Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1050681 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello

Submit the ones your have,that should be fine

Cheers
Oririann:
Good evening
Please do I need to get reference Leyte from the three offices I worked for to cover for study gap.
Two gave reference but the other one isn’t forth coming o.. I kept calling and now he is not picking up.
Please advise?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello

Already responded

Cheers
deawesomest:

Gurus, help us answer this guy o. A friend of mine has both Naira and Dollars and is asking the same!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello

Sorry that this happened

However,I doubt you will get a refund since your visa was successfully and you didn't travel to the UK

Do you have evidence of the constant chasing with UKVI and discussion with your Uni??

Cheers

Alwaysfavour:
Good day gurus in the house

@Dduchess90's

My visa came out really late after 2 escalations, at such, I couldn't meet up with my enrollment and the school insist that defer till next September, pls i need advice on how i can get my IHS refund back.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello

Your question is not clear can your rephrase it?

Cheers
kymkym:

Good morning

Please I have few questions.

If the POF account submitted is just 3 months old?
If one submitted ol3 account different from the POF account and the funds in the account is not up to the required amount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello

The worst case scenario is that you will be moved to the next session

Wait till you hear from the Uni

Cheers.
alfonso36:
That's the message my school sent to me yesterday, please gurus in the House, what are my chances? I've already gone through the process of IOM, waiting for CBN to debit my account and I received this from the school. Please I'm scared , will they revoke my admission??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello

I don't know what the concern is,please run your account like you would on a normal day

There are no rules on the amount and number of transaction on any account

Cheers

Lazbourne007:
Blessed Evening Fam!

Thanks for your guidance and support so far.

I have the POF in a new account, please how can I keep it busy with transactions.

1. I read somewhere I should only do transaction of 5k below thrice or twice daily to avoid suspicious. Please how true is this?

2. I have friends with registered business name can they send up to N200-100k once a week and tag the narration as "Sales Commission"

3. What again do you advice.

Thanking you in anticipation

Cc: @Gloriyah, @dduchess90 @justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanks momma. I am very sick for what I went through today.
Collecting the certificate, I found my name, passport number and every other details were in order
I never saw the gender issue
dduchess90:
Hello

Minor error I won't be concerned,it expires in 6months anyway

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
babamillli:
Pls has anyone done TB test in Lagos .. is there much crowd there
Normal level
There is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Apostlelong(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening house. Please I got my collection mail today and I used dhl, is it possible I get it delivered tomorrow and also I will not be at home tomorrow can it be received by any of my family member
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
badassProdigy:

dats too high nau
very high. I didn't know what to say
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysfavour: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Sorry that this happened

However,I doubt you will get a refund since your visa was successfully and you didn't travel to the UK

Do you have evidence of the constant chasing with UKVI and discussion with your Uni??

Cheers

Thank you for your response, yes i do,v i even sent them complaint. I collected my passport on 13/10/2022 and the enrollment ended on 14/10/2022. The school sent me mail not to come since i didn't meet the enrollment.

So you know, I did bio aug 20, call and issue was escalated on the 12 of sept., another escalation on 4 of October. All this while, i didn't receive any NSF mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by patty10: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello guys,

How real is this Pay4Me app? I want to use it to pay my school fees. Does it work?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lazbourne007: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thank you ma

Gloriyah:

You can make transactions on your account. It’s your account just make sure the required funds are intact.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Draybaba0103(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Draybaba0103:
Good evening everyone, please anyone with a list of schools that accept HND for Masters?
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Pls I need your assistance with this guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
patty10:
Hello guys,

How real is this Pay4Me app? I want to use it to pay my school fees. Does it work?

Na black market rate dem dey use o....hope you know

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Barzoid:

Please, when I'm asked for qualifications, since I'm going for post graduate studies should I only send my university transcripts or also add secondary school transcript
Just university transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oddguy: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
They are now using black market rates now, they stopped cbn rates yesterday
patty10:
Hello guys,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
alfonso36:
That's the message my school sent to me yesterday, please gurus in the House, what are my chances? I've already gone through the process of IOM, waiting for CBN to debit my account and I received this from the school. Please I'm scared , will they revoke my admission??
Derby is a a useless school. Some who already made payment were deferred to September 2023 intake .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
I went to my former boss where I did my NYSC in 2019 cos I don't want to use my present work reference letter but my former boss insisted that I include the name of the school which will cost me extra fee as I will have to print all the school's names on different letterhead. Assuming I want to apply to 10 schools now I have to name it in the letter one by one or else she won't sign. I want her to use “at your university” so I can use one scan copy for different universities. What do you advise?

Please I need an answer to all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by roland2rule(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please help, I need advice on my 5 years study gap as a freelance writer working with clients on Upwork. How can I proof my study gap since freelancing may not be consider an employment and I don't have any employment letter?

August 2017: Graduated from Uni.
Nov, 2017 to Oct, 2018: NYSC
June 2017 - till date: Started freelancing on Upwork as a content writer.
Late 2020, I started learning programming on YouTube for career change.
August 2021 - till date: Joined a company in Lagos as a software developer (voluntary work) for experience to solidify my programming skills. I got one reference letter from this company that I used to apply for admission in September.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
naxclimpsey:
I went to my former boss where I did my NYSC in 2019 cos I don't want to use my present work reference letter but my former boss insisted that I include the name of the school which will cost me extra fee as I will have to print all the school's names on different letterhead. Assuming I want to apply to 10 schools now I have to name it in the letter one by one or else she won't sign. I want her to use “at your university” so I can use one scan copy for different universities. What do you advise?

Do it and rest. Colored printing shouldn't be more than 200NGN, x 10 = 2,000NGN. Why do you want to lose sleep over this?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Your question is not clear can your rephrase it?

Cheers

Sorry about that.

My question has to do with the that was asked to submit accounts for 2020.

My question: If the POF account that is submitted is just 3 months old, how does one answer UKVI then?

If old account is submitted but different from the POF account initially submitted, can that be accepted as right response to the NSF raised?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mallamai:

https://www.hull.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/taught/social-work-ma

Thank you

It’s 10k per year. You might want to confirm from the school but your course is for 2years and the tuition fee is per year.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Promoter2:

Do it and rest. Colored printing shouldn't be more than 200NGN, x 10 = 2,000NGN. Why do you want to lose sleep over this?

I dont know the actual school I will be processing yet and I feel the “at your school or university “ will be less stressful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
naxclimpsey:

I dont know the actual school I will be processing yet and I feel the “at your school or university “ will be less stressful

Maybe you should finalize on the schools first.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
naxclimpsey:

So tell her your concern and if she insists, just do it. It’s to type and print, it’s not a big deal.
You’re the one in need.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by patty10: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
IFSHR:

Na black market rate dem dey use o....hope you know
Yes but they are still cheaper than FLYWIRE. And I’ve initiated form A since still waiting to be debited and my deadline to pay is tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Gloriyah:

So tell her your concern and if she insists, just do it. It’s to type and print, it’s not a big deal.
You’re the one in need.

Thank you for your timely response ma. I will see to finalise the schools I want and have them printed out. Thanks so much one again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
roland2rule:
Please help, I need advice on my 5 years study gap as a freelance writer working with clients on Upwork. How can I proof my study gap since freelancing may not be consider an employment and I don't have any employment letter?

August 2017: Graduated from Uni.
Nov, 2017 to Oct, 2018: NYSC
June 2017 - till date: Started freelancing on Upwork as a content writer.
Late 2020, I started learning programming on YouTube for career change.
August 2021 - till date: Joined a company in Lagos as a software developer (voluntary work) for experience to solidify my programming skills. I got one reference letter from this company that I used to apply for admission in September.

Thank you

They might not ask but you can always include a letter of introduction and attach proof of your freelancing work and the reference letter from your present company.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
Promoter2:

Maybe you should finalize on the schools first.

Exactly what I will do tomorrow. Thank you sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
patty10:

Yes but they are still cheaper than FLYWIRE. And I’ve initiated form A since still waiting to be debited and my deadline to pay is tomorrow

Oh ok..I get
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Alwaysfavour:
Good day gurus in the house

@Dduchess90's

My visa came out really late after 2 escalations, at such, I couldn't meet up with my enrollment and the school insist that defer till next September, pls i need advice on how i can get my IHS refund back.

So sorry about this.
You would have to write to UKVI including the mail you received from your school letting them know you won’t be coming to the UK. It’s clearly not your fault.
Your IHS would be refunded but not your visa fee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.