Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste (3319 Views)

Female Voice Over Talent / Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste. / Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by yakinsola: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2007
Do you speak fine & polished English?
Do you Intend having a Career as a voiceover Artiste?
Do You Have Some Sort of Charisma in Your Voice?

Then come for Audition @ Ground floor, Olatunji House, 299 Ikorodu Road,
Idiroko Bus-Stop, Mary-Land, Lagos.
30th August 2007 @ 8am

See attached (form & details of the Audition)

Dare to Be Different!

Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by yakinsola: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2007
Here is the Form for the Audition.
Looking out for you all
You Might be the lucky one.

things you stand to gain

- A Contract Worth 1 Million Naira
- A High Level Referaal to Top companies for voice over Jobs
- An oppourtunity to fully Harness and fine-tune your gifting, while building a lasting career.
- Among others

Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by yakinsola: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
For More Information on Getting your forms, or any question you might have about the Voiceover Competition Audition . Call:

Yemi on: 08034957353 or
Daniel on: 08053824805
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by yakinsola: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2007
Take your chance cool
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by tlo(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2007
HEY

Just the kind of opprotunity i'd have liked to have when I was in school. So what are the chances for someone who works to do Voice-overs part time and how many people do you intend to "shortlist" at the end of the audtions.

I don't think i'll be able to make it over on the 30th, any chances for a spill-over - probably 31st
Also, how much is the form, its not legible on the ad. Thanks
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by bohler(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2007
Yakinsola,please let us know the real deal.how much do we need to pay for the forms and if they will need to check our credentials b4 we buy the forms or after.
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2007
grin grin unah nice business,so you people in nigeria don't giveup ur bizz,pay for auditioning nah wah, How Market Broz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by mudom(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2007
Yeah, i have always loved a voice makeovers, but now i got a career in banking, but wouldnt mind still pursuing a hobby or part-time in this career.

1. 30th is obviuosly not for me, any arrangement for spillovers into the weekends.
2. How much does this form go for? or is it free?

Thanks
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by busygal(f): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2007
just called yemi!
and he made me understand that its more of a partime job and the form is worth 2,000
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by dellaz(f): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
busygal, how do u make payments n
get d forms?
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by Seun(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2008
Never pay for a job, my friends. Directly or indirectly. You should be getting paid.
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by grafikdon: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2008
Seun:

Never pay for a job, my friends. Directly or indirectly. You should be getting paid.

GBAM!!! I call it a SCAM when someone has to 'pay' for job application form. You're looking for a job, doesn't matter if you do it as an individual contractor. NEVER PAY!!!! You should be getting paid. What the heck is wrong with some Nigerians? They ought to make the forms available to applicants FREE OF CHARGE. angry angry
Re: Audition To Become A Voice Over Artiste by SpockFederation: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2018
IF YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL NIGERIAN/AFRICAN ACCENT VOICEOVER, Call/WhatsApp: +2348159261159

or Visit >>> https://catalystvoiceover.com/need-a-professional-nigerian-accent-voiceover-artist-actor-talent/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Greek God\Goddess Would You Like To Be? / Short Film Script: Best Night Ever / Where Can I Buy Blu Ray Movies In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.