Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) (54142 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2022
PenSniper:

And tell me, you that's not ignorant, is Taiwan in the same position in China as California in America, Catalonia in Spain and Lugansk and Donetsk in Ikraine ?

For Gods'sake, Taiwan has a functioning, autonomous government just like any other sovereign nation in the world only short of global to recognition of to make her qualify to become a UN member? They fought a war to be separate from China. But for the hypocrisy of the UN body, they ought to've taken a stand and declare Taiwan a free, independent and sovereign nation for peace to reign.

The international court of justice declared China as having no right by to any part of the South China sea but the same bully China arrogantly ignored the judgement after losing and the UN remains powerless to do anything just because of the same hypocrisy.
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by SunMusk(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Guy Russia wants to avoid war with US and the USA want to avoid war with Russia. So killing US officials will be act of war and thy knows it. Even Iran general that was killing almost cause a war. So calm down with Russia shit
Bentizil:

Tell her to enter kuril islands without Russia permission, I want to quickly check something...
You sef know that Putin no dey bluff...
Even all top officials that visited Ukraine inform Russia..
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Delacroix6:

Maybe she cloaked Air force 1

No, it was another air force special jets .
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by joshjc(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Why did she not pass through the South China sea
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Bentizil: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2022
SunMusk:
Guy Russia wants to avoid war with US and the USA want to avoid war with Russia. So killing US officials will be act of war and thy knows it. Even Iran general that was killing almost cause a war. So calm down with Russia shit
It's simple, let Joe Biden, kamala or Pelosi enter kurils island or Crimea without informing Russia, I want to check the color of body bag...

Even in their dream they cannot enter those two territories claimed by Russia...
Forget about Russia shit, you sef know they can't...
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by ken6488(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Laggafin:

Hey get ur facts right and stop spilling trash.. of course in hostilities.. diplomats must be evacuated.. that's the norm in foreign diplomacy and international laws of engagement.. the fact is America is Solidly with Ukraine..They leading from the front and rallying all its allies in supplying Ukraine all that's required to hold forte against Russian aggression.. And we can see the result of how Moscow is being humiliated by Kiev till today
at what cost? How many Ukrainian are be killed every day
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
PenSniper:

And tell me, you that's not ignorant, is Taiwan in the same position in China as California in America, Catalonia in Spain and Lugansk and Donetsk in Ikraine ?
For Gods'sake, Taiwan has a functioning, autonomous government just like any other sovereign nation in the world only short of global to recognition of to make her qualify to become a UN member ? They fought a war to be separate from China. But for the hypocrisy of the UN body, they ought to've taken a stand and declare Taiwan a free, independent and sovereign nation for peace to reign.
The international court of justice declared China as having no right by to any part of the South China sea but the same bully China arrogantly ignored the judgement after losing and the UN remains powerless to do anything just because of the same hypocrisy.

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by baralatie(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2022
SunMusk:
Tell them o
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Equity15(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
beardedboy:

You mean the money they stole from us?
from you? Who?
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Equity15(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bentizil:

It's simple, let Joe Biden, kamala or Pelosi enter kurils island or Crimea without informing Russia, I want to check the color of body bag...

Even in their dream they cannot enter those two territories claimed by Russia...
oga stop talking like a kid. Nothing will happen. Same if putin enters an American territory, Nothing will happen. They are not at war
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by beardedboy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Equity15:
from you? Who?
From Africa.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by SunMusk(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thy case of Russia is different from That of China but I don't think Russia will kill a US official on those areas knowingly. Thy will warn killing a president or speaker of country is not easy as it seems oooo. There is immunity those guys enjoy. But if you think Russia, US or China will kill each other official bcs thy cross each other border or dispute area. Get ready for war then.
Bentizil:

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by tonididdy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
ElSudani:

What are you, a kindergartener?
Answer the question okon! angry
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Bentizil: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
SunMusk:
Thy case of Russia is different from That of China but I don't think Russia will kill a US official on those areas knowingly. Thy will warn killing a president or speaker of country is not easy as it seems oooo. There is immunity those guys enjoy. But if you think Russia, US or China will kill each other official bcs thy cross each other border or dispute area. Get ready for war then.
No one is talking about them entering Russia territories as a normal citizen...
Let them enter Crimea with a motive that it's part of ukraine or Kurils island that it's part of Japan just like Pelosi enter Taiwan without taking permission from Putin...
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by useni1: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Beautyaddy:

Yeah Right undecided

Please wake up from your dream. angry
Mumu. So you never repent? Ok, more punishment dey come. You will all denounce America. All of una. It is my calling, it is my religion. Nobody is permitted to love America in my religion. I will exterminate them. My boys are working round the clock, I will eradicate every Americanism in brainwashed diasporans
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Segun2222: 3:21am On Aug 24, 2022
007Marvel:

Yes in a dog fight the F-22 is superior but the F-35 is for air to land attack! It can actually fire missile from a warships. It's like a flying control center. You'll be surprised at what the F-35 can do, they did a mini expo not long ago, man 3 of that jet will flatten Nigeria in a day!
people don't know stealth is the least innovation in the f35... the f35 is like flying command base..... the f35 could shoot ordinance from other platforms nothing beats this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / Donald Trump Lasted Two Minutes In Bed - Stormy Daniels / Samsung Blocks TVs Looted By South Africans, Making Them Useless (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.