Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002617 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok Dduchess thanks.

dduchess90:
Hello

You should be fine

Visit visa is different from study visa

If questions are raised you can defend it because it is bank interest

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
I don’t think it’s a must, you must not do Nysc.
Uzomarrr12345:

Is NYSC a must document to submit ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fictionboss(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You will need a transit visa for Frankfurt

Cheers
Thanks for the info,
Can anyone enlighten me about the documents needed for a German transit visa application .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fictionboss(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You will need a transit visa for Frankfurt

Cheers
Thanks for the info,
Can anyone enlighten me about the documents needed for a German transit visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
On average, how long does it take UKVI to make decision for standard student visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please is there any implication of initiating FORM A with two different banks at same time?
Hope it won't render both invalid.

Please help a brother. I initiated two, hoping to go with the fastest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

Is NYSC a must document to submit ?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by v24m(f): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
I need advise!!!

My UK Visa did not come with my BRP letter, i have checked and refreshed my gmail and spam mail, no sign of BRP.

I have sent a paid mail and was asked to wait for 15 working days before i get a response.

I have already book my flight, and the 15 working days elapses just a few days before i jet out.

What can i do at this point, can one still make it to the UK with only Visa and no BRP?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
HrmBennyEmmy:
Please urgent reply. Just got alert on the account I deposited proof of funds, I deposited 15million it yielded about 53k interest. Hope this 53k interest deposited by the bank won’t be a problem because I have had a previous visit visa refusal due to huge deposit in bank statement.

It won't affect it.

Omo free money grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by farnet: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Well, I didn't mean it that way, missed what I wanted to say. I meant to say that the fees conversion you should rely on is on the Oanda rate for the 1st day of the payment month, not the particular day or any other day. If we check well with the image I posted, the �441 he's complaining about, is the conversion at 1st of August. Every payment falling on that month will be that amount until it changes to what the rate is at today 1st of September. The rate today will remain for the rest of the month till another month. It goes down in that order.
dduchess90:
Hello

@thebolded,the fees on Gov.UK can be relied on and are set unless when reviewed and adequate notification will usually be provided

So I assume you are referring to subsequent conversion

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jessiejey: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hi, Can someone advise please? Thank you
jessiejey:
Please who has done walk-in at VI TLS recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fazh25: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pls brothers and sister. I need a sample of paid email. Have done biometric since August 9 and nothing yet. So I want to send a paid email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by v24m(f): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
v24m:
I need advise!!!

My UK Visa did not come with my BRP letter, i have checked and refreshed my gmail and spam mail, no sign of BRP.

I have sent a paid mail and was asked to wait for 15 working days before i get a response.

I have already book my flight, and the 15 working days elapses just a few days before i jet out.

What can i do at this point, can one still make it to the UK with only Visa and no BRP?

Helllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pete3000: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
ignis:
Please is there any implication of initiating FORM A with two different banks at same time?
Hope it won't render both invalid.

Please help a brother. I initiated two, hoping to go with the fastest.

No issue at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Fazh25:
Pls brothers and sister. I need a sample of paid email. Have done biometric since August 9 and nothing yet. So I want to send a paid email.

Good day team. My name is xxxxx with GWF GWFxxxxxxx
I would be grateful to know about the status of my application and find out if a decision has been made. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
scofieldokpara:
On my way to tls abuja for my passport. I hope they haven't closed

Biometric date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moyede(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please house is 395k credit alert considered as lump sum?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

Here's a link that might be helpful

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/getting-your-brp-if-you-applied-from-outside-the-uk

Where did you request for your BRP to be sent? if it is your Uni do inform your International office about this so they are aware and confirm they will issue your brp to you

I believe you can come with just the visa vignette.
Can you screenshot and print out all the evidence to log this complaint either through UKVI paid mail or this link above just incase you need it at POE

Cheers
v24m:
I need advise!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dettolgel: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

She can't work full time on a study visa

The rules are clear, 20hrs per week during term time

If she works full time she is breaking the conditions of her study visa and will definitely affect further visa applications in the UK for instance post study or even skilled workers

Be cautioned

Cheers

I know the company wants to convert her student visa to work visa but she just need to answer questions about what she will do with her study.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

I assumed that would be the case,and that you meant conversion

Cheers

farnet:
Well, I didn't mean it that way, missed what I wanted to say. I meant to say that the fees conversion you should rely on is on the Oanda rate for the 1st day of the payment month, not the particular day or any other day. If we check well with the image I posted, the �441 he's complaining about, is the conversion at 1st of August. Every payment falling on that month will be that amount until it changes to what the rate is at today 1st of September. The rate today will remain for the rest of the month till another month. It goes down in that order.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

How many months does she have left for her study?

There is a clause that skilled workers can be applied for when you have 3months left to conclude your masters studies. Will this be the case?

Cheers
dettolgel:

I know the company wants to convert her student visa to work visa but she just need to answer questions about what she will do with her study.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
how long does it take UKVI to make decision for standard student visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dettolgel: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

How many months does she have left for her study?

There is a clause that skilled workers can be applied for when you have 3months left to conclude your masters studies. Will this be the case?

Cheers

That is not the case ooh. She is right in the middle.

Her sector is healthcare.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Good evening, please is transcript necessary to submit for visa application because have applied since April for my transcript at OOU but yet get it due to strike. But i have my original Bsc certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

Here's a screenshot and link to caseworker guide for skilled workers visa application for more research.

She should have a look and confirm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/skilled-worker-visa-caseworker-guidance

Cheers

dettolgel:

That is not the case ooh. She is right in the middle.

Her sector is healthcare.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fazh25: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kalakris:

Good day team. My name is xxxxx with GWF GWFxxxxxxx
I would be grateful to know about the status of my application and find out if a decision has been made. Thank you.
Thanks just want to be sure of what to write. I really appreciate ur prompt response. May the Lord bless you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

Was it stated in your CAS, if not just submit the documents listed on your CAS

Cheers
shawrygal:
Good evening, please is transcript necessary to submit for visa application because have applied since April for my transcript at OOU but yet get it due to strike. But i have my original Bsc certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
pete3000:

No issue at all.

The money is only in one of the accounts.

How will I know when to credit the other if that one is consummated first?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bukola1219:
Visa Alert
Family Of 5

Application Date-27/07/2022
Biometric Date-02/08/2020(Vi Lagos)
(Walk In With One Of The Dependents)
Collection Mail-30/08/2022(For All)
DHL Delivered-01/09/2022

Document Submitted
BSC Certificate
Bank Statements
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Tb
Weac
Cas
Passport Bio Data
Family pictures

Study gap not up to 5yrs.No paid mail,no nsf..
It can only be God.No one get left behind..
I pray those waiting get theirs too.

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Duchess,

My main applicant which is my husband has gotten brp mail, but as a dependent I have not gotten, does his own covers for the both of us?
Iquote author=dduchess90 post=116263104]Hello

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/getting-your-brp-if-you-applied-from-outside-the-uk

Where did you request for your BRP to be sent? if it is your Uni do inform your International office about this so they are aware and confirm they will issue your brp to you

Can you screenshot and print out all the evidence to log this complaint either through UKVI paid mail or this link above just incase you need it at POE

Cheers [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

No, you will get yours separately

Cheers
babra19:
Duchess,

My main applicant which is my husband has gotten brp mail, but as a dependent I have not gotten, does his own covers for the both of us?
Iquote author=dduchess90 post=116263104]Hello

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mi4mi2(f): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello house!... pls for January applicants, has anyone gotten an unconditional offer from sheffield hallam?

And also does anyone know how long it takes to get an unconditional offer from worcester?... I'm a bit anxious �...pls someone reply me �

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.