Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) (82192 Views)

Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by ud4u: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Abomination
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Nktessy(f): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
She is even lucky to be arrested. Left for her, give her another 8years she will automatically become a dog facially. See her face na, it's already changing
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by AlphaTaikun: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by letitrainnow(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Look at how demented she looks.
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Missionaire: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
The dog should please be taken for intensive rehab.
I can't even imagine the level of trauma the dog is currently going through.
PTSD is real AF.
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Ed12(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Too much of freedom spell doom sometimes
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by LIVEGOESON1: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Spandau: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Stanweezy:
Why arresting them, bkus I know over there, they can have s£x with anything freely as they Say they are civilized.

Do you know that certain people who love cows also do it with cows. Here in Africa. Even with goats and donkeys and camel.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Asour: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, there are many factors surrounding this and one of them stems from the issue guarding African norms and values .

As it stands , the average African tends to be religious and morally inclined to follow the tenets of his forefathers . If you doubt this, check general African history . You'll see that beastiality was something that was frowned up in society . In fact there have been recorded instances in the pre-colonial era of some east African cultures executing those caught in the act because it was considered as perversion.

So bestiality isn't 'generally' frowned at in US?

I mean, we are reading a news report where the lady was arrested.

Which average African is religious?
The ones who don't respect the rule of law or personal freedoms. Where the value of human life is damned? You think Americans didn't have foundational religion?

We are not better than them. They are also not better than us (character is individual not group based).

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Carlyboi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
I’m not surprised people who engage in bestiality in the west and across the world are in big thousands it’s most common place in Europe and North America,majorly the USA and the UK are big on this abhorrent acts!
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by pacespot(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Dogs don dey eat women kittycat no be today wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Wwwq: 5:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Shocking
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Sammy101111(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2022
Some ladies will even train there dog to be suckIng them Madness shit
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Caseless: 5:46am On Aug 08, 2022
michlins:
Today is a crime and appalling. Give it time and what you hear is "love is love and people should be allowed who or what animal they want to love"

Orange colour
maybe they'll add another alphabet very to accommodate those who sleeps with animals.
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by mozona(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2022
oyinbo people
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2022
nairalanderr:
funny thing is that it's not illegal everywhere in the us.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS AVAILABLE

How much?
Mine stopped sending messages few days ago. Do you think there is something I can do?
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Mayor36: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Why did they post the guy mugshot when he wasn't the one that committed the crime??
Or am i getting something wrong?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by nairalanderr: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2022
BiGVEEN58:

How much?
Mine stopped sending messages few days ago. Do you think there is something I can do?
dm no below.
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
na her dog so why arresting her
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by 9japride(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol that's how God will destroy them within
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by 9japride(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Women are in control of their media and hence in control of their policies.

I started noticing this more during the trial of johnny depp.
[color=#006600][/color]

All in the name of being woke and too knowledgeable.
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by Nonam: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jeon.

See how your gender keep disgracing them self.

Dog fockers.
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by GloriousGbola: 3:57am On Aug 09, 2022
Jakumo:
First of all the offending dog's photograph must be published so that he can be judged in the court of public opinion by a jury of his peers, and yes, we do have many rabid dogs who frequent Nairaland to drop comments. They all know themselves, so they shall remain nameless for now. .

Publish the dog's photograph. Having reared many dogs over the years, I have developed the ability to study the face of any given dog, and thereby make a determination about the guilt or innocence of the hairy four-legged suspect.

The last dog is the culprit while the first three are looking in different shades of dude wtf?

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
nairalanderr:
dm no below.

+64 210 288 6115

Telegram
Re: Woman Arrested For Having Sex With Dog For 8years And Filming It In U.S(Pics) by HITsquad: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Smh I'm starting to think it was the humans that gave dogs HIV and not the other way around!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / Armed Robbers Caught During Robbery Operation in Ajah, Lagos. / Ifeoma, A 400L Student Of UNIBEN Drinks Sniper (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.