Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics (31046 Views)

My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. / How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's been months I made this soup. So decided to make it today.

First pics ingredients for this recipe.
Ofor
Yellow pepper grinded with crayfish
Pomo
Ogiri opei
Bitter leaf. The long shredded ones.
Meat.

Second pics
Seasoned meat with Maggi crayfish cubes and little water for better absorbtion of the ingredients into the meat.
Covered and allowed to simmer for some mins. Before adding pomo and more water to cook the meat soft.

3rd pics.
Added the ground yellow and red peppers with crayfish to the meat stock.
Dissolved my ofor in palm oil with the opei and added to boiling meat stock and stired. Covered and allowed to done.

4th pics.
Added bitter leaf, let it for a few mins and finally added uziza leaves, stired and brought it down immediately.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Made fufu and garri combo cos I wanted that fufu flavor and garri feel.

Food ready and served.

Who is from Anambra here?
Oya join me.

Lalasticlala

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Zonefree(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
I love how you make your meals simple and short.

No long grammar
No using weird names for the ingredients
No chere k'mbia.

More oil to your pot.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Akeem79(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:
Made fufu and garri combo cos I wanted that fufu flavor and garri feel.

Food ready and served.

Who is from Anambra here?
Oya join me.

Lalasticlala
Your bitter leaf is not enough

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Seezion: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chai. Mouth watering
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Reinamaria(f): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:

No long grammar
No chere k'mbia.

More oil to your pot.

The odds that you'll be on any food thread will be 1.08, while the odds that you might not be will be 10.00. smiley

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Zonefree(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reinamaria:

The odds that you'll be on any food thread will be 1.08, while the odds that you might not be will be 10.00. smiley
Lol

I love the sight of any food.

I'm suspecting this moniker sha lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by westlius(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
I no sabi cook but
Will try it dis weekend
I pray e sweet sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by dacblogger: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
We the people of anambra DNT add uziza to our bitter leaf soup at least my own side of anambra. looks yummy tho. grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by BethelAmarachi: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by iiifedimma(f): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

16 Likes

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by winerbouy: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Romanoff(f): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Which is better to use as a thicker, ofor, achi or cocoyam?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by seunlayi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by 900warriorz: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
One of my favs...you wanna get me, use bitterleaf or white soup cheesy and I'm yours

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by PrimePerfect(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
See as e make sense...
Our enjoyment no go finish o

Meanwhile Check my sig to sell your crypto.
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Rebirth212: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
D fufu to small nah
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Antoeni(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
You Step Down With This When done Eating

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by yusluvad(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chai! And another man is somewhere else hungry. cry cry cry

It is well embarassed embarassed
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Sucre6: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Op why are u terrorizing my test bud, it's not fair embarassed
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Antoeni(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Southeast and South south Eat the Best Type of Food Nationwide
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by NwaAnambra(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is not bitter leaf soup. Please get your facts right and stop misleading people.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omor see soup chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Won't unwashed bitterleaf be too bitter?

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Padipadi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is solcious
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Ben1022: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
so delicious tongue
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by HantaVirus(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm sorry woman,you can't cook undecided

You're average smiley

BTW,why is your post always making frontpage?

Maybe you're Lala's side chick grin

Or is it Myndd44? undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Sarsaproko: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Enjoy yourself..

Nothing do you..
Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by ShaqFu: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Romanoff:
Which is better to use as a thicker, for, achi or cocoyam?
many use achi because it is cheaper and readily available but it's cocoyam. Though not a lot of people eat it. Some ethnic group forbid it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by MITCHELL96: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Zonefree:

No long grammar
No chere k'mbia.

More oil to your pot.

grin

1 Like

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Alusiizizi(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Channah1:
It's been months I made this soup. So decided to make it today.

First pics ingredients for this recipe.
Ofor
Yellow pepper grinded with crayfish
Pomo
Ogiri opei
Bitter leaf. The long shredded ones.
Meat.

Second pics
Seasoned meat with Maggi crayfish cubes and little water for better absorbtion of the ingredients into the meat.
Covered and allowed to simmer for some mins. Before adding pomo and more water to cook the meat soft.

3rd pics.
Added the ground yellow and red peppers with crayfish to the meat stock.
Dissolved my ofor in palm oil with the opei and added to boiling meat stock and stired. Covered and allowed to done.

4th pics.
Added bitter leaf, let it for a few mins and finally added uziza leaves, stired and brought it down immediately.

Cocoyam?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics by Gaabasky: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
For this Buhari time ba, u can't just pic u must send the real package.

Someone sud not stimulate my appetite for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Team Puff-puff Or Team Buns: Which One Are You? (pictures) / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) / Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.