Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,576 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) (788 Views)

Ahmed Musa Sends N500k To Former Olympic Athlete Bassy Etim [video] / Ahmed Musa Sends N500k Bassey Etim Spotted Filling Pot Holes In Ajah | VIDEO / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by damilola4162(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Watch the video of Etim filling pot holes and his amazing transformation after being helped by Oc Cares and his team below...

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k76pnC7Xw9w][/url]

Super Eagles captain and star player, Ahmed Musa has sent half a million Naira to Nigerian Olympian, Bassey Etim who was spotted around the Ajah area of Lagos, filling up potholes, Newspremises reports.

Bassey Etim, who won a gold medal at the 1983 Commonwealth Games in Malta, stated that he suffered an injury while representing Nigeria at the 1984 Olympic Games.

Musician, Oc Cares disclosed how he observed Etim nicknamed ‘Iron bar’, at a failed section of the road along the Ado/Badore road in Lagos, prompting him to reach out.

Etim, 56, revealed that he had to spend his life savings for his treatment, claiming he was abandoned by Nigeria.

The Cross River state born athlete said: “I sustained an injury, and when I came back, Nigeria refused to take care of my injury, so I had to use my life savings to go back to America in September 1985 to take care of the injury.

“But I still come out to volunteer myself to give back to my country. “People are saying, ‘why should you do that? They didn’t take care of you'.

The post which has since gone viral, attracted Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa, who requested his contact.

The striker wrote on Instagram: “How can I get to him pls.”

In an update on Thursday August 4, a reporter with Sports Brief , Babajide Orevba revealed Musa had sent the former athlete N500,000.

"I just finished speaking with him now. I sent him N500,000." Musa was quoted saying.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/video-ahmed-musa-sends-n500000-to-former-nigerian-olympic-athlete-bassey-etim-spotted-filling-pot-holes-in-ajah/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by Kingjite: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice one from Musa,in Davido voice "we rise by lifting others".

1 Like

Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by Bankright(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
God bless Musa
Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by Stargangz: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Stingy Musa, 500K is too small for this 9ja economy, at least 5M could have been manageable.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by paulolee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
a good man with a big heart...GOD bless u musa..
I pray the 500k goes a long way in helping him, this wan wey naira no get value again...
carton of indomie wey i buy last February for N3,500, I enter market last week n them tell me say na 5,300, I vex tell the seller say na person send me to ask, say I no de chop indomie because e de purge me..
Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by Litmus: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Stargangz:
Stingy Musa, 500K is too small for this 9ja economy, at least 5M could have been manageable.

Others , especially in the celebrity realm, should do same, instead of doing charity for people in Ghana. The government and especially Etim's state government need to investigate his present circumstances and help ensure that he never has to labour any longer. We have so few National heroes.

1 Like

Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by Humbleyou: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
God continue to bless and uplift musa
Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by macho44(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
damilola4162:
Watch the video of Etim filling pot holes and his amazing transformation after being helped by Oc Cares and his team below...

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k76pnC7Xw9w][/url]

Super Eagles captain and star player, Ahmed Musa has sent half a million Naira to Nigerian Olympian, Bassey Etim who was spotted around the Ajah area of Lagos, filling up potholes, Newspremises reports.

Bassey Etim, who won a gold medal at the 1983 Commonwealth Games in Malta, stated that he suffered an injury while representing Nigeria at the 1984 Olympic Games.

Musician, Oc Cares disclosed how he observed Etim nicknamed ‘Iron bar’, at a failed section of the road along the Ado/Badore road in Lagos, prompting him to reach out.

Etim, 56, revealed that he had to spend his life savings for his treatment, claiming he was abandoned by Nigeria.

The Cross River state born athlete said: “I sustained an injury, and when I came back, Nigeria refused to take care of my injury, so I had to use my life savings to go back to America in September 1985 to take care of the injury.

“But I still come out to volunteer myself to give back to my country. “People are saying, ‘why should you do that? They didn’t take care of you'.

The post which has since gone viral, attracted Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa, who requested his contact.

The striker wrote on Instagram: “How can I get to him pls.”

In an update on Thursday August 4, a reporter with Sports Brief , Babajide Orevba revealed Musa had sent the former athlete N500,000.

"I just finished speaking with him now. I sent him N500,000." Musa was quoted saying.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/video-ahmed-musa-sends-n500000-to-former-nigerian-olympic-athlete-bassey-etim-spotted-filling-pot-holes-in-ajah/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Musa Nwannem! Na man you be wink

Are you a fan of the English Premier League?
Do you have a knack for predicting the correct outcome of any football match?

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your gift to good use and join the best EPL Prediction League.

Pickem EPL Prediction League is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started tap the link in my Signature

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL

1 Like

Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Beautiful one from Ahmed Musa.
Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by gentlestdude(m): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
WTF 500k? Too small abeg from someone of musa's Calibre, at least 3m should be enough to help the man well
Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by vanida6: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2022
gentlestdude:
WTF 500k? Too small abeg from someone of musa's Calibre, at least 3m should be enough to help the man well
everybody is rejoicing for what musa did and u re dere sitting in ur dirty house speaking trash,,,, you send him even 1k may see man
Re: Musa Sends N500k To Ex-olympic Athlete Etim Spotted Filling Potholes(video) by gentlestdude(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
vanida6:
everybody is rejoicing for what musa did and u re dere sitting in ur dirty house speaking trash,,,, you send him even 1k may see man
smello because your house is dirty doesn't make every houses dirty , if I was in Musa shoes that man will get nothing less than 5 million shikena

....argue with your empty head if you can't comprehend simple statements

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Pls Employ Sam Allardyce / If You A Red Devil Say "hun Hun Hun". / Arsenal Triumph In Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.