Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP (1192 Views)

GBPJPY Trade Update| Already In Profit| 200pips+ / Most Simplified Gbpjpy 140pips Trade Break Down / Learn To Trade Forex And Daily Trade Set Ups Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2022
hello guys so here it is.. i'd be posting some updates on the market. to participate effectively in this ensure to have a knowledge of the basics of trading. With the rising cost of living and no jobs, inflation taking over , its time for you to learn this skill set that can put you ahead of inflation.

The trade methodology we will be using for our trade ideas is SUPPLY & DEMAND.

Save this thread and get ready lets grow together.

I HAVE DECIDED TO FOCUS ON ONE OR TWO PAIRS IN FOREX

1 Like

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2022
Following...

1 Like

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2022
GJ is currently bullish, so we taking a buy for an expected 260+ pips.

you can follow updates also on telegram via @beavforex and @beavoutreach

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Here is CADCHF BUY SET UP.

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2022
You are going to get alot of value from this thread and of course from our telegram program. why are we doing this? i''d like everyone interested to watch this 8 mins clip that explains our mission.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYhuaZLUKbA

we want to help people make money in a honest way. the point is YOU DONT NEED YAHOO to make money so if you are reading this and you are into such vices, WHY YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TALENT? Come join our Business Community and Make MOney with Peace of Mind and have Heaven also keep smiling down at you.

So i'd be here till the rapture through this outreach to help people not just fulfill their financial goals but their life's purpose. This is my DESTINY

YOUR CHIEF SERVANT
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by KingMarlhyk: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2022
FOREX MENTORSHIP PDF AVAILABLE. DM RIGHT NOW 08131897169

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
well lets move on .
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
there are folks who would try to sabotage this thread but kindly ignore them.
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Quality over quantity. Usually we keep about 3 pairs in our watchlist that meets our methodology requirements

Currently GBPJPY, CADCHF

Will be adding one more soon
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
ok guys, as you can see, CADCHF is now pushing up

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Lorlahlizzy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nice
Following
Will you go down to the 15M or 5M timeframe to take the trade?
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
1m or 5m
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Qre1: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Great news for binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
EURUSD

ok guys so this is the 3rd on the watch list. now price looks to have created already a fresh supply zone on the daily considering the trend line is now been broken we will wait for a full candle close below the trend line and look to sell from the new daily supply zone. For those of you new to forex or this trade methodology, i have uploaded the free course on telegram just go to @beavforex , dont forget to also join our outreach channel @beavoutreach

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
IGNORE THESE FOLKS POSTING NONSENSE ON THIS THREAD
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2022
here is the update on EURUSD...

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 5:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Things may never get better but we can improve our earning abilities and rise above inflation every single time.

Join us on this mission to impact lives

Telegram @beavforex @beavoutreach @beavalidus

Share and invite someone also.

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2022
OVER 80 PIPS MOVE FROM OUR GJ SET UP

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
2 years ago, i joined a company called fx farms as an investor and a networker. some months down the line the company scammed us all. it was then i realized, our prosperity and financial freedom should not be solely dependent on a 3rd party but through education we can as well thrive and become anything we want to be and any other investments can just be extra. lets keep learning.

it doesnt matter where you are at now. YOU CAN LIVE A BETTER LIFE.

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Beavoutreach:
here is the update on EURUSD...

EURUSD.

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
GJ retraced but bias still bullish, if you were on this always ensure to protect profits , lets say price moves 30 pips move your sl to say 5 pips etc that way whenever there is a retracement you will be knocked out but in profit

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
cadchf still bullish , hopefully this will pay us very well.

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
SO WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS ON ONE PAIR ONLY FOR FOREX AND ONE FOR VOLATITY..... SOMEONE ONCE SAID, ONE PAIR CAN MAKE YOU RICH. HE IS VERY CORRECT. HOWEVER THE SAME METHODOLOGY APPLIES TO ANY PAIR OF YOUR CHOICE, I LL TRY AND GIVE EXPLANATIONS AS I SEND THE TRADE SET UPS
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by noble2faith(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2022
KingMarlhyk:
FOREX MENTORSHIP PDF AVAILABLE. DM RIGHT NOW 08131897169

Free?
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by noble2faith(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Beavoutreach:
hello guys so here it is.. i'd be posting some updates on the market. to participate effectively in this ensure to have a knowledge of the basics of trading. With the rising cost of living and no jobs, inflation taking over , its time for you to learn this skill set that can put you ahead of inflation.

The trade methodology we will be using for our trade ideas is SUPPLY & DEMAND.

Save this thread and get ready lets grow together.

I HAVE DECIDED TO FOCUS ON ONE PAIR IN FOREX AND ONE PAIR IN VOLATILITY

Walahi, I love this lady.

I love the way she blends Forex trading and the gospel together.

1 Like

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Happy weekend everyone. so remember i said GJ is still bullish, this pair will make us rich grin grin grin grin

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
noble2faith:

Walahi, I love this lady.

I love the way she blends Forex trading and the gospel together.
thanks for the compliment. Blessings.
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hello champs. a new week is upon us. Blessed be God. lets go get the mula.
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2022
LONDON TRADE LIVE SESSION, CHART MARK UP IN 16 MINS YOU CAN CATCH ME LIVE , STREAMING FROM OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL @BEAVOUTREACH . SEE YOU THERE
Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 8:13am On Aug 08, 2022
SO we still holding a buy on GJ. 143 pips left....

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by Beavoutreach(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
retracement time

Re: FOREX: EURUSD & GBPJPY TRADE SET UP by debeginin(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Great Job! Following.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stock Market Update / Swimming Pool/fish Pond / Business Opportunity To Generate And Distribute Wealth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.