Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Medecins Sans Frontiers Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medecins Sans Frontiers Interview Invitation (256 Views)

Medecins Sans Frontieres OND/Graduate Job Positions (N303,781 monthly) / Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Recruitment / Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medecins Sans Frontiers Interview Invitation by ahmedaturboy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good afternoon,
I'm scheduled for an interview with the above NGO.
Can anyone with prior experience with them kindly share with me pls?
Thank you
Re: Medecins Sans Frontiers Interview Invitation by futuremoma34: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
ahmedaturboy:
Good afternoon,
I'm scheduled for an interview with the above NGO.
Can anyone with prior experience with them kindly share with me pls?
Thank you

Just do your best. Know the job role very well. Prepare for technical and senerio questions. And pray for the best
Re: Medecins Sans Frontiers Interview Invitation by ahmedaturboy(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2022
futuremoma34:

Just do your best. Know the job role very well. Prepare for technical and senerio questions. And pray for the best

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Content Writer / Graphic Design Instructors Needed / Office Manager Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.