Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 9" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 9" Written By @saint_haywhy (1143 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 9" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 9
As written by @saint_haywhy

After the sex she lied on me, placing her head on my chest and we started a conversation...

OYIN: you can kill someone

ME: why did you say that?

OYIN: your dick is very strong and active. It's been long that I feel this way

ME: I'm blushing... But you are also sweet, your killer ass is sending romantic signals to my brain so how do you expect my monster dick to help it...

OYIN: (faced me and we started kissing again) The romance was going hot when my phone rang. Oyin stood up to picked the phone and the call was from "my lovely dad". I noticed that her mood changed as she saw it,
but I picked the call before attending to her and the conversation goes thus:

Dad: ayo boy, how are you?

Me: I'm fine dad

Dad: how is studies?

Me: fine dad

Dad: what are you doing right now?

Mesadrolled eyeball) I'm reading sir.

Dad: good!, face your studies and make sure you don't fail your next exam.

Me: ok sir

Dad: have you received an alert?

Me: no sir.

Dad: ok, I just sent my secretary to send you #15,000 you can manage that for two weeks. I'd be going for a conference in lagos in two weeks time, when I come I'd call you to come and meet at where we normally meet.

Me: ok sir

Dad: alright bye

Me: bye sir

Dad: wait, when are you starting exam?

Me: don't know yet

Dad: okay bye (hanged up)

As I was calling, oyin was just looking at me without saying anything but I could read her mind from her facial expression that she was thinking about her relationship with her dad that she explained to me earlier. I walked up to her and was trying to console her. As I got to the bed where she was lying, I sat down quietly beside her and as I touched her
she dropped a tear. I was touched by her emotions and I felt I could be a solution to her problems. I said a lot of sweet words to her, promising to make her happy and would always be her source of hapiness. She hugged me and kissed me 4 like 2 mins. After the kiss I promised to help her with the problems she has with her dad.. She faced me in surprise and I replied on one condition

OYIN: how do you intend to do that and what is the condition?
Me: the condition is....

WATCH OUT FOR episode 10

Meet the author: bbm 2375C830.... Whatsapp: 08145180829..... Hotline/phonecall:09057229864

(1) (Reply)

The Justice Creed. / Fire And Ice / Crossing The Berlin Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.