Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) (28593 Views)

Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa / Police Arrest Prophet Benson Nosakhare Over Fake Prophecy (Photo) / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Bassmetrics: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eehya o; I know this man o. Nwawulu for my hood in osha those years. May he be rescued o

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by RaptObserver: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
ppogba:

Hunger dey wire person you say make hin go run HIV test. Una no go kill person for this Nairaland.

The new format these days is to mention depression. I didn't know they have added weight loss.

Faceless fellow threatening depression on a faceless forum.

Though I don't know the person and I know some ppl beg continuously but if someone says they are depressed I don't doubt them. It is their health not mine. If I have the means I support if I don't have I wish them well. It is better to lie to me than for me to push someone further who may actually be a real case. I can't live with such guilt
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Liamz007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abujatelecom:
Please recommend an active whatsapp tv that is good for business advertisement

I will appreciate their numbers �

Jiggy Tv...08137069446..
U are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Latakia(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
When will Peter Obi- tuary condem his IPIG terrorist boys killing and beheading people in AfghaEastern?
The man just ack like his ignorant of what's happening. Beheading left and right.
The day he openly condemn them is the day he will lose his number one major supporters and have his OBITUARY posted in the region. For they have replaced KANU picture with the Biafra hand fan with Obi Pandora on all their social media.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Traplord09: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
We have had enough of these Unknown Gunmen.

All thanks to IPOB for creating an atmosphere that aids and favour this bastards.

Lol.
Y are you shouting
This all southwest north easth...

Just look at who is doing all this work....

Dose animals have tested blood and money
For them to carry aims

Both southwest north ,, I was like east was wise..
This moorrrss are giving them gun...

Doss government's this are your doings.. political leaders telling the people to kill themselves

Electric bill teletherapy votein people

Give them the money after da kill themselves
All we be well. All lost black are aways black

Even the old ones have nothing to loose because da have chickenss all over the country

Even the poor are paying for nothing da no about life

Hoooo Nigeria,,
Even God and Allah ma Have a question for this

We working at Parth of doom
And here comes end of

Nigeria. We get there..,

Even the political leaders government
Kids wouldn't be spare to

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Latakia(f): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bankright:

Please I am dying and losing weight fastly. Depression has set in. Somebody please help with any amount. It is not my making but unfortunate situation landed me here. Please help with any amount. You'll save a soul by doing so.
001.54.428.45, Ster.ling Bank
God bless you for helping the needy
L U Akpan
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Amosa7: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
66spirit:
. Head will roll again..

Here we go.
Nigeria insecurity crisis is now much like football transfer update....Here we go!!! Abduction period is undisclosed grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
malali:
VOTE OBI*TUARY

VOTE OBI*JATTI*JATTI

PRESIDENT OF UNKNOWN GUNMEN

PRESIDENT OF IPOB

PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA.

IPOB FAMILY......LET HIM BE PRETENDING TO YOU.....SOMEONE WHOSE FAMILY DOESNT EVEN BELIEVE IN NIGERIAN UNITY.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Shobby88: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria is in God's hands now.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Latakia:
The day he openly condemn them is the day he will lose his number one major supporters and have his OBITUARY posted in the region. For they have replaced KANU picture with the Biafra hand fan with Obi Pandora on all their social media.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Obi should go and be President of Anambra first

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Obituarists. Nna do

Obi President of Unknown Gunmen

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Bankright(f): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Latakia:
L U Akpan
yes
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
uncleck:
Insecurity is like standing fan. It blows the poor today and blows the rich tomorrow. As an estimator who goes to sites... I've come face to face with different kinds of threat to life. If the political class continue to play politics with insecurity, they too would definitely feel the heat
Exactly they are gradually feeling the heat!!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
He is as good as dead. His people should be expecting his headless body anytime from now, he's not coming alive except miracle happened.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by asatemple(f): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
He was abducted at his hometown, Ihialla. Iduu, i pray nothing happens to you
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

E be like say na your papa head go row

Everyone knows that he's coming out of this headless grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by OgaDeyVex: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Abujatelecom:

Please I will appreciate their whatsapp number Please �

0810-373-9506
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by 184ejikeme: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ipob and vawulence are 5&6Ipob and vawulence are 5&6...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I hope he get released unscathed

I hope so too......

His daughter is my friend......

This is horrible.....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
ChangedMan1999:
We have had enough of these Unknown Gunmen.

All thanks to IPOB for creating an atmosphere that aids and favour this bastards.

Shut up! Leave IPOB out of your rant!

Insecurity in the south-east started after Uzodinma did the bidding of his Fulani masters and gave his stamp of approval to their raids, mass murder and destruction of property in Imo state! They were after ESN that had the ‘temerity’ to challenge Fulani herdsmen that had been told in no uncertain terms to leave the forests of the south-east! It’s only when it comes to Ndigbo in general and ESN in particular that your useless Fulani army of Nigeria will start to form Rambo!

The aforementioned was the precursor to all the bloodshed being witnessed in the south-east as the evil hegemony calling the shots decided to engage in false-flag operations all over the region in a bid to try and tag ESN as ‘wicked mass murderers’ and ‘justify’ their raids and cold-blooded murder of Igbo youth!

So get your facts right before opening your buccal cavity!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Ipob should take it easy with the head roasting.
SW is the one bearing the brunt of their stupidity.
That's where all your people are migrating to.
Wonder why they can't stay at nearby SS.

And on top, all we get is insults upon insults.
Pls allow peace to reign, do it for our sake pls.

Care to tell us why IPOB would kidnap their own kinsman and murder him!? I’m waiting for your answer…and it better be good!

I suspect derisive posters on threads like this, like this one i’m quoting, and who are quick to scream ‘IPOB’ or ‘Peter Obi’….a lot of them could be part of the murderous plot underway in the south-east! They kidnap and murder prominent or high-profile Igbos’, then come on social-media to try and drive the false narrative that Igbos’ or IPOB/ESN are behind the crime! All aimed at trying to demarket IPOB or Peter Obi!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyenna:

I hope so too......
This is horrible.....
What type of friend?

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Ejanla69: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
na my in law. he is from Ihiala.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Ejanla69: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Onyenna:

I hope so too......

This is horrible.....

which of the daughter...

obianuju or ifunanya?

me i know everyone in there house ooo..

I'm just hearing this...
the wife is from my Nnewi
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Ejanla69:

which of the daughter...

obianuju or ifunanya?

me i know everyone in there house ooo..

I'm just hearing this...
the wife is from my Nnewi

Obianuju (Tracy)

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by uvie66: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2022
rajiedreez:
Hmm, how will the state attract investors when almost all news they hear about the state is negative.
are you normal the locals are even afraid to move around their territory talk less of an outsider, a terrain afflicted with IPOB, Ebugbedike and Unknown Gun Men.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Sunday2021: 5:04am On Aug 04, 2022
This is what kanu brought to our region.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by Patlab: 5:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Work remotely and earn between 75,000 and 150,000 Naira working from home.

We are recruiting creative content writers to join our team of creatives.

All you need to do is write articles daily from home using either a PC, Smart phone or Tab.

Training will be provided so both new and seasoned writers are encouraged to apply.

Writers on the team are required to write between 2,000 and 4,000 words daily and the moment the number of words written attains 41,000 words milestone, payment of 50,000 Naira is made to you. And the next " 41,000 Words cycle " begins the next project.

No hidden biases. We are currently recruiting just 10 new writers to join our team, so hurry and take advantage of this window of opportunity.

Note payment is done strictly when the total word count hits 41,000 words. If you achieve this in two weeks you will be paid then, if achieved in three weeks, you will be paid then

You will be required to write varieties of articles ranging from News articles. Business Articles. Tech Articles ..Cryptocurrency articles.. Health Articles. Sports Articles. Ebooks, Press release statements ...

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Hon. Benson Nwawulu, Former Anambra Lawmaker (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Care to tell us why IPOB would kidnap their own kinsman and murder him!? I’m waiting for your answer…and it better be good!

I suspect derisive posters on threads like this, like this one i’m quoting, and who are quick to scream ‘IPOB’ or ‘Peter Obi’….a lot of them could be part of the murderous plot underway in the south-east! They kidnap and murder prominent or high-profile Igbos’, then come on social-media to try and drive the false narrative that Igbos’ or IPOB/ESN are behind the crime! All aimed at trying to demarket IPOB or Peter Obi!

Na today una start una barbaric and carnibalistic act?
What about Dora akunyuli and her husband?
Is it Yoruba that killed them? Or ijaw?
You people are just different, you really need your biafra so you won't keep spreading the barbarism to the SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Bag 4-Month Imprisonment For Phishing In Benin (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo / LAUTECH Undergraduate Stabs Boyfriend To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.