Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious (23266 Views)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by winerbouy: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
cheesy]Skullers on Skullership don enter Abj be dat
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by diogo23: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wintertime:
Nawao... Who are we to suspect. Your health issues or the Okada man. Sorry oo lucky you regain consciousness..
GOD save him from the hands of Yoruba miners
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by campbelljosh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
You mean this old man is 17 years?
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by techWriter3: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
The guy soul is stronger than those that want to use him for
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Oceanjagaban: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Him don go blow wetin no good
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by FlySly05: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Looking for his relatives when he has given you his name, house address and school. Why not visit these places to trace his relatives ?

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by abercrombie(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Been having a hell of a day, please someone should help me out sith something to eat this night please no amount is to small, help me to feed my family

Access
00876333sixfive
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by OdefaGirl(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote] "He further explained that, it was on 30/08/2022 in the morning, his mother sent him to the market to buy foodstuffs, he stopped an Okada Rider (motorcycle), after that, he just found himself in the Hospital [quote] .

Are we already in the month end?
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Elxandre(m): 3:09am On Aug 05, 2022
You got his house address and you can't take him there?
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Thank goodness i have found someone else experiencing the same problem.
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Makowonda: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2022
emmabest2000:
The guy spirit is stronger than those that want to use him for .....
Every misfortune in this country is linked to diabolism.Can't we suspect that he suffered from convulsion or anything closely related?
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 4:33am On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.
<a href="https://www.myinsuranceinfo.org/">MyInsuranceInfo</a>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.