Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,802 members, 7,841,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Local Waste Carries (bola) Have Turned ARAB ROAD Bridge In Kubwa Fct Into - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Local Waste Carries (bola) Have Turned ARAB ROAD Bridge In Kubwa Fct Into (526 Views)

Dismembered Body Of A Young Woman Found Dumped In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Local Waste Carries (bola) Have Turned ARAB ROAD Bridge In Kubwa Fct Into by younggcfr(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2022
This is ARAB ROAD- KUBWA in Bwari Area council. Abuja. This road leads to several estates including the likes of Dantata Estate. But see what Bola (Local waste carries) have turned this beautiful bridge into. They'll go around picking waste from people houses,Then dump it there. One can't even use the pedestrian anymore because it's covered with waste.

It's an eye sore. Knowing we've people in authority that passes through this route but do nothing about this baffles me.

Please I wish this can get to people responsible for evacuating waste in Bwari Area council of Abuja. Because the dirt on that bridge is a threat to health. People's homes are less than 20-50 meters from the bridge. You can then imagine flies coming out from the waste on the bridge to people's homes.

And these Bola boys needs to be call to order.

Re: What Local Waste Carries (bola) Have Turned ARAB ROAD Bridge In Kubwa Fct Into by Lawlab254: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: What Local Waste Carries (bola) Have Turned ARAB ROAD Bridge In Kubwa Fct Into by Romanoff(f): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2022
I don't blame them. I blame that Abuja Waste management system.

If the system worked well, these Baban bolas won't have a business.

The waste disposal truck that comes to my neighbourhood comes once a week and it's in Wednesdays. Imagine what will happen to the waste of those who have to go to work.

So Bola boys will continue their business and dump refuse anywhere they dim fit.
Re: What Local Waste Carries (bola) Have Turned ARAB ROAD Bridge In Kubwa Fct Into by jeff1993: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2022
This one is even fair sef .... Come to some part of Lag and see worse

(1) (Reply)

5 Men Engage Blessing Solomon In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich In Lagos / Mason Greenwood And Girlfriend He Allegedly Raped And Assaulted Follow Each Othe / Kaduna Man Uses 100 Naira Biscuit To Entice 6 Yr Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.