Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya (27624 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / The Seventh-day Adventist Church / Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by MediaGuru36: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2019
There was chaos at the Seventh Day Adventist church, in Nairobi, on Saturday, after a faction of aggrieved members stormed the church to beat up the Head Pastor, Jean Pierre-Maywa, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV gathered that the fight occurred when some senior members alongside the pastor, gathered to discuss the fate of the faction known as Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC), that wants to split from the church.

Prior to the fight, Igbere TV learnt that the NCC had lost a court case it instituted to challenge the church’s leadership.

The reconciliation meeting started off with shout matches which led to a fight minutes later.

In a video obtained by Igbere TV, some congregants were spotted shouting while others took to the altar to defend the pastor from further assault.

The meeting was called off after the police stormed the church and restored peace by using tear gas canister.

Here is a video from the scene below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwmrrfPHWZY

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/835483/aggrieved-church-members-beat-up-pastor-on-during-service-video/

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Karemarealty288(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Daddy Freeze is gradually setting Sheepies free locally and internationally.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Sunofgod(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Serves him right ..
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by nelsonstudio1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
IPOB are generally known to be violent savages, no wonder they were being tagged as terrorist.
Can u imagine they don't even respect a man of God but they beat him up because he refused to accept Biafra with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by agylistic77: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
It can only happen in Kenya, because if you try it in naija you will be excommunicated.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
MONEY : The root of all evil!

They have turned my father's house to the den of robbers!...........JESUS CHRIST.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by WildChild00(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by LastSurvivor11: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wonderful news!!

Lemme wait for touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm crew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by lonelydora: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Beating? Play taken too far.

This boils down to politics. Reminds me back in the days when one pastor was held hostage in his house
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by psp2pc(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
gbas gbos
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by BlackCrainte: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
root cause of fight?

MONEY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80517524:
They have turned my father's house to the den of robbers!...........JESUS CHRIST.

Sharap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Zombiekiller010: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hehehehe grin wink cheesy

See Kick boxing!

This one pass National Assembly fight o! cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by 1shortblackboy: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Sunofgod:
Serves him right ..
u don't even know who's really right or wrong in the matter ur saying serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by captianfreeman(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ok.

Meanwhile contact me for Construction and Maintenance of Swimming Pool, Water Fountain, Water Fall and Beautification of Recreational Parks.

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by ainas247: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked Jesus world is perfect... and it's happening.

rank your website to Google page
one fast check review below
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by eben1marketer: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no HARM
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by NwaAmaikpe: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked

There is a conscious subliminal effort in the media to build a vote of no confidence on Christianity.
Sadly, Christians are the ones pulling down brick by brick, the foundation of Christianity in Nigeria which was painstakingly built by saturating the news with stories strong enough to make the strongest Christian revolt and become an atheist.

-Most of our pastors are fakes who became pastors because the FG couldn't provide jobs; true.
-Most of our pastors are philandering scums whose preeks have no boundaries; true.
-Most of our pastors depend on our tithes and offerings to live lavish and give their families the best lives; true.
-Most of these pastors are filth. I know this firsthand and I have in the past chastised and exposed them. I still will.

Can't we be wise and act out this truth in our hearts rather than causing a crusade and giving other religions strongholds in pulling down an already threatened religion?

Does this mean I am a spiritual zombie, no
Does this mean I am a hypocrite, no.
Does this mean I am helping the growth of Christianity, yes.
But we should all be on the lookout for fake pastors. They're everywhere now.

What do I even know?

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by femi4: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Touch not my annointed........not the irresponsible ones grin
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Lovelife433(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
the gate of hell shall not prevail over the church of GOD.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Jaymaq(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
I know this news must be from Kenya.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by stevebless: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
The revolution will be televised. ���
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by tigerclaws: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
root cause of fight?

MONEY!
[/s]
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by kingsfire: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
IPOB are generally known to be violent savages, no wonder they were being tagged as terrorist.
Can u imagine they don't even respect a man of God but they beat him up because he refused to accept Biafra with them
With this statement, i can only conclude 1 out of these 2.
1. It's either you're stupid
2. Or you're stupid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Boring story, thought pastor was brutalized for coza related offences..OP take ya time o angry
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Righteousness89(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Prepare for the Second Coming of JESUS CHRIST
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin

What is Wrong

grin
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by myjourneysofar: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
You cannot satisfy everyone in life.
Re: Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya by CanadaOrBust: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nairaland no go kee person with laf. Didn’t even watch it yet. Just the title is funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Pastor Dies On The Altar After Leading Prayer / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.