Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1053288 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

1. You don't have to attach your refusal letter, just state the dates and reason in the relevant section, they have your history to refer to if needed

2.Your study gap will be your activities since your last degree so technically from your Masters in 2015.Your employment letter if that is your activity till date should suffice

Cheers
CHIMABLADE:
VERY VERY URGENT PLEASE..
duchess90, Gloriyah and other gurus in the house pls I need answer..
Pls I hope a previous visit visa refusal will have no impact on this my students visa and do they as of the refusal letter cos I don't have it...

* Again I submitted business documents in the visit visa submission but this time am planning of submitting work letter..?

* Lastly, how do I cover my study gap.
I graduated in 2010, served between 2012/2013, then started masters 2013 and finished 2015, then didn't start work 2019 till now... My question is can I put but nysc,masters and work appointment letter..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

There will be bank charges pending on the bank and currency used

2. You should be able to pay the pounds value

Cheers
Mattmich:
Good morning all!

Momma dduchess90 and senior persons in the house.

For those who have applied for VISA, is the fee exactly £363 or is there surcharge?

Can I pay through pounds or must it be dollar?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

Did you have a look at your Uni requirements by country?

Here is a screenshot for you

Cheers
horlahxeyi:
Pls house , is NECO accepted by London metropolitan Uni?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 4:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

If your CAS states you need to include your transcript then you have to

If that is the case, you have to rectify the fake version you submitted with the real version for your visa application

Patience is virtue

Cheers
Baggiomarrio:
Please guys can I start my application without my transcript as I have my cert and others ready .. hope I wount have issue with Uk vi

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 5:17am On Oct 23, 2022
Many thanks to you momma
dduchess90:
Hello

There will be bank charges pending on the bank and currency used

2. You should be able to pay the pounds value

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omonla10(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2022
I passed my precas interview at UCA last week.. Pof should be ready 18th Nov.. Form a submitted 3 weeks ago..I've been hearing strange news lately if people's cas being withdrawn.. What else do I need to guarantee my cas... Resumption 23rd jan

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2022
dduchess90 hanks very much bro please can I message you privately... this is my WhatsApp number 09056535920:
Hello

If your CAS states you need to include your transcript then you have to

If that is the case, you have to rectify the fake version you submitted with the real version for your visa application

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2022
Can’t I send a mail to the school to change the transcript as the courses and grades are desame just little difference in the gpa and signature?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

Yes you can but please point it out as an error not fake

Go and sin no more

Cheers
Baggiomarrio:
Can’t I send a mail to the school to change the transcript as the courses and grades are desame just little difference in the gpa and signature?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachy001(f): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2022
@dduchess90. The student copy of my transcript is written NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE. Birmingham city university is requesting for an official one to give me an unconditional offer. I have decided to go with Swansea university. Hope the transcript will not be rejected by UKVI, should I cut the part they wrote not for official use? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2022
dduchess90thanks bro but it if you can really write I would really appreciate it bpost=117799026:
Hello

Yes you can but please point it out as an error not fake

Go and sin no more

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Please guyz, a quick question..

The £55 for VI TLS, is it the MA and all dependents that will pay or just MA and the rest can walk in.

Also for Ikeja TLS, in a situation whereby the MA buys a date, can others walk in to do their biometrics or they will all have to buy dates as well?

Because if they will, then VI TLS might just be better.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello @Justwise

It seems we are back to talking about interest on borrowing POF and globus bank here.

Please help look into post by @Emaaaaa and @micnute94 and deal accordingly

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

No please do not edit or cut out a part of your transcript

Some Uni's accept student copy and others don't

Do you have your certificate?and did you submit it?

When your CAS is out you'll know what is required for your visa application, while working on your admission, try to also get another transcript from your previous Uni

Cheers

Rachy001:
@dduchess90. The student copy of my transcript is written NOT FOR OFFICIAL USE. Birmingham city university is requesting for an official one to give me an unconditional offer. I have decided to go with Swansea university. Hope the transcript will not be rejected by UKVI, should I cut the part they wrote not for official use? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ntyce(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello,

Pls, is the priority service now open to dependants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by justwise(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello @Justwise

It seems we are back to talking about interest on borrowing POF and globus bank here.

Please help look into post by @Emaaaaa and @micnute94 and deal accordingly

Cheers

Sorted.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emaaaaaaa: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Sumboobisesan:
O'Level Certificate is not part of documents submitted?

No. Transcript, Certificate and NYSC because is Master program
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2022
Gu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2022
Please help me with school I can still apply for January intake please I was disappointed by the school I applied to as early May this year.

I don’t want to stay in Nigeria next year. Please kindly suggest a school for me please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

It depends on how deep the ECO is willingly to look, some are happy to see your CAC documents others will check the status

I would advise you get it active on CAC

Cheers
president4life:
Guys, please I want to use my company cac documents as my study gap but the company is not active on cac website, does it matter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2022
Hello

Not yet

Cheers
ntyce:
Hello,

Pls, is the priority service now open to dependants?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2022
CHIMABLADE:
VERY VERY URGENT PLEASE..
duchess90, Gloriyah and other gurus in the house pls I need answer..
Pls I hope a previous visit visa refusal will have no impact on this my students visa and do they as of the refusal letter cos I don't have it...

* Again I submitted business documents in the visit visa submission but this time am planning of submitting work letter..?

* Lastly, how do I cover my study gap.
I graduated in 2010, served between 2012/2013, then started masters 2013 and finished 2015, then didn't start work 2019 till now... My question is can I put but nysc,masters and work appointment letter..?

1. No it won’t affect your student visa. You can state the reasons for refusal,no need to submit the letter.

2. Yes,you can. The proof of what you’ve been doing doesn’t have to cover the entire period. It’s just to show the ECO what you’ve been doing since graduation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2022
Sakol4life:
Please help me with school I can still apply for January intake please I was disappointed by the school I applied to as early May this year.

I don’t want to stay in Nigeria next year. Please kindly suggest a school for me please

Most schools if not all are currently closed for January intake.

I would advice you look for schools that have April/ may intake.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2022
bastardson:
Please guyz, a quick question..

The £55 for VI TLS, is it the MA and all dependents that will pay or just MA and the rest can walk in.

Also for Ikeja TLS, in a situation whereby the MA buys a date, can others walk in to do their biometrics or they will all have to buy dates as well?

Because if they will, then VI TLS might just be better.

The VI TLS fee is for all applicants.

I think so but they need to have an appointment regardless of the date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Can I still applied to Teeside University, I hope it’s never too late cause I can see that some of their courses are still open for January intake and even Teeside seem to be affordable as I can see courses of 8,500 with 4000 initial payment.

My issue is that will I be able to secure an admission with them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Donbigi2(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
onyiokoye:
£1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London
£1,023 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses outside London
official rate for calculation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ntyce(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not yet

Cheers

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2022
toolluu:
thank you. my offer is for January

Please was it direct application or it was via the school's agent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2022
Yes
Donbigi2:
official rate for calculation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.