Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) (90835 Views)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Schedule A Nurses And Physical Therapists: FastTrack Employment-based Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Koldfuzhion: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
adedammy009:

Eweh...any idea of the DQ getting interview. I see they are issuing the visa though only 1 was issued in February 2023. The numbers should increase in March.

I don't know which DQ they're currently on for EB. You're right that they only issued 1 EB-2 in February 2023. They seem more focused on IR/CR cases currently.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Neela9: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
GodProofPoint:
Hi everyone,

Hope you all doing well. Please I am new to the forum and I would appreciate if someone can point me to the forum where I will get updates of interview dates release by US Embassy Lagos. I have been looking for an interview date for my beneficiaries and it's been difficult to get one. If anyone perhaps sees an available date please let me know at compassionatelinda@outlook.com

Thank you all so much in advance.

Hello, were you able to find any group please?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by RandD(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hello guys. My EB2-NIW got approved recently within 75 days. My questions are: (1) what is the next step?(though accompany message says I should wait for 30 days for the department to contact NVC) and (2) How long from now (an estimate) can I wait to get the immigrant visa approved?
Note: I'm applying from Nigeria.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Adidee: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
RandD:
Hello guys. My EB2-NIW got approved recently within 75 days. My questions are: (1) what is the next step?(though accompany message says I should wait for 30 days for the department to contact NVC) and (2) How long from now (an estimate) can I wait to get the immigrant visa approved?
Thank you.

-Wait for NVC letter
-Pay $345 for you and each dependent
-Submit civil documents to NVC
-Receive Document qualified email
-Receive Invitation letter when your PD is current
-Medical examination
-interview
-pay $220 for each applicant
-Move to US within 6 months

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Adidee: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
RandD:
Thank you.

To answer your second question
With the recent retrogression in may visa bulletin, (February 15, 2022), that’s about 12-15 months estimate for now, from your PD though
That’s an estimate like I said, fingers crossed till the next fiscal year begins,

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Adidee: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2023
Koldfuzhion:

Not yet. Still waiting...

When is your priority date please?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by olig(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good day all,

Please, I need help filling some parts of the I-140 form; Particularly part 5 and 6.

Please find the attached screenshot with the highlited sections.

I am applying from outside the USA, and with no job offer.

Am I supposed to fill section 11 and 12 of part 5?
Am I also supposed to fill the part 6?

@RandD could you please guide me

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by thymetraveler(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by RandD(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
-Wait for NVC letter
-Medical examination
-interview

Thank you very much Adidee for your simplified explanation.
Please, do I need to include statement of account that covers living expenses for the entire family as part of the civil documents? If so, must the funds remain in my account till my interview date?
Thank you.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by RandD(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
Please, do I need to include statement of account that covers living expenses for the entire family as part of the civil documents? If so, must the funds remain in my account till my interview date?
Thank you.
Adidee:

To answer your second question
With the recent retrogression in may visa bulletin, (February 15, 2022), that’s about 12-15 months estimate for now, from your PD though
That’s an estimate like I said, fingers crossed till the next fiscal year begins,
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by RandD(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Sorry please. I'm not so familiar with the form as I didn't file by myself. I may have to check my forms to be able to give you an answer when I access my PC.
olig:
Good day all,

Please, I need help filling some parts of the I-140 form; Particularly part 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Adidee: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
RandD:

-Wait for NVC letter
-Medical examination
-interview

Thank you.

No
You do not need statement of account/ proof of funds to submit alongside the documents.

However at the point of entry to USA, if you do not have a valid job offer yet, you may need to have some pof in your account to cover you and your family pending when you get a job ( in case you are asked)

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by semmyk(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2023
Probably, you might get suitable responses from the visit thread unlike in this focused EB thread (Employment-Based immigration process towards permanency 'Green Card').

Visit: https://www.nairaland.com/5807124/usa-visit-visa-part-4
PS : For H1B - https://www.nairaland.com/7137181/everything-us-h-1b-visa-category
thymetraveler:
Hi all,
I hope this is the right place to ask this.
I was invited to an event in USA, expenses of round-trip airfare, hotel, transport have been covered by the company hosting the event. I also have a letter of invitation which should be submitted with my Visa application.

From what I've read, my Visa category should be B-1 (Business, Visit)
... ...
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by semmyk(m): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2023
What category of EB are you applying for?
olig:
- I am applying from outside the USA, and with no job offer.
- Am I supposed to fill section 11 and 12 of part 5?
... ...
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by olig(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2023
semmyk:
What category of EB are you applying for?

I am applying for EB-2
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by RandD(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yes, you need to fill sections 11 and 12 of part 5. Same thing with part 6.
olig:
Good day all,

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by RandD(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thank you! Thank you!!
Adidee:

No
You do not need statement of account/ proof of funds to submit alongside the documents.

However at the point of entry to USA, if you do not have a valid job offer yet, you may need to have some pof in your account to cover you and your family pending when you get a job ( in case you are asked)

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by chemashie(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
RandD:

-Wait for NVC letter
-Medical examination
-interview

Thank you.

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by chemashie(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Adidee:

-Wait for NVC letter
-Medical examination
-interview

Thank you so much for this valuable information. I received an update on my EB-2 NIW petition on Lawfully App that my case was approved by USCIS on 14th of April. I am still waiting for my Attorney (Chen) on next line of action for the Visa processing from Nigeria. I just received another notification that says "we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC......, to the Department of State for visa processing". Does this also imply that the case has been forwarded to NVC? Thank you.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Koldfuzhion: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2023
Adidee:

When is your priority date please?

Feb 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Adidee: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2023
chemashie:

Thank you so much for this valuable information. I received an update on my EB-2 NIW petition on Lawfully App that my case was approved by USCIS on 14th of April. I am still waiting for my Attorney (Chen) on next line of action for the Visa processing from Nigeria. I just received another notification that says "we sent your case, Receipt Number SRC......, to the Department of State for visa processing". Does this also imply that the case has been forwarded to NVC? Thank you.

With the information received, I believe it has been sent to NVC.
However, you should receive a formal mail of approval notice through your attorney within the next couple of days.

Have you also tracked your case on the USCIS website? If you haven’t use the link below to verify if it has been approved.
https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do

I joined a telegram group for people going through consular processing and I get valuable information there; you can ask questions and get prompt response to your answers.

https:///+IbgduScMz4lmMDg0

https:///+IbgduScMz4ImMDg0

Invite link for EB2 NIW consular processing group

All the best

2 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Adidee: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2023
Koldfuzhion:

Feb 14, 2022

Oh wow! Narrowly escaped the retrogression date.
PD sept 2021
DQ December 2022

Hopefully we ‘l get the IL soon
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by praizG: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Adidee:

PD sept 2021
DQ December 2022

What about those whose priority date is February 15th 2022? The final action cut off date for EB2 ROW is Feb 15th 2022 and those with PD earlier than this date is considered current. However, no mention about those whose PD is exactly ON the cut off date.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by praizG: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Adidee:

With the information received, I believe it has been sent to NVC.
However, you should receive a formal mail of approval notice through your attorney within the next couple of days.

Have you also tracked your case on the USCIS website? If you haven’t use the link below to verify if it has been approved.
https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do

I joined a telegram group for people going through consular processing and I get valuable information there; you can ask questions and get prompt response to your answers.

https:///+IbgduScMz4lmMDg0

https:///+IbgduScMz4ImMDg0

Invite link for EB2 NIW consular processing group

All the best

The link for the telegram group is not working or at least not for me. Please can you resend?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Koldfuzhion: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2023
Adidee:

PD sept 2021
DQ December 2022

Yeah. By a whisker! Hopefully we do get the IL soon, and there's no further retrogression.

2 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by ayo23us: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hi all,

Thank you for the great job on this thread. I am interested in the NIW EB2. I have a Ph.D. in a STEM course, about a decade of experience in lecturing/research, and published at least 63 articles with 990 citations in google scholar. My friends in the US introduced me to the NIW. Please any advice on how to embark on this journey?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Adidee: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
ayo23us:
Hi all,

Thank you for the great job on this thread. I am interested in the NIW EB2. I have a Ph.D. in a STEM course, about a decade of experience in lecturing/research, and published at least 63 articles with 990 citations in google scholar. My friends in the US introduced me to the NIW. Please any advice on how to embark on this journey?

Thanks!

Hi
You are qualified and would advise you do not waste time in filing due to the retrogression.
You can send a message let me add you to some telegram groups.

You can also do free evaluation with Ellis Porter if you would want to employ their services.

All the best!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by ayo23us: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
I sent you a dm. Thanks!

By the way, please what is the retrogression all about?

Adidee:

Hi
You are qualified and would advise you do not waste time in filing due to the retrogression.
You can send a message let me add you to some telegram groups.

You can also do free evaluation with Ellis Porter if you would want to employ their services.

All the best!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.