Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,403 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

New Ways Men Lure Girls Into Sex Through Promise Of Employment. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Ways Men Lure Girls Into Sex Through Promise Of Employment. (1029 Views)

Loeis: Loss Of Employment Insurance Scheme / The Funniest Type Of Employment In Nigeria / Can A Contract Of Employment Be Legally Established Without Appointment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Ways Men Lure Girls Into Sex Through Promise Of Employment. by obisage(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
my girl was invited by a man who claims he is a advertisment agent.
he gave her his card and asked he to come for interview in his office.
when my girl came, he asked her some questions which my girl got all correct.
but after, he now told her that he needs the FLUID FROM HER VAGINA to be used for medical test.
that was when she picked her bag and ran.

my worry is that many girls must have fallen victim of this scam.
I'm thinking of scanning the card and put it her, so that anybody given the card will know its a scam.
Re: New Ways Men Lure Girls Into Sex Through Promise Of Employment. by Adesiji77: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
obisage: my girl was invited by a man who claims he is a advertisment agent.
he gave her his card and asked he to come for interview in his office.
when my girl came, he asked her some questions which my girl got all correct.
but after, he now told her that he needs the FLUID FROM HER VAGINA to be used for medical test.
that was when she picked her bag and ran.

my worry is that many girls must have fallen victim of this scam.
I'm thinking of scanning the card and put it her, so that anybody given the card will know its a scam.

Thinking? Scan it right away and save a life.....
Re: New Ways Men Lure Girls Into Sex Through Promise Of Employment. by goldplated(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2012
but how can we seriously believe you. you might just be making up a story to slander. or you might be saying the truth. so what?

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story That Could Help Get A High-paying Job In Nigeria / NEBOSH IGC In Occupational Health And Safety / Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.