Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1003431 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by charli5(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2022
Topjim786:

Greetings to us. Please i was given admissionfor January intake 2023 at Greenwich university and SunderlandUniversity February intake 2023. Like when can i pay my deposit? Please i need advice. Then am i going to include my dependent money into my tuition fees balance and maintenance?

You just have to pay what was stated in your letter of admission by your school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
ignis:

You will not be required to submit POF before issuance of CAS, if you apply through any of the university recognized agents outlined on the university official set.

On the issue of transcript, you can always explain to them the challenges on ground and promise to provide same when things are resolved. They are aware of the current ASUU strike.

Thanks a lot for the advise. Please how do you see the school cos we also have another option?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dancubed: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2022
All you need is the Baby's birth certificate (National Population Commission), the Dad/Mom's NIN slip and the mother's presence. The mother will thumbprint for the baby as the baby's thumbprint cannot be captured yet.

And baby must be awake so they can capture his/her image.

Ehi22:
Hi guys

For a 10 months old baby to go register for NIN... can anyone help me with the requirements that would be needed to enable their capturing?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2022
bastardson:
Please a quick advice needed.. Asides payment plan,

Which will you pick? GCU or MMU?

Have you gotten an offer from GCU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dancubed: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2022
Since you are aware that you are still using your maiden name, I believe you should have submitted marriage certificate, pictures, evidence of communication like whatsapp calls.

However, let's hear the experience of married couple with different surname.

Josnwa2k8:
gurus in the house ,pls I and partner did our trad and court wedding since last year but due to some family stuffs ,I haven’t done my change of name .so we went for our biometrics yesterday ,am actually the MA while my partner is d dependent, but on getting there yesterday like two of tls officers askied why we are using diff surnames ,pls hope dis will not be an issue in dere decision making ?
Thanks for ur reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

How good is the school?

I got admitted five days ago for a Msc in artificial intelligence.

Jan 2023?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by habhidhemhii: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Josnwa2k8:
gurus in the house ,pls I and partner did our trad and court wedding since last year but due to some family stuffs ,I haven’t done my change of name .so we went for our biometrics yesterday ,am actually the MA while my partner is d dependent, but on getting there yesterday like two of tls officers askied why we are using diff surnames ,pls hope dis will not be an issue in dere decision making ?
Thanks for ur reply
The TLS officers should mind their businesses. Using different surnames doesn't have any negative bearing as long as you have sufficient proof of a subsisting relationship.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2022
Urbanchefs:
Hello anyone from nigeria that’s going to teeside university

Over here.

Please have you paid your deposit? Did you use form A?

Am confused please, what medium did you use to pay your deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2022
Maybs:

Thanks for this I called them at past 6 this morning - Decision has been made (Please does anyone know how long it takes randomly after such feedback?)

Exercise PATIENCE...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejiconde(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Ehi22:

Her interest lies in the HR discipline... But I told her that courses in that field may not be lucrative in the UK.

Got any better options?
HR is lucrative in UK? Wow am just hearing this for the first time oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ehi22: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2022
dejiconde:

HR is lucrative in UK? Wow am just hearing this for the first time oo

Thanks for this update.
Could you please help me with two/three HR-related courses in the UK to pick from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Promoter2:

Have you been debited please? What bank did you use?

Yes....I used firstbank

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Djshegzy22: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Good morning house!
Please what’s the exchange rate for access bank lately ? I mean the range it is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Funky123(f): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Promoter2:

Distance Learning means it's online. No physical classes. Youre not required to travel to the UK.

Unless you don't plan to travel, you shouldn't be looking at distance learning programs.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Emmyrez:

Jan 2023?

Yea, although i applied two weeks ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Funky123(f): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Mumibaby:

I actually used western union Global pay to pay for my tuition, you go to the website, generate receipt and then use it to fill ur Form A.
The receipt will show deadline of 3 days but it does not matter.
Am also Jan Applicant and have paid mine using form A.

Hello can I send you a PM please
Did you do this from Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by stfranko2: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2022
Good morning house, please bio was done on the 23rd, BPR mail came in the 18th showing decision was made on the 14th Sept, but on the tracker is still showing at DMC and no collection mail yet. Please what can one do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2022
mancinho:
Hello everyone,

Please who has used https://student.globalpay.wu.com for tuition deposit.

This is as good as form A. Even better rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akfol(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
Pls � kindly advice me on the process of this paid mail. The mail address , amount and how to make the payment. Thank you
Kellyd2:

Congratulations. Please did you pay for the 2nd paid mail or a reply to the first paid mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josnwa2k8: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2022
habhidhemhii:
The TLS officers should mind their businesses. Using different surnames doesn't have any negative bearing as long as you have sufficient proof of a subsisting relationship.
Thank uu,yes we submitted our marriage certificate and wedding pictures
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigeagleeye(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2022
LagosismyHome:

No worries.. you travel like that . When you get to POE if asked you say you received your passport without the letter... for BRP you just show up with your passport to the designated place

Alternatively you can raise an issue that the letter was not received . Can do that as well as adding the above

Oh okay, I understand. Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Ehi22:

Her interest lies in the HR discipline... But I told her that courses in that field may not be lucrative in the UK.

Got any better options?

Psychology will open doors for her. While doing her Msc Psychology, she can get to work part time in a primary school as a teaching assistant working kids with Autism, ADHD etc in the classroom.

As long as the Msc Psychology (conversion) is accredited, upon graduation she gets the Graduate membership of the British Psychological Society which makes her to be eligible to work as an assistant psychologist in the UK. If she has interest in working with Autistic children, she can go further to get certified as an Autism Assessment Practitioner (AAP) as the skill is in high demand.

If interested, can further to train as a therapist.

She may not be interested in Psychology but I just shared this so other readers may benefit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2022
MadarasBlade:

About the accommodation, a month, i should be looking at how many pounds?

It depends on the area but a minimum of £500 for a room in a shared house though may be lucky to get something cheaper. Cambridge is a university city, students everywhere, so demand is high
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Freeman642: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Samcathe:

This is as good as form A. Even better rate.

Please can you guide me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Kennyliga112:
yes

Please have you paid your deposit? Did you use form A, I see on their website that you can pay online, did you explore that.

Am confused please, what medium did you use to pay your deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Hello anyone from Nigeria that’s going to the University of Sussex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bosslady25: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Please, have you gotten any answer to this Main applicant did biometrics (priority services) 27th August. Nsf 6th September to upload tb test. Till date still awaiting decision.

Joyanbawo:
Gd Morning house.
Pls I ND ur advice on this:

Biometrics (Priority Service) was done on d 26th August 2022.
Nsf mail gotten on d 3rd Sept.
Additional Docs requested for:7th Sept.
Documents sent 11th Sept.
Paid call: 21st Sept:
Application still with DMC currently.
School resumption deadline:30th September 2022.

Pls gurus in d house, wht do u mk of this & wht steps can be taken?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blaqqqw: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2022
Did bio priority 14th September
Still at dmc.
It's been five days already.

Should I send a paid email? How do I go about it?

Thanks everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ninkuze: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2022
[Was the passports stamped with the vignette?
quote author=bigeagleeye post=116898060]

Pls duchess90, lagosismyhome, justwise
Who can quickly guide on BRP, passport collected with visas for all of us but no BRP mail anywhere, the enclosed envelopes in each passport is empty and only shows name, date of application and GWF no only! [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ayindesegun10(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Good morning all. Is it too late to apply for January intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2022
Hello

No it is not

Cheers
Ayindesegun10:
Good morning all. Is it too late to apply for January intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2022
Hello

If you haven't gotten an update by Friday send a paid mail by Monday

Cheers
blaqqqw:
Did bio priority 14th September
Still at dmc.
It's been five days already.

Should I send a paid email? How do I go about it?

Thanks everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.