Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come (743 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! / West African Pipeline Projects Job: Is This Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by teddydeji: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
i signed up with this site and i earn $500 just for that. i read 4 mails and got $400. totaling $900 in just 2 days. i av not paid a kobo to this site so i av nothimg to lose. minimum pay out is $1000.
it may sound 2 good to be true but it is worth giving a try. follow the link below
http://www.richptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=folarptr
Re: Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by yeto(f): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
Have you collected the money with your own hand?
Re: Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by toksdam(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2007
it will be better to have clear proof before we get the house involved,pls give us figures and digits ,nobody want to hppk up to some web and get hooked after working so hard,i have experinced this on some of the surveys i did
Re: Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2007
i hav joined under u,but wat do i do to get paid
Re: Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by teetalks: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
Unfortunately i spend my time registrying online on this website
but none of the amount shown on their website as my bonus was
ever transfered to my egold, i only hope this is not a scam to trap
innocent people's e-gold passphrase

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Jobs Offers In Oil & Gas / Can One Write 1st Bank Test Elsewhere / Tips Oceanic test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.