Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come (1006 Views)

My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by teddydeji: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2007
while not sign up with this site for free to get $500 and subsequent $100 for just reading harmless e mails.
it may sound to good to be true but it is worth a try . follow this link
http://www.richptr.com/pages/index.php?refid=folarptr
Re: Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by ojesymsym: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2007
be sincere, have u made any money from this, and how much and how did u collect it.
Re: Do Something While The Job Is Yet To Come by teetalks: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2007
Unfortunately i spend my time registrying online on this website
but none of the amount shown on their website as my bonus was
ever transfered to my egold, i only hope this is not a scam to trap
innocent people's e-gold passphrase

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Relate With A Younger Boss? / New Ways Men Lure Girls Into Sex Through Promise Of Employment. / ASCON Exam: Please I Need Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.