Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000294 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sambless2013: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hello house, please can I still find a school for January admission with affordable tuition fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
sambless2013:
Hello house, please can I still find a school for January admission with affordable tuition fee?

I doubt but you can try.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biazarre(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
People in d house, Pls why is both visa fee and health insurance as high as 950k for a 9months postgraduate program..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Guys cituation were I widraw my application with Canada embersy do I have to talk about it filling Uk applications there is actually nothing like widraw any way.. I widraw the application because it was taking too long so I don’t know if I should talk about it mean why fear is no column that talk about widraw applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ifymm: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goodevening all,please I want to choose assisted service.Hope no issues.
Becos it has closer date more than self service.
I want to amend from self service to assisted service.
Kindly advice.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
biazarre:
People in d house, Pls why is both visa fee and health insurance as high as 950k for a 9months postgraduate program..
2years will be how much please?

I thought health insurance was £470 per year and £363 is visa fee. And You pay at official rate unless you opted for other premium services.
Please Gurus in the house should answer oooooo!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nina85: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
What i meant is August 19th has been disbursed. ie. Those debited 5k on the 19th.

Since yours was the next working day which is monday 22, you should be next in line for disbursement.

Once adb supervisor approves and you get debited 5k, the day the 5k got debited is when you joined the queue.

Hopefully monday or tuesday you should receive debit alert

kymkym:

Thanks so much.

August 20 was Saturday.
I submitted my August 19
Its approved by ADB supervisor at branch August 22
I was equally debited 5k August 22

With my own understanding, once the form is approved by The ADB supervisor at the branch, then you get debited 5k

Approval is done from Monday to Friday.

Just an observation anyway.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Quote it in pounds biko
biazarre:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
What do you mean by official rate.

Can you elaborate?

zanebaddo:
2years will be how much please?

I thought health insurance was £470 per year and £363 is visa fee. And You pay at official rate unless you opted for other premium services.
Please Gurus in the house should answer oooooo!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kollinburg: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
hi guys

good to be here again

please does anyone knows what is wrong with the ihs calculator on the website as its giving me zero for a 13 month course in bcu

i need to know what to pay exactly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medonatty45: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Submit the reference letter you have from current job and your CAC

Please ensure it matches your CV

Cheers
my current job is my small business. I cant reference myself i believe. I am gathering my docs in readiness for visa application. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
KTEC:
What do you mean by official rate.

Can you elaborate?

CBN rate na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
zanebaddo:
CBN rate na

I still do not understand.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by timestwo: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Please what bank are you talking about?

KTEC:
What i meant is August 19th has been disbursed. ie. Those debited 5k on the 19th.

Since yours was the next working day which is monday 22, you should be next in line for disbursement.

Once adb supervisor approves and you get debited 5k, the day the 5k got debited is when you joined the queue.

Hopefully monday or tuesday you should receive debit alert

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Submit the reference letter you have from current job and your CAC

Please ensure it matches your CV

Cheers
What of someone that only runs a small business and doesn't have a CAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KTEC: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
timestwo:
Please what bank are you talking about?

First bank

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nina85:
Please help guys!!!
Teesside requested for my bank statement to show I have the 4000gbp deposit, which I sent to them on the 18th and they acknowledged receiving on the 19th of October… now I am thinking of sending them an email asking about my application status so that I can meet up with visa processing and resumption, or Should I still be patient? I applied for the January 2023 intake. No conditional or unconditional offer yet. ��

Also, University of South Wales requested for my cv which I sent to them on the 9th of oct, they acknowledged receiving it on the 11th of oct, since then I haven’t heard anything from them. Should I send them a follow up email? Or I should wait for their response. The start date of the course is February 2023.

Hi
I have a sister given conditional offer by Teesside.

The conditions are 4k deposit and qualification check.

She is having difficulty submitting the form for the qualification check.

She keeps getting the message due to ongoing strike in Nigeria university, the school could not do a qualification check.

Please what can she do to move forward?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
dave0450:
Please guru in the house, I combined ssce result (NECO and WAEC) when I got admission can I upload both during application for postgraduate course
Hell no. Upload where you pass English. Thats ok

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sard(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Swagsultan1:
I have NECO, will it be accepted?
Yes, the school accepts NECO.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
KTEC:

I still do not understand.

I have not gotten to this stage but I know people pay NHS and Visa fee online at a particular rate which is considered official rate not the black market rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nina85: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=kymkym post=117955037]

Hi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dtol17(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
High, I’m going to Essex, I’d like to reach out to you on other topics. Please advise
Fibonacci2021:
Anyone going to the University of Essex who needs to share an apartment should kindly send me a DM.
FYI...I have a dependent spouse.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosville(f): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Help!!!

So I decided to go ahead to apply for admissions for January 2023 while renewing my passport.

I have a conditional offer now, but my passport is taking forever.

Does anyone have any strong connection in Akure that can help fast track my collection in two days max I have done my capturing since the beginning of the month.

If anyone can help, please do!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dtol17(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
How long after payment did it take to get the questionnaire?
Goodbetterbest:
On the applicant portal you'll see your tasks and next steps. Have you gotten your PRID number before you make your deposit? If not your deposit will hang. Go to your applicant portal and keep following the steps. Scroll all the way down.

They stated for January intake CAS process and issuance will be October. Exactly October 1st I got my questionaire.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mamalano: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good evening all, please I need someone who will be traveling between 3rd-6th of December from Lagos to Manchester through British Airways. I will be traveling with more than one infant and so need assistance. Let me know before you book the ticket so we can negotiate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phatkings: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Skolex5:

The queue is mad , some people 2 months without debits , ther is shortage of FX.
Try and buy pounds at black market rate and do the needful before pounds attains 900.

Cheers

Some people got debited in September and it stayed a week or two weeks before debit my friend own stayed 3 days seif
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2022
roland2rule:
Please help, I need advice on my 5 years study gap as a freelance writer working with clients on Upwork. How can I proof my study gap since freelancing may not be consider an employment and I don't have any employment letter?

August 2017: Graduated from Uni.
Nov, 2017 to Oct, 2018: NYSC
June 2017 - till date: Started freelancing on Upwork as a content writer.
Late 2020, I started learning programming on YouTube for career change.
August 2021 - till date: Joined a company in Lagos as a software developer (voluntary work) for experience to solidify my programming skills. I got one reference letter from this company that I used to apply for admission in September.

Thank you

Go to your page on Upwork > Reports > Certificate of Earnings

The certificate contains when you joined the platform, your last one year earnings, 6 or 5 months earnings, and the current month earnings. This is the document you needed for referencing. Just check it out!

All the best!

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Mamalano:
Good evening all, please I need someone who will be traveling between 3rd-6th of December from Lagos to Manchester through British Airways. I will be traveling with more than one infant and so need assistance. Let me know before you book the ticket so we can negotiate. Thanks

Good evening madam,

I have been trying to book for my family via British Airways, pls did you book through agent or in their website,

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.