Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December (989 Views)

10 Ways Some Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC [No 1,4,5 & 8 will shock you] / See 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC – Number 4 Will Shock You / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
The year is fast running out… question I always ask myself every month is "what have I achieved this month?

I believe you do ask yourself this question too. If you can give yourself a sincere answer then you'll be able to know whether you're using your time or wasting it.

Apart from being able to resign from my stressful job, I've also been able to bank a lot of money from the comfort of my home with just my smartphone.

But that didn't seem quite exciting for me. But the next paragraph is what I use to measure my success each month.

I've been able to help a lot of people including the married, singles, students, nursing mothers, graduates and even workers to also make a lot of money from my secret business model as well. Now that's where happiness is.

There's real excitement in helping people but how did I do that? By simply letting them in to know my secret business model that I've been using to make money as much as 6 figures weekly. Don't scream if you don't believe that, just ask me for proves.

Let's discuss a little. I don't care how this year has been so far for you. It may have been bad or good. But what if I offer you a chance to get my free training on how to make as much as 60k to 100k weekly using only your smartphone as a total beginner?
I believe that you can achieve in a year What others achieved in 10 years..

What would you do with that opportunity? Let's say you're only able to make 50k from it weekly, in 4 weeks you would have made 200k.
I'm sure that would be a good addition for you.
But what if you can make 80k weekly from it? That would mean an extra 320k for you in a month.
Let's not talk about you making 200k like me weekly from this business model. That would mean an extra 800k for you right? Unbelievable enough, that's what I got paid today.

Well, there's still even much money in it cos it's not yet popular.
This is not Crypto/FX. It's not betting, not MLM nor Ponzi schemes. You don't have to import anything to sell. And it requires only about 3 hours of your time daily to succeed in it.

Send a DM to my private WhatsApp number below this post in my signature section to be added to my training.

Like I said earlier, please, it is not for everyone. Only for those who wants to work their account up to a million plus before December.

Send me a DM now to be added.

Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Hey! There's a lot of money on the internet. Last Friday I made 220k and believe me or not I've made 90k in just the first 2 days into August. Just ask me for proves...

For those who had lost the chance of getting in among the last batch I trained for free, if you're fast enough you can grab a chance in this next batch.

All you need to do is send me a DM and I'll show you how. Only the first 30.
Below is my WhatsApp number in my signature.
Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Some people scream when they see money made with only smartphone. Lol.

It's normal shaa. After all that kind of money is only paid as salary to oil and gas workers. Lol

A friendly advice; you can't attract wealth with an inferior mindset.

Believe me or not, there's money everywhere. You just lack the basic skills and information to attract it.

Over 800k made with my smartphone alone in 2 months.

Funny thing is that this secret system works the same way for both graduates and non graduates.

Whether learned or not. It works for everyone in the same way.

A whole lot of people have DM me for the free training I announced so I'll be dividing it to 2 batches.

If you're yet to join any batch and you're interested, send me a DM now.
(WhatsApp number is in my signature below)

1 Share

Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Over 800k made in 6 weeks from the comfort of my home.

For all those asking for another chance. The next batch will be trained this week.

Send a DM now to be added (my WhatsApp number in my signature below this post)
Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Please this training is free only for the first 60 people.
So this training will be happening tomorrow by evening. Just one day left for you to grab this lifetime opportunity.

Meanwhile, Today is Friday and this business pays us every Friday. Check below

Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
My students are getting paid too under my mentorship.

The group is almost getting filled so if you're yet to join, send a DM now.

Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
This training will be taking place tonight.

If you're interested but yet to join, send me a DM now to the number in the screenshot below.

Meanwhile, if you are seeing this late, send a DM early so I can add you to the next batch.

I hope you make it to the training...

Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2022
By exactly 1:32AM my Friday alert landed.

I'll be teaching all this in the training happening tomorrow.

You'll be shocked to realize that this is something you too can do just that you lack the knowledge.

There's still a chance to join now..

Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2022
If you had missed the last batch of this training and still want to learn how you too can be making this much figures weekly as you can see below,

Send me a DM now so I can add you to the next batch which will be trained today.

Re: Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December by Jerryminds(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
Unbelievably, some people still mistook affiliate marketing to be a Ponzi scheme till date.

It's funny though 🫠😂

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Govt Increase Corp Members Allowee. / Re Scanning Of Signature / How Reliable Is Working NYSC Posting To Preferred State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.