Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools (34317 Views)

Lesson Plan - CRK (things Created By God) / 50 Hot Likely JAMB 2019 CRK Questions And Answers / 53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Are you rejecting the Sunna of your "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)? Ha, don't let them hear you o, because it is an automatic death sentence! grin

MuslimIgbo:

Lol
It's this Quran chapters I'm referring to one eh kwen su grin grin grin

Luke 19:27 is from a parable, not from any actual event which happened in the time that Jesus spent on earth! Are you an illiterate olodo like "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW)?

Luke 19:27
as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

So people dedicating and devoting their lives to the service of God is a problem for you? In fact 2 Chronicles 15:12 to 13 shows the moral superiority of the God of Christianity and Judaism! Unlike your god Satan We Trust (SWT) who wants you to live a sinful life:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said:

By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace who would commit sin and seek forgiveness
(you by) those people
from Allah, and He would have pardoned them.
Sahih Muslim : Book 50, Hadith 13 No. 2749

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

So pisslam is homo friendly? grin Thanks for revealing that there is no punishment for homo behaviour in pisslam. Do you also know that there is no punishment for adultery in the koran? In fact, let me give you an assignment. Go and find one verse in the koran that prescribes a punishment for adultery. I'll keep on reminding you until you do!grin

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Do you also know that having sex with animals is allowed in pisslam? I will find the hadith and share it with you soon. That's a promise!

Exodus 22:19
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

Of course we cannot yoke ourselves to filthy black stone worshippers like you! Why should that be a problem for you?

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by SlayerofSatan: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
So "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) was lying when he asked his dimwit slaves to drink camel urine? What a fool he was!grin grin grin

MuslimIgbo:

Narrated by yourfather grin
Or deh
I must be more stupid than you are if I ever even read more than one or two lines of all these incoherent formulated fuckeries you're posting.

Keep wasting your time and life grin
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by MuslimIgbo: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
SlayerofSatan:
So "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) was lying when he asked his dimwit slaves to drink camel urine? What a fool he was!grin grin grin

Lol
It's this Quran chapters I'm referring to one eh kwen su grin grin grin

Luke 19:27
as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Exodus 22:19
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness.
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by mrbenjame: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Dumb ass monkey, go and read it again. Only Christian questions were asked and the students don't have options of either they want o answer them or not. Get the fvck out of here you brainwashed religious fool.
If there are options to answer them or not, or if they also have muslim questions as options for those who prefer that as the case was back when I was in high school, then there would have been no complaint.

Done responding to your dumb ass retar@.

BYE

Well. You’re a fool though. I’m also done with you nitwit
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by chariiks(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
Axis313:

Terrorism is not synonymous to any religion,you guys are just always confirming that you can't think for yourselves except what the western media told you.
Your insinuation above about terrorism and Muslims is totally wrong,in every religion there will always be bad elements,if I want to go by your submission above,then I will say "all Christians are not terrorists but all terrorists are Christians",according to history and what is happening right now.
Adolf Hitler that killed over 6 million Jews is a Christian,I am sure his act is not terrorism.
The two nuclear bombs (fat man and little boy) that the US,a Christian nation dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki is not an act of terrorism,am sure.
The treatment and genocidal killing meted out on the original inhabitants of North America,Australia and New Zealand in the name of Christ is a welfare package abi?
Or is the crime against humanity committed by the Crusaders in Jerusalem under the order of the Christian Popes between 1095 and 1291 that killed thousands of people including women and children is not an act of terrorism?
There are many more acts of terrorism committed by your religion but as you can't think for yourselves,you will do follow-follow for the western media and do what they told you.
Oga we are talking about the world we live in presently. The girl that was burnt to death in sokoto was killed by who and for what reason. You see when u tell a lie, u tell so many lies to cover up that initial one. You claim that you people and Christians worship same God but yet the God of the christian has not commanded us to kill people but yours do. If you are a father of two sons ll you ask you other child to kill his brother because he's been disobedient to you?
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by hamzeiy: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2022
robinso01:

I wonder why everything about your religion is violence. Look at what you wrote and ask yourself if that's how a responsible and reasonable person will write. By their comments you shall know them.
You think I should be apologetic about my believes..
Lol
Who cares what you think, what can one do to some one who is blind,deaf and has a heart that is diseased.
If you feel telling you to let Islam and Muslims be is violent, or asking you to let us practice our faith in peace though we are not forcing you in any way to join us is violent?
Then violent it is......your opinion is as usefully as the poo of a rabid dog...infact it is even far worse
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by chariiks(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
hamzeiy:

You think I should be apologetic about my believes..
Lol
Who cares what you think, what can one do to some one who is blind,deaf and has a heart that is diseased.
If you feel telling you to let Islam and Muslims be is violent, or asking you to let us practice our faith in peace though we are not forcing you in any way to join us is violent?
Then violent it is......your opinion is as usefully as the poo of a rabid dog...infact it is even far worse
That's what Muslim say when the smokescreen of their religion is exposed. Please you guys should stop looking or comparing your religion with Christianity for validation The Buddhists, Hindus and other religions in the world don't seek validation from Christianity . I will recommend you read this book by G J. O Mosgay(who is this Allah).
Re: MURIC Condemns Lagos For Including CRK Questions In Entrance Exam For Schools by Xylon: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2022
Axis313:
Muric is very very right,the subtle ways those bigots used in forcing their Christianity on us when we are in the primary school,they always forced us Muslim students to do the useless clapping when they are doing praise worship or whatever on the assembly every morning,if you no clap na cane you go chop.But then,nobody complain.
Thank God today,majority of us have seen the light and see through their evil plot.
Those Muslim students should endure whatever they are going through in the hands of their Christian teachers and examiners,it's just a little time.
I am very sure if reverse is the case,we no go hear word again,all our so called national newspapers will be up in arms accusing Tinubu of trying to Islamize Lagos state and south west,and the CAN won't be left out,those ones will be yammering incoherently,but as the case is right now,we no go hear anything,they don turn deaf and dumb.

MODIFIED
For those quoting me negatively,I know you are very pained,but i don't have any sorry to give anybody,the truth is very bitter.
I am a Muslim and I am a Yoruba and am very proud of it,and it is my duty and obligation to demand for the right of fellow Muslims,I knew what we went through in the hands of those Christian teachers in public schools when we are growing up,forcing us to read bible and so on.
I already knew from the beginning that there are sinister moves by the Christian hierarchy against Southwest Muslims,in all public institutions,state ministries before resumptions in the morning,you will be forced to do morning devotion,if not they will blacklist you.
Why you no go Muslim school? What landed your legs in a school dominated by Christians? It's an institution that has it's curriculum and values. So Long you're in the four walls of that citadel, you have to stick to it. If you can't? Find somewhere else that shares same values with you. Don't come here and start spilling thrash from the mistake you and whoever your guardian was made.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The 'difference Between Traveling And Travelling' You Must Know! / Ogun: Smoking Schoolgirls Asked To Return To Class / Deplorable State Of Ogidigben Internal Road in Warri, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.