Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,676 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event (11726 Views)

Birmingham 2022: Taiwo Osijo Claims Bronze In Women's Weightlifting Event / Birmingham 2022: Islamiyat Yusuf Claims Bronze In Women's Weightlifting Event / Birmingham 2022: Rafiatu Claims Gold In Women's Weightlifting, Makes History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by chuksanambra: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
absolute trash

Cry me a river.

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Mandate2023: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

Dis ur tribalism will finish u......u better start supporting tinubu today coz his d next president by d grace of God

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by hollandis(f): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abeg I want gold .enuff of this silver ruckus
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by dalass(f): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
BoverLY:
Yoruba lagba.

Ni gbogbo ona grin

2 Likes

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by clockwisereport: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Walealoba:

Sir please check my signature

To beg for alms no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by dalass(f): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
hollandis:
Abeg I want gold .enuff of this silver ruckus

Hands dey pain you?

You no fit carry weight... Women lift weights to place second, you're saying e tire you... Na wah for you oh... Another woman ran and broke world record for gold. You're here typing rubbish. If it's easy, go there now cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Sunday2021: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
Only certain regions of the country making us proud while one region has only Banditry & Insecurity to offer. kiss
but you will follow night bus in order to go to the region of banditary. Why?

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Shimran(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omicron007:

I hope you have started lifting weights and visiting the gym so that you will be fit to handle your 72 virgins in hell.

Are you jealous cool
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by jesek57910: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hdh

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mandate2023:

Dis ur tribalism will finish u......u better start supporting tinubu today coz his d next president by d grace of God
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by wiseoneking: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
EzeNdigboONE:
My Yoruba brothers are just too much.

Education 1
Entertainment 1
Sports 1
Tolerance 1
Good leadership 1

I just love this people cool cool cool

While some of my brothers keeps exibiting hate and pushing hard drugs around the world.
And while some people keeps terrorising everywhere...
I would have been happy to see you just to celebrate than to put other zone down. Truly a lot of people from certain zone are languishing in jail in Asia as a result of pushing drugs but you failed to acknowledge that the 95 of thousands of blacks in the UK prison alone are from certain zone of Nigeria with crimes ranges from: murder, terrorism, advance fee fraud, marriage fraud etc. The zone presently has the largest number of the most dangerous black terrorist in the UK. Almost all the teen crimes committed by blacks are from that particular zone.
Though they are not so much into drug like the zone you mentioned, their women: grandmoy also are more into drugs than their men.
Back home in NIGERIA, there is a particular tribe known for ritual killing. They probably has the largest money ritual in the world and every Nigerians and even other Africans identify them with such. 95 % of reported ritual takes place in their region. Just last week an innocent young Igbo NYSC lady was gruesomely murdered in their region and parts of jet body was missing. In that region also, young teenagers are known to cut off the heads of their girl friends for money ritual. Though 419 is rampart among the south, their children are so sophisticated that they developed what they called Yahoo plus where they needed human sacrifice to complete their ritusl. The word Skullership may be coming out in modern oxford dictionary just because of a particular region with great browny archaic skyline cities. I write this not to shame any region but to point out that any region may not be better off as you think

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Kemadealadire(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wow, funny how they look normal without muscles everywhere. Women doing us proud grin

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by rolams(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Female leading the success stories.

Anthony Joshua's victory will be the biggest soon.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by wiseoneking: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
Shey na only Yoruba dey do sports for Nigeria??
I am asking because there are just too many successful Yoruba athletes. If you trace the ancestry of great African-American athletes, there's is a 80% probability that their ancestors were taken off the coast of Badagry during slave trade.
Long live the Yoruba nation

2023, we shall lead again.
Omoluabis, vote wisely. Lagos will never become Anambra or a land ruled by touts who declare sit-at-home at will..
Yorubas / Angolan slaves were taken majorly to Brazil, Cuba and some other iskands but more Igbo to the US, Belize, Haiti, Bahamas, Barbados. Over 66% of African Americans has Igbo ancestors according to research
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Justmesagi: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
The same way you want to be given presidency on quota system

SW and SE people are overrating themselves and their capabilities. If Northerners decides on a northerner to be president, you can’t do anything, a northerner can rule Nigeria till eternity and you lack the power and political number to pull him down!

you curse Nigeria day and Night and expect things to well with you?

you ridicule the north and call them all sort of names...

yet you want to be given the presidency on Quota basis...lol

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.

Stop being overly emotional over little prod from unknown people on Nairaland.

There's ten we can do if you decide to rule for eternity so stop deceiving yourself and feeling unnecessarily pompous. Your leaders know this that's why many want power to return to the South.

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by kunlegboye(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omoh, wey our boys now?...Abi all of Una don enter yahoo finish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by NonsenseRubbish: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
WONDERFUL cool
God bless the Yoruba nation.

While my brothers keeps pushy hard drugs all around the world and disgracing us, this wonderful people keeps redeeming our image.

GOD BLESS THE YORUBA NATION.

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE. The State that has accommodated for more than 30 years now.

I just hope that my fellow Igbo Christians can be honest with themselves and not be sentimental.

PandoraOBĪ IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

PERIOD!

God bless Nigeria !!!
We keep dividing ourselves by ourselves!! Yoruba ,Igbo or Hausa, Niger Delta are all Nigerians. Get that mentality into your head!

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by MuslimIgbo: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
NonsenseRubbish:

God bless Nigeria !!!
We keep dividing ourselves by ourselves!! Yoruba ,Igbo or Hausa, Niger Delta are all Nigerians. Get that mentality into your head!
Nonsense Rubbish
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by kingthreat(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
wiseoneking:
Yorubas / Angolan slaves were taken majorly to Brazil, Cuba and some other iskands but more Igbo to the US, Belize, Haiti, Bahamas, Barbados. Over 66% of African Americans has Igbo ancestors according to research

You did your history right. But 66% is an exaggeration. More like less than 50%
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
These Yoruba women don vex for olympic oo
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by sokera: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
if you know me then you will know you are preaching obedient to the wrong person , Anambra iz nothing good to talk about so please show us pictures of infrastructure by Peter Obi ... let us start from there ... send photos on world class project executed by Peter Obi in Anambra when he was governor

1 Like

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Mccullum: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Congrats to her, thanks for representing our flag fantastically.
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Jolene201(f): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
I can't help but be impressed...
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by EwebSolution: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
A big congratulations to us.....well deserved

Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by 451ibirinade: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
What a pity... I'm a Northerner, and what you just said is nothing but the truth. What a retroggressive region we are.What a pity... I'm a Northerner, and what you just said is nothing but the truth. What a retroggressive region we are....
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by wiseoneking: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:

You did your history right. But 66% is an exaggeration. More like less than 50%
I'm sorry I didn't do it, the is a scholarship research by an American institute carried by a well non professor of reputable university. I can't get the link now but you can trash out from Google. Thanks
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Bouncing2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Thank you my brother cool
One love.
God bless Nigeria and woe unto our corrupt old fool leaders.

Nigeria must be great again and I believe we can start by giving Jagaban a chance for three reasons

1) Atiku is part of the present problem

2) Tinubu performed way better than Obi and Atiku as a governor.

3) TINUBU IS THE MOST QUALIFIED.

You're no Igbo man,, likewise your other moniker....
Stop spreading hate
Re: Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event by Jemex003: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sunofgod:
Is that all we can do?

Lift weights!

Go there to start pushing truck �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Base On Statistics (BOSS) / Abuja International Marathon: Runners Throng Abuja International Expo For Kits / David De Gea Signs New Long-term Contract With Man Utd Until 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.