Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Moving Objects In The Body & Strange Afflictions - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Moving Objects In The Body & Strange Afflictions (1141 Views)

How A Strange Calabar Woman Ruined Me / Check Out This Short Funny Story: The Parts Of The Body. / The Body Awaits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving Objects In The Body & Strange Afflictions by pateg: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
Do you experience strange objects moving about in your body? Do you experience strange invisible forces pressing you down while asleep? Do you experience cobweb attacks even in your room, on the road, office etc? Do you fall asleep when you start reading your bible

For a copy of this book call: 00234 703 6598294
125, Isolo Road Mushin, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest Topics To Write In My Article Collection,thank You / Please Help Me With Related Project Materials For My Project Topic / R.I.P "Little Saint" Dedicated To The 7 Year Old Alleged Garri Thief Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.