Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk (27608 Views)

See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / SHOCKING German Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car –then Finds It 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by judinho07(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2022
"omo dix one loud'ooh
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Kewellbanks: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2022
havenz:
Thanks for your little support but am not forcing or doing it for you, i have been doing it all my life, so do yourself a favor and shift one side, without you i must till visit them. Thanks.

I commend you for doing that all your life. It's a nice gesture but I feel like things like this are suppossed to be done without seeking for financial support. You forcing it bro
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by faithfull18(f): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Smh.
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Tribal: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by havenz(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2022
My salary was used for drugs to help other that's why I pleading for a top up, i don't beg online because i will definitely get insult but i have to do it now because the wellbeing over there is bad.

Once again thanks.

Kewellbanks:
I commend you for doing that all your life. It's a nice gesture but I feel like things like this are suppossed to be done without seeking for financial support. You forcing it bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Seperia: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Please know your limit to avoid embarrassment.

I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where u can get dollars at the rate of N460 and withdraw to a virtual card at N577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so u can be added to the group
WhatsApp 09121 41 0613
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by uptownemmygee(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Highness nah your mate
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by sinkhole: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
That's why we love Islam, all the things that intoxicate people are prohibited
See this one; kat in Somalia and Co., pipe in Saudi and the environs, weed/cocaine/etc in Nigeria.
Some people can not even break their fast, during Ramadan without a puff of weed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by asahnwaKC: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Thank God he no go kill innocent people... he should be charged for drunk and driving
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Hoelujohn: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2022
havenz:
What a beautiful day for me guys...

It's my BIRTHDAY TODAY kindly say me a prayer.

PLEASE GUYS I REALLY WANT TO SPEND MY BIRTHDAY AT THE MOTHERLESS BABY HOME, PLEASE WITH HUMBLE HEART HELP ME TO ADD UP SO I CAN GET THEM SOME FOODSTUFFS.

ACCESS BANK

THANKS AND MAY YOU ALL CELEBRATE MORE YEARS TO COME.
What is the name of the motherless baby home? I can help send stuffs to them directly on your behalf

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by havenz(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Come to makurdi so we can do it together so to inspire others. Thanks.

Hoelujohn:

What is the name of the motherless baby home? I can help send stuffs to them directly on your behalf
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Holla911(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by ZombieSlayer1: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Splitmind:
One of reasons why you should shun sinful drinks like alcohol
The husband of a friend of mine bought her a car. 6 days later the lady went to market and entered public transport home. She told me she totally forgot she has a car but when she got home her mind kept telling her she forgot something at the market. It was in the evening of that day it rushed back to her that she had left her car at the market.
No alcohol was involved in this case

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by yomzy123(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Manage the little you have to buy it for them , they will appreciate

PLEASE GUYS I REALLY WANT TO SPEND MY BIRTHDAY AT THE MOTHERLESS BABY HOME, PLEASE WITH HUMBLE HEART HELP ME TO ADD UP SO I CAN GET THEM SOME FOODSTUFFS.

ACCESS BANK

THANKS AND MAY YOU ALL CELEBRATE MORE YEARS TO COME.[/quote]
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Elidrisy20: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2022
He went for felabiration cool
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Kaymansion(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Good one from his boss shocked
If it is another boss the drunkard would've been jailed by now
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by derbykol(f): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

The husband of a friend of mine bought her a car. 6 days later the lady went to market and entered public transport home. She told me she totally forgot she has a car but when she got home her mind kept telling her she forgot something at the market. It was in the evening of that day it rushed back to her that she had left her car at the market.
No alcohol was involved in this case
Absent mindedness, memory loss , fear,carelessness?
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Ten06(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Immediately the guy remembered his daily struggle and later heard that oga has just doled out 1.4b, he was forced to take solace on the bottle of dry gin.
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Blackman101: 11:46am On Aug 04, 2022
The man and his bottle
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Koldplay(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Price?
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Positiveme2020: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
havenz:

ACCESS BANK

THANKS AND MAY YOU ALL CELEBRATE MORE YEARS TO COME.
Happy birthday to you, please Make due with what you have . Don't use that format here to scam people.
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Chidi2022: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Happy birthday to you, please Make due with what you have . Don't use that format here to scam people.
Lmao....but can you allow me to scam you... please nah...
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Advancedman(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
havenz:
Thanks for your little support but am not forcing or doing it for you, i have been doing it all my life, so do yourself a favor and shift one side, without you i must till visit them. Thanks.

Still you be FOOL
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Sleekfingers: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Say NO to Alcohol
Say NO to drugs

Yes, Say no to drugs......But alcohol is good for the body, so drink responsibly.
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
This one pass be careful ooo
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Positiveme2020: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao....but can you allow me to scam you... please nah...

Try if you can. Lol
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by tsspsolutions: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Chidi2022: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Try if you can. Lol
LMAO.... wahala for who no want gree, make they scam am....
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by Wwwq: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
embarassed
Re: Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk by laSompee: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
E be tins���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Another Dead Truck In Abeokuta. / My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... / 15 Cars That Are Plummeting In Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.