Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023312 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masterkey101: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gloriyah:

You’re not done with the application. Click on continue. Priority is paid for on the TLs site.

Please, can I use Nigerian card (Zenith bank) to pay for Flexi appointment on the TLS website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MznAirA(f): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
zanebaddo:
Please has anybody been debited by UBA(Form A) lately ?
when did you initiate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
MznAirA:
when did you initiate?
26 October. I'm just worried that it is still at adb reviewer stage. I was told that it takes 4 to 6 weeks now so I want to know how long before it goes to the next stage.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello dduches90, Gloriyah and gurus in the house.

I need answers to this questions please

My POF to collect CAS will be ready on 28 of Nov. But my TB test/certificate will be ready on the 6th of Dec.

My question is Should i wait till 7th of Dec before i put in for visa application please?

And how i do i count my 28days for visa application please

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cherishpearl:
okay,but the premaster is 8months and school fee is 14500 of which I was asked to pay deposit of 7250….I want to know when I can complete the remaining.just want to know if it’s something I can do
Thats too much. Don't spend that huge amount of money on pre master.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Getset:

Are you saying it's possible for UKVI to request for additional document without sending a second mail, an NSF mail?

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hello. please i'm looking for accomodation in dundee or close by area for a family of 4 to be available by January or December ending. Please your help Is appreciated. Preferably 2 bedroom flat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Haykaybecks:
Hello dduches90, Gloriyah and gurus in the house.

I need answers to this questions please

My POF to collect CAS will be ready on 28 of Nov. But my TB test/certificate will be ready on the 6th of Dec.

My question is Should i wait till 7th of Dec before i put in for visa application please?

And how i do i count my 28days for visa application please

Thank you.

You can start you visa application after getting your CAS, book your biometrics appointment and when your TB certificate is ready, you can upload and submit on the tls website if you’re choosing the self service option.

You can use the same bank statement you submitted for CAS for visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Masterkey101:

Please, can I use Nigerian card (Zenith bank) to pay for Flexi appointment on the TLS website?

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaykay2022: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
@dduchess90, please do you have anyone who has gone through this route?

kaykay2022:
M People, please is there anybody here who has applied for a 16 or 17 years old? What evidence were provided? Are we supposed to use our own details for the requirements below or the child's?

a bank statement
credit card bills
driving licence
NHS registration document
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
For me my application was on adb reviewer till the day it changed, moved to the disburbment supervisor and I got debited the same day, school got it the second
zanebaddo:
26 October. I'm just worried that it is still at adb reviewer stage. I was told that it takes 4 to 6 weeks now so I want to know how long before it goes to the next stage.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Greathand01: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Please like how much is the living expenses for a 1yr old baby and how much is the visa fee and IHS. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
cincolaze:
For me my application was on adb reviewer till the day it changed, moved to the disburbment supervisor and I got debited the same day, school got it the second
wow okay nice, i was told mine would be due by 2/12/22. could you tell me the time yours took?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Please guys this was what I saw on my cas mail I got. Please what am I to submit at the embassy? Tb cert, pof and what please? There are no other documents listed on the cas statement sent to me

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Buez:
Please guys this was what I saw on my cas mail I got. Please what am I to submit at the embassy? Tb cert, pof and what please? There are no other documents listed on the cas statement sent to me

This CAS it from my school..
U will submit those documents in ur offer evidence...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Greathand01:
Please like how much is the living expenses for a 1yr old baby and how much is the visa fee and IHS. Thank you

It’s the same fee a partner dependent would pay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
CHIMABLADE:

This CAS it from my school..
U will submit those documents in ur offer evidence...
University of portsmouth? Please can I have your contact? Or rather drop mine?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Buez:

The documents you need is submit is stated on your CAS(Bsc certificate, proof of English).
You’re also submitting your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Buez: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gloriyah:

The documents you need is submit is stated on your CAS(Bsc certificate, proof of English).
You’re also submitting your CAS.
thank you. But I only submitted medium of instruction (MOI) while applying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Buez:
University of portsmouth? Please can I have your contact? Or rather drop mine?
My coursemate drop ur number..!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Focus99:
You mean the £5000 is both for the deposit as enrollment at Lincoln?

Once you pay the £5000 you will be eligible to start the enrollment process but this is for the September and January 2023/24 intake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heryourdayji: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is it true that dependants have only up to 6 months to join the MA in the UK, after which they wont be able to do so again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etohng: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2022
JaySterling:
Thank you so much ma’am

Also, after my 28 days and I print out the statement, it would only be one page and about 3-5 transactions showing on the statement for the 28 day period

Or must it show 28 transactions?

Please clarify me ma’am ?

You have to make transactions as much as you can (ie debit and credit) especially on the 28th day provided you did not go beyond the required amount and print on the 29th day and send to your school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 12:48am On Nov 22, 2022
[it took 20days quote author=zanebaddo post=118580501] wow okay nice, i was told mine would be due by 2/12/22. could you tell me the time yours took?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Osense10: 12:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Please am actually looking for work ��� Dudley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Efep: 1:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Please who can tell me schools in uk that I can apply with just my waec results to study nursing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by luvlyoracle(m): 1:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Where will i start from for a single guy that just finished sch and wants to travel?

Where are there better jobs in uk?
Which course pay higher after graduation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 5:31am On Nov 22, 2022
jayl1:
Good day everyone.
Is there anyone who did biometric at Ikeja Tls on 15th ( Standard ) in the house ? I know most people who did priority on said date have gotten Brp mail.

Good morning.

Have you had anything?

I did my on 14th at Ikeja ( standard).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Juwonlee: 6:03am On Nov 22, 2022
@dduchess90

Can I work full time as a student before the start of my program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello

If you arrive early (1 month) before your studies,get an accommodation, your brp,open account, register with the NHS, then apply for jobs,get shortlisted, then perhaps yes

Please note that most companies will employ you on a part time basis in line with your visa conditions

In the current clime in the UK, this is almost unrealistic

Cheers

Juwonlee:
@dduchess90

Can I work full time as a student before the start of my program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello

You have to do your own research if you want to study, you will be able to answer the questions you have raised

Cheers
luvlyoracle:
Where will i start from for a single guy that just finished sch and wants to travel?

Where are there better jobs in uk?
Which course pay higher after graduation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.