Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1003253 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello good afternoon
Please how long does UBA take to process form A?
I await your response.Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ruth1212:
Hello good afternoon
Please how long does UBA take to process form A?
I await your response.Thank you
someone here said he got debited on the 20th day. Hopefully I'm planning to use them by next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2022
zanebaddo:
someone here said he got debited on the 20th day. Hopefully I'm planning to use them by next week

Okay so that’s about 3 weeks right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
Ruth1212:

Okay so that’s about 3 weeks right?
yep
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
zanebaddo:
yep

Thank you for your response..I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please who has latest update on first bank form A queue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by toolluu: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2022
I am. what's their payment plan after the 50% deposit
everyevery:
Anyone attendIng Middlesex come JANUARY here[b][/b]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by everyevery: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2022
toolluu:
I am. what's their payment plan after the 50% deposit
Balance to be paid 3 months after resumption
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seqe: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
zanebaddo:
Is it 20 working days or just 20th day? I am in day 17 and I am still in adb reviewer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2022
Seqe:

Is it 20 working days or just 20th day? I am in day 17 and I am still in adb reviewer
I wouldn't know he just said 20th day should be working days I guess. Find it on page 398
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eboniee024rill(f): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pls anybody with Bournemouth University admissions should pls enlighten me on how to pay the initial deposit without Form A cos of the time frame given. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Efep: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Can you screenshot what you are looking at and the drop down options available

Redact any personal information please

Cheers
ok

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
You can use your domiciliary account if you have money in it or use a UK account if you have one or if you have access to one.
eboniee024rill:
Pls anybody with Bournemouth University admissions should pls enlighten me on how to pay the initial deposit without Form A cos of the time frame given. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello

I would still upload the NECO results if the drop down option only shows WAEC

Please email the Uni admission team and tell them the option you chose and confirm it is okay

Cheers
Efep:
ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello

Can you respond to the same email and tell them what the situation is and how long this will take

Confirm if you can proceed with only your certificate and that when the transcript is available you will update your records?

Please do so and let's know the response

Cheers
Chiderahauxin:
Pls gurus in the house I need your advice. University of Portsmouth just sent me an email, asking me to upload my official transcript for them to move forward with my application. But I just applied for my transcript some days ago we all know it will take minimum of 3weeks. What do I do now, I applied with my statement of result. Any advice on what to do?? Deadline for uploading is 24th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mescanayo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Good day my Wonderful people. Please for the people that recently paid Tuition using Form A, please how much were you debited per POUND £ ? I mean CBN rate ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IvySunshine(f): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please, make allowances for fluctuations in exchange rate. If you can, make it about 15M instead of 13M.
babamillli:
Fam I need to be sure of this please
My tuition fee balance is 6100£

(1023£ * 9 months )+ (6100£)+spouse (Dependent(£680*9 months))= 21,427£
= 21,427*490= 10,499,230

Current rate I am seeing on Oando is 490 but I want to out 13m in my account ..
Please is the calculation correct
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosville(f): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please is it for January 2023? When did you get your offer? waiting on them

eboniee024rill:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
I just helped you to search the school site on your behalf and this is how to make payment. You will have to pay through flywire to the school account details. Get your pounds or dollar or euro account and directly... Thanks

Pls anybody with Bournemouth University admissions should pls enlighten me on how to pay the initial deposit without Form A cos of the time frame given. Thanks.[/quote]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jiouras(m): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
eboniee024rill:
I got admission there too and just about to pay the initial tuition deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kenzee1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2022
Hello house, is anyone here going to Sheffield Halam?
I got an unconditional offer today for January intake but my offer states that I make a deposit of £1000 for CAS before 28th of October. What's the fastest way to make this payment before 28th, I understand form A takes time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shawrygal(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kenzee1:
Hello house, is anyone here going to Sheffield Halam?
I got an unconditional offer today for January intake but my offer states that I make a deposit of £1000 for CAS before 28th of October. What's the fastest way to make this payment before 28th, I understand form A takes time.
Use black market

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badoh(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
Please I need clarification. I booked appointment today on TLS website and i choose 30th of Oct( Monday) as date of appointment , I was charged for priority £250 and I received payment confirmation mail. I also applied for assisted service for my document upload and courier and I was debited N23000 but I did not get confirmation mail for that, but I have the bank statement to show for it, I hope they will not say they did not get the payment for assisted service on the day of appointment.
Secondly, which bank statement will I take along on the day of appointment. Is it the one I printed out today which already counted 29days(22 sep to 20 Oct) or I need to print another one from 0ct 1 to Oct 29, 2022.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sweetsquare: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
Somebody please help me.

Does Sheffield Hallam University accept NECO results?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
toolluu:
Advice needed please.
I recently got offers from Hull (11k), Greenwich (15k) and Middlesex (15k) for January. A relative in London has offered to accommodate me for the duration of my program. Greenwich and Middlesex both in London require 9k and 8k respectively before issuance of CAS while Hull requires 4k. Is it possible to live in London and school in Hull ?

Kindly see below distance between the two as seen on Google map.

Please is the offer from Hull for September resumption?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
badoh:
Please I need clarification. I booked appointment today on TLS website and i choose 30th of Oct( Monday) as date of appointment , I was charged for priority £250 and I received payment confirmation mail. I also applied for assisted service for my document upload and courier and I was debited N23000 but I did not get confirmation mail for that, but I have the bank statement to show for it, I hope they will not say they did not get the payment for assisted service on the day of appointment.
Secondly, which bank statement will I take along on the day of appointment. Is it the one I printed out today which already counted 29days(22 sep to 20 Oct) or I need to print another one from 0ct 1 to Oct 29, 2022.

Thank you.

The bank statement from 22 Sept - 20 Oct, is fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mescanayo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2022
Pls gurus in the house;
1. Please house how do I get bank account details of HULL to make deposit via Form A.
2. Please which do I need to go to bank at any stage during the Form A process?
Thank you for you kind response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.