Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? (443 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / The Seventh-day Adventist Church / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:417
from Abu Salama bin `Abdur-Rahman who had a dispute with some people on a piece of land, and so he went to `Aisha and told her about it. She said, "O Abu Salama, avoid the land, for Allah's Messenger said, 'Any person who takes even a span of land unjustly, his neck shall be encircled with it down seven earths.' "

Muslims have taught that Satan was created in the 7th earth but he worked his way up to heaven as a result of his GOOD deeds.

At that time, the seventh earth (Jahannam) was not an eternal place of torment. It was the location WHERE allah created Satan (shaytan). So, allah made Satan with the fire in Jahannam. That place is not referred to as HELLFIRE by muslims. So, Satan was created in hellfire with the fire inside of it. let that sink in. He took this hellfire to the heavens through good deeds. And he was with God and all the angels in heaven with this fire still burning allah and other angels.

The reason why he was thrown out of heaven with the hellfire of which he was made is because he refused to bow to Adam who was created in and was living in heaven. Now, Satan was created to destroy the creations that were living on earth before Adam and Even came to earth.

So, where is this seventh earth Jahannam where Satan is? Guess what! Muslim scholars out of desperation have claimed that The Seven "Earths" refer to the layers that literally make up the Earth

1. crust
2. lithosphere
3. upper mantle
4. astenoshpere ("sic"wink
5. lower mantle
6. outer core
7. inner core

OR they could refer to the "7 Continents" (in the context that "al-ard" means ground)

1. North America
2. South America
3. Australia
4. Asia
5. Africa
6. Antarctica
7. Europe

The lies that they have told over the centuries are beginning to unravel and the heat is just too much that they just want to kill you for exposing them.
If you quote the Quran, they claim that you are disrespecting it but they are the ones asking you to read it to find the truth for yourself and not to listen to others. I am confused. I have read it, and I can't tell what I have read.
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
You only quoted one single hadith and the rest is just ur assumption and writeups. and no prove to back it up.

Human are created from clay
Angels from light
jinns(satan) from the fire.

There is no place that says satan was created from Jahannam. Satan was created and was placed on earth with other jinns. They were wronged doers on earth and Allah send his Angels to captured them..... check Buhkhari you will find the rest of the hadith.

back you nonsense writeup with proves

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
HAHAHa
Give me a prove to discredit anything that I have written and watch how you will get disgraced online. Just post anything to (even one) to discredit my write up and I will bring the rain to your doorstep.
Hisbah21:
You only quoted one single hadith and the rest is just ur assumption and writeups. and no prove to back it up.
Hisbah21 post=115355335:

Human are created from clay
When Adam died, did the clay from his body return to Jannah? Or did it mix with earth's clay? is the clay on earth and Jannah same?
Hisbah21:

Angels from light
Is satan an angel? haha
Hisbah21:
jinns(satan) from the fire.
from Where did he get the fire?

There is no place that says satan was created from Jahannam. Satan was created and was placed on earth with other jinns. They were wronged doers on earth and Allah send his Angels to captured them..... check Buhkhari you will find the rest of the hadith.

back you nonsense writeup with proves
I love Al Bukhari haha. He is gold for me. As a matter of fact, he brings in more gifts than he gives. The hadith is pure gold for me.

Here is one question: How can you trust allah not to throw you out of Jannah the way he threw Adam and Eve?
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
HAHAHa
Give me a prove to discredit anything that I have written and watch how you will get disgraced online. Just post anything to (even one) to discredit my write up and I will bring the rain to your doorstep.
I love Al Bukhari haha. He is gold for me. As a matter of fact, he brings in more gifts than he gives. The hadith is pure gold for me.

Here is one question: How can you trust allah not to throw you out of Jannah the way he threw Adam and Eve?

satan is a jinn according to Quran and Hadith. Allah created jinns from fire according to Quran. Allah created Adam from clay according to Quran and Hadith.

Allah created Adam and Eve in Jannah and their disobey his command and He punished them by decending them down to earth,so as to show them and test them of his preveileges
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hisbah21:

satan is a jinn according to Quran and Hadith. Allah created jinns from fire according to Quran. Allah created Adam from clay according to Quran and Hadith.

Allah created Adam and Eve in Jannah and their disobey his command and He punished them by decending them down to earth,so as to show them and test them of his preveileges
From where did allah get the fire with which he created iblis? or does allah live in hell fire?
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
From where did allah get the fire with which he created iblis? or does allah live in hell fire?

Allah created everything, fire,water,clay and the rest. so He's to Almighty and can do anything he wishes

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by AntiChristian: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2022
No body would give you any proof to discredit your thoughts! You brought the lies so produce the evidences if you are truthful.

Sixfiguresmart:
HAHAHa

Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
AntiChristian:
No body would give you any proof to discredit your thoughts! You brought the lies so produce the evidences if you are truthful.
because you just don't have it. I wanted you to present your proof so that I can present mine to prove to you how double-mouthed your scholars are. Just a bunch of miserable men who have disdain for black skins.
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hisbah21:

Allah created everything, fire,water,clay and the rest. so He's to Almighty and can do anything he wishes
The Bible gives you successive order of creation. Even after plagiarising Islam cannot produce a book that has a concordance on creation. Thoughts are littered like faeces and left to the imagination of sophists.

This is not synonymous to the God of order who gave the Taurat to Musa.
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by AntiChristian: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
because you just don't have it. I wanted you to present your proof so that I can present mine to prove to you how double-mouthed your scholars are. Just a bunch of miserable men who have disdain for black skins.

One who presents a case will first drop the proofs! You won't ask me for proofs for your lies if you are truthful!

Na holy spirit teach you curses and abuses?
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

One who presents a case will first drop the proofs! You won't ask me for proofs for your lies if you are truthful!

Na holy spirit teach you curses and abuses?
Based on the course of tolerance and cohabitation, I will back-pedal on this issue for now. I want to be more tolerant of you but not of your teachings.

I have tonnes of arsenal in my belt. Nevertheless, I have a big boy panties too. I will wear it and embrace you as a human first, as a compatriot secondly, then as a fellow black man. We can put these differences aside and just live our short span out.

I hope you send a similar message to your brothers killing Christians in the name of allah.
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by AntiChristian: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Based on the course of tolerance and cohabitation, I will back-pedal on this issue for now. I want to be more tolerant of you but not of your teachings.

I have tonnes of arsenal in my belt. Nevertheless, I have a big boy panties too. I will wear it and embrace you as a human first, as a compatriot secondly, then as a fellow black man. We can put these differences aside and just live our short span out.

I hope you send a similar message to your brothers killing Christians in the name of allah.

You sound literate yet confused. Can you stay on the topic Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located?
Re: Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

You sound literate yet confused. Can you stay on the topic Muslims, Where Is The Seventh Earth, Jahannam Located?
I choose to let it go, bro. I have read a few comments and at this moment of suspense, the least that I want to do is stoke division in the existing wrangle.

I want to iterate that I have been favored by God through the hands of Muslims, Hindus, Atheists and Christians. I do not consider any Muslims an enemy. My attack has always been on the ideology and the man who invented Islam.

So, at this point, I address you as bro. I simply want to squash this and go back to comedy. I love adventurous folklores and fictional thrills that are not harmful or spiritistic.
How about we just lay this aside, pretend like it mever happened and move on?

(1) (Reply)

Some Of Those Who Condemned Owo Massacre Also Sang About Burning The Church . / URGENT! Christians Read: NUCLEAR War (quite A Long Read) / Spiritual Secret Powers To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.