Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Android Is Better Than Iphone 2022 - 247updatenaijablog - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Android Is Better Than Iphone 2022 - 247updatenaijablog (424 Views)

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone / WIZKID GOT ANOTHER HIT | Camon15 Camera BETTER than IPHONE 11 Pro & INFINIX S5 / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Android Is Better Than Iphone 2022 - 247updatenaijablog by daveobasi1: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why Android is better than iPhone 2022 - 247UpdateNaijaBlog

People have the right to make their choice to go either for an Android Phone or iPhone. In this 2022 you can agree with we that the makers of android phone and iphone are truly in serious competition. if you get to the Market, you will see alot of new generation android phones in the market now and also Iphone. Lets start to compare the two of them and see which is better. Like i said earlier before, anyone has the right to choose either to go with the android phone or iPhone .

Why is an Android better than an iPhone?
Now lets take a look why i think an Android phone is better than iPhone. Firstly if you dont know, all android phones are supported by Google. Fore me any gadgets that is supported by Google is top notch.so lets quickly look at the following points Why android is better than an iPhone?

1. Battery Life: Android phones have longer battery life than iPhones. Am so astonished the way iphones battery drain so quickly, except you turn off your mobile data. Onces your mobile data is turned on and with other process running at the background it drains up so fast. But for Android phone the battery life is superb. An android phone battery can last up to 2 or 3 days, depending on its capacity. Iphone battery ranges from 2900mAh - 3000mAh while Android ranges from 2900mAh - 5000mAh.

2. Camera: In this section, i will score both of them a DRAW. Both phones have good camera quality, it just depend on the model and camera specification of either the Android or the iPhone you are using. So i can score them 50:50.

3. Storage: The difference is clear. In terms of storage you can never compare both phones because Android does it better. Am not saying iPhone has a bad storage, it is not just enough . All android phone even use eternal storage like the memory card but iPhones does not support memory card. Iphone uses more of Icloud to store its files.

4. Bluetooth: This were i feel apple Inc. did a bad job in the making of iphone. Although bluetooth is old school but it is still in use . Iphones Bluetooth can not pair or even share to anothe smartphone except from one iphone to another which i think its very bad. Android phones does it better when it comes to using bluetooth, it can pair, and also share file to any device with the use of bluetooth.

Dont get it twisted both phones are good but one does it better than the other, which i think its the Android phone. If you have any contribution use the comment box below.

kindly like and share

SEE more>>>>https://247naijaupdateblog..com/2022/08/why-android-is-better-than-iphone-2022.html

2 Likes

Re: Why Android Is Better Than Iphone 2022 - 247updatenaijablog by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yeah sure.

1 Like

Re: Why Android Is Better Than Iphone 2022 - 247updatenaijablog by neonly: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
To be honest I never like iPhones all my friends keep telling to get it but personally I don't like
What d use of having a phone you cant collect apps or films from a random person
It just d name dat is making people head to swell
They will say u can't track it who tell you if people get yur time no phone dat can't be track
Abeg andriod rock better especially HTC my brand for life

2 Likes

Re: Why Android Is Better Than Iphone 2022 - 247updatenaijablog by Autobot05: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
All are correct tbh
Before you lash me . I’m an iPhone user

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Why Android Is Better Than Iphone 2022 - 247updatenaijablog by horlahwaley(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Op, remove number 1, iphone 13 pro max is best smartphone for battery right now. With its 4300mah still last pass sumsung with 5000mah
For more than 2hours

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

iphone: Stick To The Plan (pics) / Umi A5 Pro For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.