Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) (99283 Views)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Schedule A Nurses And Physical Therapists: FastTrack Employment-based Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 12:54am On May 08
Imminent retrogression for the last quarter make sense knowing that in 3-4 months, a new fiscal year begins for new numbers to roll in. Albeit, Movement of Priority dates for fiscal year 2025 will be reduced to cope with influx of application .

With imminent retrogression, worse case dates expected for FAD July -September:
EB2 = November 2022 vs Aug/ July 2022 (Aggressive).
EB3 = Aug 2022 vs Dec 2021.

Seem Employment based Backlog has come to stay for forseeable future. USCIS has gotten efficient with processing of enormous cases, but congress isn't helping anytime soon to help other arm of the process function properly. Enormous demand with limited supply.

This too shall pass grin grin !!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 10:24pm On May 08
TinFoil100:
Imminent retrogression for the last quarter make sense knowing that in 3-4 months, a new fiscal year begins for new numbers to roll in. Albeit, Movement of Priority dates for fiscal year 2025 will be reduced to cope with influx of application .

With imminent retrogression, worse case dates expected for FAD July -September:
EB2 = November 2022 vs Aug/ July 2022 (Aggressive).
EB3 = Aug 2022 vs Dec 2021.

Seem Employment based Backlog has come to stay for forseeable future. USCIS has gotten efficient with processing of enormous cases, but congress isn't helping anytime soon to help other arm of the process function properly. Enormous demand with limited supply.

This too shall pass grin grin !!

It shall come to pass.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by johnikwoyi: 4:08am On May 11
Hello House, good morning all, pls who has tried the Eb-3 skilled route recently. I notice most past discussion were about the other Eb-1,2
Regards
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Juddy2018: 6:37am On May 11
johnikwoyi:
Hello House, good morning all, pls who has tried the Eb-3 skilled route recently. I notice most past discussion were about the other Eb-1,2
Regards

EB-3 route are here also, some of us DQ, waiting for PD to become current. Most of us representing our wives who are nurses, I don't know if it is only nurses that are in EB-3. So I don't know your academic qualifications.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 12:52pm On May 11
Juddy2018:

EB-3 route are here also, some of us DQ, waiting for PD to become current. Most of us representing our wives who are nurses, I don't know if it is only nurses that are in EB-3. So I don't know your academic qualifications.

EB-3 is both for skilled and Unskilled workers. A category to which Nurses belong. According to bing; EB-3 is a visa preference category for United States employment-based permanent residency. It is intended for "skilled workers", "professionals", and "other workers". Those are prospective immigrants who don't qualify for the EB-1 or EB-2 preferences. The EB-3 requirements are less stringent, but the backlog may be longer. Unlike persons with extraordinary abilities in the EB-1 category, EB-3 applicants require a sponsoring employer. There is no "self-petition" category. You can read up more information here: https://www.uscis.gov/working-in-the-united-states/permanent-workers/employment-based-immigration-third-preference-eb-3

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by kollykolly: 6:09am On May 16
Nah wa oh. Everywhere is quiet while Lagos consulate keeps mum too. The waiting is tiring and only the strong keeps going without hindrance. I pray we all hear the good news from. Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 6:56am On May 16
kollykolly:
Nah wa oh. Everywhere is quiet while Lagos consulate keeps mum too. The waiting is tiring and only the strong keeps going without hindrance. I pray we all hear the good news from. Lagos.

Will be surprised if IL come before August- September at this rate. On the bright side, That is like 3-4 months which will be here before you know it. In the mean time, find some healthy distraction to keep mind off this BS => olympics , uefa, copa america soccer competition start next month. Checkout podcast i.e WOndery to listen to, or some softskill masterclass to help.

Not too late to start scouting for jobs if you are on EB-NIW and have no offer at the moment. We are at the cusp of Massive Lay-off in all sectors, best to start now than never.

Waiting daily for a consulate that wouldn't change it's capacity anytime soon is not the best way for your mental! Shalom!!

4 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by kollykolly: 8:21am On May 16
You may be right or wrong as none of us know what is on the mind of the consulate. And for your information, that people are anxious does not mean they are idle including my humble self. Have a beautiful day.

TinFoil100:

Will be surprised if IL come before August- September at this rate. On the bright side, That is like 3-4 months which will be here before you know it. In the mean time, find some healthy distraction to keep mind off this BS => olympics , uefa, copa america soccer competition start next month. Checkout podcast i.e WOndery to listen to, or some softskill masterclass to help.

Not too late to start scouting for jobs if you are on EB-NIW and have no offer at the moment. We are at the cusp of Massive Lay-off in all sectors, best to start now than never.

Waiting daily for a consulate that wouldn't change it's capacity anytime soon is not the best way for your mental! Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by demolagilbert: 8:51am On May 16
So, I created a petition that seeks to end the rip-off IELTS keeps perpetrating with the 2-year validity of their test results, particularly for high scorers who scored btw Band 8-9. Surely, someone who got a band 9 shouldn't, wouldn't, couldn't have lost the skill that earned him/her a band 9 after two years.

Pls join the petition and let's make this change happen. Share across all platforms, as millions stand to benefit.

Lifetime validity of test results!

https://www.change.org/LifetimeValidity4IELTSresults

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 9:46am On May 16
kollykolly:
You may be right or wrong as none of us know what is on the mind of the consulate. And for your information, that people are anxious does not mean they are idle including my humble self. Have a beautiful day.

How is/was my suggestions of distraction and starting to seek possible offers if none is available in the country people will be relocating to an allusion to idleness? I Apologise for chipping in, will ignore going forward. Shalom!!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 12:33pm On May 16
TinFoil100:

How is/was my suggestions of distraction and starting to seek possible offers if none is available in the country people will be relocating to an allusion to idleness? I Apologise for chipping in, will ignore going forward. Shalom!!
You don't have to ignore. There is nothing wrong with your suggestions. People reason and react differently.
I have been wondering how some people get job before arriving the US. This is due to the fact that some employers prefer someone who is present in the US.
Keep on encouraging others, because the waiting is not easy. Mostly when your PD has been current for more than 6 months yet no IL.
May we have divine intervention.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 3:07pm On May 17
TinFoil100:

We will get our ILs soon enough, 4 months is worth the wait. Let's keep faith alive.

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Diedi: 5:57pm On May 21
Hello all,
I am a PhD Student in the US, I got approved without an RFE for my NIW which I self petitioned alone. I have a few of my friends and colleagues whom I have guided in the petition process and they have gotten approvals. If you are overwhelmed and need help with drafting your petition, finding ideas for your proposed endeavor, reviewing your qualifications and the process in general, kindly contact me on gladenexventures@gmail.com or whatsapp +16016007674. We will help with the payments and use our address so your correspondence comes in faster. The service is not free, but extremely affordable.

Thankyou.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by chiboy429(m): 5:44pm On May 24
Good evening everyone, I trust we are doing good and feeling good today.

Please I have an inquiry to make. For someone who is not resident in the USA, what is the alternative for paying the I-140 fee to USCIS.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 10:11am On May 25
chiboy429:
Good evening everyone, I trust we are doing good and feeling good today.

Please I have an inquiry to make. For someone who is not resident in the USA, what is the alternative for paying the I-140 fee to USCIS.
You can look for a trusted friend in the US to assist you make the payment.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by chiboy429(m): 3:00pm On May 25
Aku660:
You can look for a trusted friend in the US to assist you make the payment.

Thats so helpful.

Thank you so much for your response. I sincerely appreciate.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Abisola15: 6:00pm On May 28
Adnman:

Ok, thanks. I guess they are using standard delivery.

Adnman have you gotten your receipt..I am still awaiting my notice of receipt

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.