Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique (382 Views)

Your Brand Needs Custom Images To Compete / Whats The Best Way To Add Images To A Site Witout Slowing Down When It Loads?? / Awesome, Amazing Compressed Website/Blog Pictures/Images: NO QUALITY LOSS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by childofgrace2k: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Good day Honorables

Please How do I make the images on my websites to be unique so that search engines bots will see them as unique images peculiar to my Web pages, to pass the content duplication test.

I will appreciate Your contributions.

Thanks
Re: Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by childofgrace2k: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Answers needed please
Re: Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
childofgrace2k:
Answers needed please

get a perfect photo editing app. if you are good in editing, you can get someone to do it for you with the specific size, pixell you want..
Re: Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
childofgrace2k:
Good day Honorables

Please How do I make the images on my websites to be unique so that search engines bots will see them as unique images peculiar to my Web pages, to pass the content duplication test.

I will appreciate Your contributions.

Thanks

What type of site is it?. Let's start from there. Probably there is an easy solution.
Re: Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by childofgrace2k: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
F120:

What type of site is it?. Let's start from there. Probably there is an easy solution.
wordpress website, a blog
Re: Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by childofgrace2k: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
godfrey02:

get a perfect photo editing app. if you are good in editing, you can get someone to do it for you with the specific size, pixell you want..
thanks, will Canva do?
Re: Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2022
childofgrace2k:
thanks, will Canva do?

Yes..but preferablly photoshop..
Re: Duplicate Copies: How Do I Edit Pictures/images To Make Them Unique by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 08, 2022
Inshot and picsart the free version. Then use creativity to finish the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Developer For Prediction Website/app / Sportbetting Agent / For Sale Ndokwa.com For Sale Ndokwa.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.