Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1004088 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Safari29:

I have my details and I can log in to UKVI website. Which area is tracking on the website?

Click on "continue my current application"
Then "provide documents and Biometrics"
Then "continue"
It'll automatically redirect you to tls website, click on "track"
Voila!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Safari29: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Click on "continue my current application"
Then "provide documents and Biometrics"
Then "continue"
It'll automatically redirect you to tls website, click on "track"
Voila!!!
Seen
Awesome
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nendagreen: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
WilsonBright935:
Bio 19th August (standard)
Tls VI
Nothing from them till now
Made a paid call on the 13th of September I was told that decision has been made. Application is still at DMC till now cry cry cry... The thing dey weak me, I swear!!!

Same date here. Brp received but still at DMC. Abuja TLS.
Any 19th Abuja here?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vopimos: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Can a dollar card be used to pay sch fees in pounds?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ejo edakun, GCU never give admission.. I have so many other offers, but I Dey try chill due to sweet payment plan..

It’s really confusing mehnn

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tblackE61(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
shawrygal:

Uba is faster, mine wasn't up to two weeks

Did u fast track it ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
nendagreen:

Same date here. Brp received but still at DMC. Abuja TLS.
Any 19th Abuja here?
Shebi you don collect brp now.... Nothing show for here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
mancinho:
Hello everyone,

Please who has used https://student.globalpay.wu.com for tuition deposit.

Which school is this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seunbabs59: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=dduchess90 post=116727318]Hello

That's a standard not straightforward mail(NSF) informing you that more time is needed to make a decision on your application

Be patient .
Have you gotten any reply from the embassy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by slimtestee: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hi everyone,
Is anyone going to University of Portsmouth and had paid their fees or deposits through Form A should please enlighten me on how to go about it because I tried to email the school to give me an invoice including their account number and the response I got was that I had to make the payment through my Student view and on my student view, I can only make payment through flywire which is quite very expensive. From what I understand, I need school's acct number before I can apply through Form A. Please I need help urgently. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jasbt(f): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Got Lincoln this evening but patiently waiting Northampton and GCU. Either of the two by Gods grace.

bastardson:
Ejo edakun, GCU never give admission.. I have so many other offers, but I Dey try chill due to sweet payment plan..

bastardson:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mudicua: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wow. Why did you chose Ghana? Alo which airline are you using? Is it cheaper? Which agent did you use or link did you use to do all these? Please let me know. Thank you.

oshobabahealth:
I am traveling through Ghana to UK....
booked a flight from Nigeria to Ghana and from Ghana to UK 4am next day..

my flight will get to Ghana by 6pm and flight is 4am next day.

I plan to sleep in the airport...

please what do I need to keep in mind...

Is 800usd BTA enough for my trip?
do I need to have Ghanaian currency?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mudicua: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank you.

Lawyer2020:
October 3

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ConfusedSailor: 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
bastardson:

Go ahead with the RGU. You are lucky to have that, I applied since July and I’m yet to get a response from the same RGU.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mancinho(f): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
remecy:

Which school is this please

It's not a school. It's a payment platform.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mudicua:
Thank you. I am going to London from there.

So Lagos to Istanbul to Heathrow

Yes, i meant, if the transit takes you through istanbul only before your final destination. So lagos to istanbul to heathrow is fine. Lagos to istanbul to another turkish city to Heathrow would require a transit visa. You’re welcome!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mudicua: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Congratulations.

Please which school?

Bilingualism:
Before canada dream comes through let me share uk testimony.

My school offered extension for my resumption from 26th of sept to 3rd October

After sending series of mails to them pleading on extension because of delay in processing visa.

Biometric walk-in 13th of September (priority)
Dependants husband and 2kids walk-in (standard!)with one child who had that date in VI

Tracked today (20th of September)main applicant is transferred to VAC

BA booked for 1st October 2022

I pray that we are lucky enough that dependants also get visa before the standard 15working days.

Waiting to recieve at VAC and collection mail drops too

Also no BRP mail yet.

Update - collection mail dropped now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by viperVIP: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Someone should help please.
I need a guide on the type of reference needed.

viperVIP:
Good evening everyone,

Thanks for keeping the platform alive.
I am currently making applications at the moment for January session,
I want to ask, some said the criteria for a reference letter is compulsory 1 lecturer & any other professional person.
And the lecturer must have a school domain email.
How true is this please? I already have a written letter from a lecturer but no domain email because the school simply don't use one.
Help clarify this please. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
remecy:

Must you have an account with them or can I use another's account
You must have account of at least 3 months with them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
tblackE61:

Did u fast track it ?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
HenryG:

My dependants passports are yet out. Can we go on with TB test with only my passport?

You're going to need their individual passport number to register for each family number.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nickishire: 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
All the sockets � I chatted for UBA fast track are requesting for 150k for £1043 plus payment before debit… and this local girl is afraid.

Please help me ooo… any body with reasonable plug with any bank abeg edakun

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
nickishire:
All the sockets � I chatted for UBA fast track are requesting for 150k for £1043 plus payment before debit… and this local girl is afraid.

Please help me ooo… any body with reasonable plug with any bank abeg edakun

Avoid fast track for your own good. Some of them no dey do anything, na the same two weeks e go take to process.
People dey get debit 7 days now sef for UBA and Access Bank without any fast track
Money will be wasted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eyitayo17: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello house I just got a collection mail for my passport and when I tracked it show application received by VAC
Pls is my visa granted ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saltome: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
No, University of Salford

Djshegzy22:
that’s Ulster university right ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saltome: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ok that's cool, I am looking for a group chat for Uni. Of Salford,. Do you know of any

shawrygal:

Was given condition offer too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akfol(f): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
HrmBennyEmmy:
BRP letter just popped in..
Thx nairlanders..
See ya’all in d UKAY ��

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shayuhn: 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
After weeks of waiting, my application finally moved to VAC. Thank God oh

Bio date: 18th Aug @ TLS Ikeja

Hopefully, collection mail drops ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello house, pls I will be going to Londonderry, Northern Ireland next week.
I need suggestion on good mobile network sim I can go for.
Where can I buy electronics like Smart TV and laptops?
Good WiFi modem also.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.