Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! (4106 Views)

The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Vacancies / Ecowas Job / Ecowas's Job Is On And Hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by dokkyelele(f): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hello peeps,
Just to let you know. If you are absolved, am going to collect 20% or we share your salary DOLLARS in 40/60. This is the link to their website.
www.ecowashr.info/commission/careers.php
or
www.ecowas.int
Goodluck..
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2012
What's the deal?
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2012
am Interested. Can I ve your contact mail.... Make we talk one/one
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by bgates: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2012
Hy
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by austinemar: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2012
I am interested....pls send me ur contact. My email is.... augustineisowo@yahoo.com
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by taiworaji: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2012
Guy.I am interested in d deal.u can text ur phone number to 08060094079 so dt we could talk better.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by Tejufemi(f): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2012
ABeg ooo, I dey interestd 2---
Tejumadeadenle@yahoo.com
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by tchaik(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2012
Can't u guys fuccking read? He gave you a link, and you all are still writing; "I'm interested"!

One the criteria of finding a good job is being Smart, and there aint nothing smart about posting your mail add/phone number while shouting "I'm interested"!

CLICK ON THE BLEEDING LINK DUMMIES

@OP, are you recruiting for Ecowas? Or I guess, 20% ish is a Joke?

2 Likes

Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by honeycandy(f): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2012
My brother I tire for all these "I'm interested" folks o. And I guess that 20% ish is a joke.
tchaik: Can't u guys fuccking read? He gave you a link, and you all are still writing; "I'm interested"!

One the criteria of finding a good job is being Smart, and there aint nothing smart about posting your mail add/phone number while shouting "I'm interested"!

Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by 1forall: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2012
The website is crap, been trying to access the vacancy info there since yesterday to put on here without any luck. If anyone is able to access it please post details here on Nairaland, thanks.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by sharpiro(f): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2012
shocked I am mor than inerested but i cant get 2 access d link.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by taiworaji: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2012
dokkyelele: Hello peeps, Just to let you know. If you are absolved, am going to collect 20% or we share your salary DOLLARS in 40/60. This is the link to their website. www.ecowashr.info/commission/careers.php or www.ecowas.int Goodluck..
Hi guy.I am interested in the Ecowas stuff.u can text your phone number to me on 08060094079 so that we could discuss better.thanks.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by Tejufemi(f): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2012
tchaik: Can't u guys fuccking read? He gave you a link, and you all are still writing; "I'm interested"!

Mr. Oversabi, hw on earth will someone not click on d link 1st before seeking 4help? Try d link out urself to see if u can even sign-up as a new member nt 2talk of applying.
Get ur facts right b4 u spill all ur beans,mr. Smart!!!
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by oluemmakay(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
U access the vacancy by clicking on the career link provided on d website. I cudnt access it yesterday until i took my time to read the instructions carefully. Try it too.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by oluemmakay(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
Its like ecowas website is on weekend holiday. I wonder why its not opening. I still opened it on my phone this morning, it was afta filling d form i discovered that the page is not complete because i cudnt locate d submit buton.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by dokkyelele(f): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ladies and wanna be Ladies cos l dont see where gentle men fight on easy issues.
For ur information am just joking about the 20% and the 40/60 thing.
But the website is REAL. The reason you peeps are finding it hard to operate its because ECOWAS website is not compatible with mobile platforms.
You need to do it on a laptop or desktop computer system.
Please alot of people have been calling and texting me to help them into ECOWAS.
Some sent me recharge card that am gonna foward it back to the sender.
For everybody's notice: AM NOT WORKING IN OR FOR ECOWAS,
AM NOT AN AGENT FOR ECOWAS JOB.
I just help post a link for job seekers in Nairaland to benefit from the website. Shikena.
Any other thing expect from that am gonna report you to my boyfriend 'SEUN' the author and the finisher of beauty.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by Nextworldnx(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2012
dokkyelele: Ladies and wanna be Ladies cos l dont see where gentle men fight on easy issues.
For ur information am just joking about the 20% and the 40/60 thing.
But the website is REAL. The reason you peeps are finding it hard to operate its because ECOWAS website is not compatible with mobile platforms.
You need to do it on a laptop or desktop computer system.
Please alot of people have been calling and texting me to help them into ECOWAS.
Some sent me recharge card that am gonna foward it back to the sender.
For everybody's notice: AM NOT WORKING IN OR FOR ECOWAS,
AM NOT AN AGENT FOR ECOWAS JOB.
I just help post a link for job seekers in Nairaland to benefit from the website. Shikena.
Any other thing expect from that am gonna report you to my boyfriend 'SEUN' the author and the finisher of beauty.

Nonsense, Nonsensical!! angry angry how can you joke with such a sensitive issue as sharing the salary of someone if employed?/ huh?/
do u know what some people have experienced in the hands of scammers?? You dont joke which such sensitive issues like this because the damaged would have been done or your image tarnished before you realise what is happening.

Grow some brains next time please
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2012
@OP, how did people send you recharge cards et all?did you drop your number somewhere?
That joke of yours is risky oh!

@topic,seems a lot of people are accessing the site hence the server downtime.if I were an applicant, I'll locate their nearest office armed with my full CV and docs to make enquiries and if possible, physical application.
Re: ECOWAS's Job Is On And Hot!!! by dokkyelele(f): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nextworldnx:

Nonsense, Nonsensical!! angry angry how can you joke with such a sensitive issue as sharing the salary of someone if employed?/ huh?/
do u know what some people have experienced in the hands of scammers?? You dont joke which such sensitive issues like this because the damaged would have been done or your image tarnished before you realise what is happening.

Grow some brains next time please

Sorry Sir...

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Openings / ACESSBANK 2 Years Frontline Internship Programme / Fresh Recruitment In A Reputable Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.