Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002328 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saintmaker01(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good morning all,
Please, I applied for admission at Kingston University since last month, I haven't gotten any reply from them.
Has any one applied for the school and get reply for them concerning their admission status?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fascco(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good Afternoon everyone

My issue is that I have been in the UK for 4 weeks now and I'm yet to receive my BRP, (Though My passport did not come with BRP letter when I went for collection) I have went to the post office more than 4 times and i keep getting the same reply that my BRP has not arrive.

To cut the lost story short I mail the BRP DEPARTMENT and the reply I got really confused me. These is the reply below:

Thank you for your enquiry.
You will not receive a BRP as your visa is valid for less than 6 months
Accordingly, you should use the Entry Clearance vignette you have been issued in your passport to enter the UK and evidence of your right to be here.

NOTE: I applied for a dependant visa with my wife (She is the student) and did Biometric the same day but she has got her own BRP and her Passport came with BRP letter
I did not know where they see 6 month visa

What can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nicky123: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hi, Good morning. Please has UK student visa maintenance fee increased?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by toms55(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
22teddybear:
Black market and Form A are two opposite way na.

if you don't mind waiting for form A go for it, this is for people with very tight deadline to meet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
fascco:
Good Afternoon everyone

My issue is that I have been in the UK for 4 weeks now and I'm yet to receive my BRP, (Though My passport did not come with BRP letter when I went for collection) I have went to the post office more than 4 times and i keep getting the same reply that my BRP has not arrive.

To cut the lost story short I mail the BRP DEPARTMENT and the reply I got really confused me. These is the reply below:

Thank you for your enquiry.
You will not receive a BRP as your visa is valid for less than 6 months
Accordingly, you should use the Entry Clearance vignette you have been issued in your passport to enter the UK and evidence of your right to be here.

NOTE: I applied for a dependant visa with my wife (She is the student) and did Biometric the same day but she has got her own BRP and her Passport came with BRP letter
I did not know where they see 6 month visa

What can I do?

UKVI is a mess .... inefficiency everywhere. Smh.

Reply back stating asking where doesn't the 6 months come from and state your right category and all, put a copy of the main applicant details and brp copy. Just continue pushing them . Hopefully they would correct it soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Halleend101: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
giselle237:
apply now. The case worker will decide the date his entry visa will start using the work state date.. so even if he applies in October they wont give the visa from October but that does not matter- can be one or two weeks from December 1

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Halleend101: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
LagosismyHome:

I think you can ...then on the application it states when do you plan to arrive the UK. I noticed they use that as the start date... that date you can put 2 or 3 weeks before December.
Dont put dec 1st so they dont start your vignette on the 1st. Give yourself time to come early incase you need to find housing or know the area hence why I say 2 to 3 weeks before

I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tymally: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please is it possible to change to DHL after I had informed them I want to do physical pick up during biometrics

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Not possible.
After your biometrics and application has been moved to DMC, you can not purchase any services again.

Tymally:
Please is it possible to change to DHL after I had informed them I want to do physical pick up during biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
22teddybear:
I have same issue since last night after hurriedly went to open account with one bank for the purpose of form A.

Not a good step. They may not approve your newly created account's application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adunninimi: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello, please can i dm you? I'm looking at applying to Hull for next year September and i would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind.
Queryon:
I've already booked my flight for today straight to Heathrow (for an obscene amount, but I have my reasons for needing to get there quickly). Does anyone have advice/tips on the best way to find my way over to Hull? tongue grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tymally: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
jamykay:
Not possible.
After your biometrics and application has been moved to DMC, you can not purchase any services again.

Thank you for the info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nitapam: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Who has the format for Letter of authorization to debit for the purpose of Form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nendagreen: 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
nendagreen:

Same date here. Brp received but still at DMC. Abuja TLS.
Any 19th Abuja here?

Visa received today finally.

Thanks guys.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vik093(f): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please any 16th of September....Tls Vi priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eserose: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello good afternoon
How did ypu do it, please help. Thanks

Mumibaby:

Yes....I used firstbank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please I just got this mail ….what should I do?

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tobatele(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please what do UKVI means with this statement: Dependant restricted work No Sportsperson?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Djshegzy22: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hello Gurus… the form A portal is working back now but it’s only showing active what does it means ? Please I need an answer and not showing Adb stages .. is anyone seeing same thing ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
nendagreen:

Visa received today finally.

Thanks guys.

Congratulations mate...

Your status changed to "transfer to VAC" before your collection mail?
Cuz mine is still with DMC o cry cry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TopeMel(f): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good Afternoon, is it possible to have a certificate like this without a referral letter?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please who has gotten an empty nsf mail here before? What does it mean to get an empty nsf mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Abdulmalik1245: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
Any bio September 1 standard visa that recieved his visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femredhead: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
TopeMel:
Good Afternoon, is it possible to have a certificate like this without a referral letter?

Yes.

You're free from TB,you're good to go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NIKEDEEDS(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
jamykay:
Not possible.

Send a mail to TLS ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Djshegzy22:
Hello Gurus… the form A portal is working back now but it’s only showing active what does it means ? Please I need an answer and not showing Adb stages .. is anyone seeing same thing ?

You need to look at the top right corner and you will see three lines, click on it then form A then history.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jojonala: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
The siege is over since august 18 for bio
Visa Alert �
Pick up 23
Thanks to all gurus in the house

Teeside here I am

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Jojonala:
The siege is over since august 18 for bio
Visa Alert �
Pick up 23
Thanks to all gurus in the house

Teeside here I am

CONGRATS, WHICH INTAKE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.