Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate (38330 Views)

15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Palestinians Vandalize West Bank Shrine As Tensions Soar (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by PrinceMajestic: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
na your papa and mama go see what horror means.
if dem born you well and you would like to show me what horror means then leave your North enclave and visit me here in the South.
I really pity you lots cos when next a Christian is in power, you wicked sub-humans would be annihilated off this country together with your useless religion
fools
you are not even hiding how evil you're. So not even the little babies and innocent women been killed in Palestine deserves your human sympathy? Where's your humanity? Where's your conscience? You don't have it? Na only to suck pastor prik u Christian girls Sabi? May Almighty Allah save you from your own evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by KINGS100(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2022
ugbeslodge:
Reading comments.
Just got this feeling that Christians are becoming heartless. Even the pictures in this post should be a reason for you to at least show some pity for the defenseless people of gaza. You are happy and throwing comments in support for a state that has been built on oppression and apartheid. Just because you are Christian. Islam is against unjust killing, and I'm sure Christianity does the same.
It will do you some good to always dig deep and research about these chaos with unbiased mind than following the polished media.
Before religion, we are first humans.
Let love lead❤️

Tell us about the terror Nigeria Christians are suffering in the hand of Your brothers Fulani terrorist, Iswap and Boko Haram and Bandit. If you show enough concern about This then we will know how unbiased you are and maybe then we will overlook the fact that your Prophet command you to terrorize Christians and Jew. Nonsense self righteous hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Williampisces: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
enough of this bloodshed, it appears Israel doesn't want a peaceful resolution to this crisis
you talk too much on Nairaland for validation.. why not focus on that offline to earn yourself a living undecided

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by bellabello(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
if dem born you well and you would like to show me what horror means then leave your North enclave and visit me here in the South.
I really pity you lots cos when next a Christian is in power, you wicked sub-humans would be annihilated off this country together with your useless religion
fools

God will never allow Christian to be in power, they are devil by mind, christ by mouth hypocrite religion, religion of illuminati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Truthisunique2: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Ayilara1:

It has been on for long. After the war on the jew i think by Hitler, Isreal has no home and they were accommodated by Palestinians.

The main cause of the war now is that is real is claiming the lands belongs to them because it is in the BIBLE that it is theirs.

Now flip the coin, imagine Saudi Arabia clamining something is in the Qur'an that a land is theirs, what will everyone be saying : Terrorist, right?
it's not about Bible

The archaeology and findings in that land showed the Jews lived there since 3BC

The world didn't start in 1948, it was the ottoman islamic empire that came to settle in that Israel land, they did what you are saying about Saudi Arabia

Saudi Mohammed descendants were told by their peadophile prophet he dreamt the land belongs to them

This is how Saudi ansectors called ottoman empire came to the land already controlled by Rome as many Israelites where spread out as captives across nation's

Mind you this ottoman empire didn't defeat Israel in any war, the law of conquest says you must defeat your enemy before you can claim to have conquered the land

So it was never ottoman empire land, when ottoman empire was about collapsing from existence they handed the land to a set under them called Palestinians

Palestinians didn't have ownership over the land, they were only keeping it for the original owners who would later be gathered to it

Palestinians can afford to be accomodated by its numerous Arab Islamic neighbours with vast land but no they love trouble

Israel cannot afford to live outside that land because it's their ansestral land and their believes cannot exist outside it

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Idrisk19(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2022
اللهم أهلك أعداء المسلمين.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by PrinceMajestic: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
fools
Seun Dominique Justwise Lalasticlala Oam4J
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Durabest:
Israel no dey use two legs test the deepness of ocean,hit the hell out of them but i pity the innocents ones may God accept the innocents souls.

But Russia, putin is evil abi?
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Ghostrye: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2022
limeta:
Is not lack of emotions but with first hand experience of muslims in Nigeria i know what Israel is going through .
Israel never let off ,send all the terrorists to Allah their 72 virgins are becoming restless.⁷
Israel is a predominantly Muslim country, so they ARE the terrorists
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Greatlee54: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Even as a Christian I strongly condemn the actions of Israel in occupied Palestinian lands.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Dunkjames5(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Even David fought this war grin it has been there since even before Christianity come into existence.

I don't see any reason why some religious bigot will keep tagging it as Christians Muslim.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by grabdbull: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2022
It's always sad to see the innocent die in a conflict, but the aggressor in this case is not Israel.

Almost 24 hours ago, hundreds of missiles were fired into Israel.

However, it was an exercise in futility, as the Israeli iron dome destroyed all the missiles.

It is then, only logical to expect that some of the buildings from where the initial rocket attacks were launched would automatically become legitimate targets.

If in a fit of stupidity, the terror group had previously launched the attacks from a building where it also houses "civilians", then it can safely be said that it was "mass suicide by location".

So, Israel struck back at legitimate targets, and those who positioned the innocent children (who by the way, were not old enough to decide for themselves if they were ready to commit suicide) for the mass suicide have now come back with a sob story and false narrative, in order to justify more donations of rockets, from rogue nations.

And they are being spurred on by a despicable news media outlet.

Israel has a right to defend itself, and note that for each Palestine rocket destroyed, Israel has just lost a rocket, which costs upwards of N100m. Each rocket costs that much, so, it makes it so expensive to maintain an iron dome.

A cheaper option is to strike the exact sources of the rocket attacks, which is what Israel has done.

Now watch the video below, which clearly shows aggression on the part of the terrorists.

This video was uploaded almost 24 hours ago, so let's also be fair in our judgement.

Israel has the right to defend its territory.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/wh3l33/massive_volley_of_rockets_launched_from_gaza_iron/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
women and children are the ones dying most, this is nothing to rejoice over

Do you Palestine's are using children as shield when confronting Israel soldiers? What do you expect Israel to do?

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by smallrincowis16(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Durabest:
Israel no dey use two legs test the deepness of ocean,hit the hell out of them but i pity the innocents ones may God accept the innocents souls.
Hypocrites, did you say the same for dombass??

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by OnionBandit(f): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
limeta:
Is not lack of emotions but with first hand experience of muslims in Nigeria i know what Israel is going through .
Israel never let off ,send all the terrorists to Allah their 72 virgins are becoming restless.⁷
The way your Christian brothers are doing in the East, bloody hypocrite.

Let me remind you..The end justifies the means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by PumpumPrince: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:
THIS WON'T GO ON FOREVER.

ISRAEL IS TAKING A LOAN IT WILL PAY BACK ONE DAY.

THE PALESTINIAN MUSLIMS WILL NEVER FORGET.

Palestine Muslims & IPOD members & Nnmadi kanu are the same & all terrrrrorist sir..fact...israel need to take dem out!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by coolvitus(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2022
Life is war i love Israel because of the love they have for their citizens..not all Muslim are terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim why is that? Them and terror is 50/50

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by SmartyPants(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
women and children are the ones dying most, this is nothing to rejoice over

Post the figures and the source of this data.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by lasisi69(f): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2022
SmartyPants:

Post the figures and the source of this data.
Lol... F. B. I

3 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by tymicjay77: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Hyperchi:
Then let them fish out the territories among them, coz the innocent knows them and protect them. If na Palestinian get this weapon u think say Israel go still da stand. U allow Iran to use ur country as base for territories so what do u expect

Israel has a policy, take out the torn when you still can . These terrorist don't have good intensions, when Israel attack they start claiming that children, women and civilians are attack... What use to baffle me most is how a good hearted Muslim are being convince to allow the bad ones with terrorists intentions to hide within them.
That is why Afghanistan are still suffering till now, yes there are good Muslim but majority of the good muslim always refuse to condemned or fish out the bad Muslim with terrorists intention.
If good muslim condemned evil deed by the bad Muslim or terrorist, Islam who have been seem as a religion, but instead they keep mute even if they know that what the terrorist or bad muslin are doing is bad. That actually make Islam look more like a cult group.,
Look at Nigeria for example, in a community concentrated by Muslim, you can hardly hear of condemnation done by the good hearted muslin toward the evil or bad things done by the bad ones, they just keep mute.if the good muslim keep mute then that definitely mean they supported the evil deeds,or is it that they are afraid to speak against the bad ones or what cos I keep asking my self this always . anytime I hear of evil things done in the name of Islam and I see no Muslim body condemning it. is only Christian you see . Even before the other christian brother or sister will be cooking the evil deeds in their mind they would have been condemned or exposed that is the way to go ,
So you expect Israel to fold hand until the terrorist mastermind Thier plan before they should now strike, take them out . Do you know their are Muslim living in Israel too, why didn't they kill them or chase them out. So if Israel choose to strike the terrorist first before they perfect their plan is a good thing I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by coolvitus(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Palestine Muslims & IPOD members & Nnmadi kanu are the same & all terrrrrorist sir..fact...israel need to take dem out!(no oofencse) angry
Waw.. This not fair you know abi you get personal issues with ipob? You can say it bro ipob cannot will not be terro when you fight your right in the zoo they call you names
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by FiremanX: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
fools
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19
Insulting Nairalanders and using alternate accounts,,,,,
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by FiremanX: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
shut the hell up.
empty skull
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19
Insulting Nairalanders and using alternate accounts,,,,,
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Getin2ouch: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by MadamExcellency: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

THEY'RE IN THE STRUGGLE TOGETHER BUT THE MUSLIMS ARE THE TARGET OF THE ISRAELI GENOCIDE.

The jihadist fired more than hundred rockets to one Israeli missile and you think that Israel is the aggressor? This is Arabs trying to replicate the genocide of the jews season two as they supported Hitler in 1945.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Pelicanjay(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Hamas should be held responsible for putting the lives of Palestinians at risk.. You attack Israel and don't expect a response?

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Getin2ouch: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by JakeRRAY22(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Islamic jihadist are just embolden to continue provoking Israel. This guy's have won, they're more powerful than you, relax.
motayoayinde:
THIS WON'T GO ON FOREVER.

ISRAEL IS TAKING A LOAN IT WILL PAY BACK ONE DAY.

THE PALESTINIAN MUSLIMS WILL NEVER FORGET.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Empiree: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2022
limeta:
A bitch spotted.. fvcking terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Empiree: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
sotall:

What about the Palestine Christians?

Are they not humans?
Or do you see them as infidels?
tell them please.. most nigerian Christians are demonic

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Durabest: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
smallrincowis16:

Hypocrites, did you say the same for dombass??
Supporters of terrorist get behind me.You didn't see when they hits lsrael abi?is only when lsrael hit them back you will come here to open your shit fingers to type trash.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by samwheel(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2022
bellabello:

God will never allow Christian to be in power, they are devil by mind, christ by mouth hypocrite religion, religion of illuminati

I'm sure he will allow demons like you to be in power.
Blood sucking terrorists, d world will be a better place without Islam.
I'm sure ur paedophile Muhammad is roasting in hell for all his evil he did while on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / UK Bans China's Huawei From Its 5G Network, Hands US Big win / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.