it's colossal damage on Japan. Reason, countries went into an anti- nuclear weapons pact, including Nigeria.
pansophist:

Cheap and lame. Why run from the thread? Wait for my counter and face off with me. Oya let's go.
Ever heard of Sarmat missles? As we speak, it is the fastest missles on earth, and even the US admit that they have no defense against it.

The US admitted that they have conducted over 300 hundreds military simulations and everytime, the result came out the same, that China will win. Not draw, win. And I'm not making this up, this is a link from the US defense ministy themselves, hear from the horse's mouth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/us-military-changing-strategy-after-losing-simulated-war-with-china-b1894062.html%3famp

With all your big grammar about US capability, the question is, why haven't they go and fight the Russians and the Chinese? Its like a tiger threatening a sheep with its claws but refuse to go fight it. Another thing to take into consideration is the fact that the US has never faced an equal in battle. Your strength is not judged by your ability to kill a chicken, but a tiger.

The US has engaged in war for more than 200 years in its less than 300 years of existence, but its only with small weaker countries. The day they go toe-to-toe with China or Russia, a nuclear state, I'll take them serious. I see how propaganda have affected you and damage your reasoning.
Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by saintsylve(m): 5:28am On Aug 03, 2022
emecheboy2:

Please don't talk like a child, nuclear weapons is not something you buy anyhow even in black market.
Boko haram is no where close to Al Qaeda and Taliban, yet those ones never get anywhere close to such.

Nice, been looking for this comments.

These advance countries have agents, special identification satellite that monitors even the simplest accumulation of uranium or let alone having a warehouse to build it or the slightest scientist to build it, they will fish you out if you clearly haven't aligned with their goals and objectives.

So for now, Russia would never allow Ukraine, Finland, Sweden, even Belarus it's allies can not have nukes.... These other countries with NATO can not even have it and USA would not dare take nuke to those countries.

Russia would destroy the countries. Also remember same analysis goes for USA, they won't allow it as well.

That is why, they have the treaty, which allows them not to arm other countries while they themselves monitors those other countries.

So, you can't buy it when they would destroy even the slightest process involved in it's production.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by wwwtortoise(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2022
pansophist:

Its actually the other way round. Its because the US has nukes that's why every other countries are rushing to have it.

The world have seen clearly how the US bully and bombs countries that don't have nukes. Of all the countries the US have invaded, no single one has nukes.

Nukes is basically your defense against the US that sees the world as its vassals. Hence, they fight so hard for countries not to have it, install satellites that can monitor countries etc.

So far, only the US have used nuclear weapons on a country twice. First on Japan and also the people of Marshall Islands at Bikini lagoons. Destroying eco systems, a people and animals.

The US threatens to nuke China, hence Mao rushed to build its own nuclear weapon. Same with the ussr, north Korea and now Iran. Meanwhile the US helped Israel on their nuclear program, what about that?

If the US stop threatening countries with bombs, there would be no fear or need to develop a nuclear programme. If the US stop maintaining military bases close to a thousand globally, no one will feel threatened.

Whether your country will be bombed back to stone age or not largely depends on your acquisition of the weapons and lots of countries understand this.

To ensure and sustain peace you have to be ever war-ready.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by pansophist(m): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
wwwtortoise:

To ensure and sustain peace you have to be ever war-ready.

Yes, exactly. If you want peace, prepare for war. The enemies won't attack when he knows that you equally have the capability to give him at least an equal damage.

What a monster fears the most is another monster. The world doesn't operate on morality, but raw power and strength. Morality is the creation of human civility, it doesn't exist in nature.

The stronger you are, the less battle you'll get into but the weaker you are, you'll basically be fighting everyday just to survive. Imagine your life as a chicken, you're on everyone's menu. But a tiger? You don't mess with that one.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call by wwwtortoise(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
pansophist:

Yes, exactly. If you want peace, prepare for war. The enemies won't attack when he knows that you equally have the capability to give him at least an equal damage.

What a monster fears the most is another monster. The world doesn't operate on morality, but raw power and strength. Morality is the creation of human civility, it doesn't exist in nature.

The stronger you are, the less battle you'll get into but the weaker you are, you'll basically be fighting everyday just to survive. Imagine your life as a chicken, you're on everyone's menu. But a tiger? You don't mess with that one.

I’m glad to have learnt early in life that morality is for the weak and feeble. It struck me one day that the society frown at killing fellow human on any ground but same society also applaud soldiers who raid and kill people on battleground.
I asked myself why

Getting fit and strong is never an option it’s Bleep!ng mandatory for any sane human who wants to enjoy living on this wild earth full of evil.

Thanks man.
Coming to nairaland to meet like minded fellow has strengthened me mentally to be sincere because then when I analyze my thought process sometimes I feel a bit weird to me.

I will like to know your take on religion as a tool by the elite to keep the society from imploding.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday / Niger Defaults On Debt Payments Again As Post-Coup Woes Pile / Explosion On Fifth Avenue In New York, USA!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.