Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1050500 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hello

My apologies then, I thought you had not declared all

A cover letter stating the omission and the date of the remaining refusal can be added

It should be fine, much better than not declaring all

All the best

Cheers
Deefantastic115:
I declared 4 refusals . 3 Uk and 1 US. I have always declared 1 US refusal along with my Uk refusals in the past 3 Uk visit applications in 2012,2014 and 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

I had a quick look for you and I would say same.(see screenshot)

Hopefully someone in your Uni can add to this

It seems you have to meet the conditions before the deposit, however,keep an eye on any Information from your Uni incase it changes

Cheers

Thanks so much ma. The journey just began!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Opsops:

So sorry about this.surely ,you will have the results on the 9 week.
You will need to go for sputum test which takes 3 days.
Every 7am in the morning.
Don't you go for treatment in the past?
Only if you don't mind paying additional fee,can you check Qlife or other recommended TB office if the results can be different but please am not sure of this but perhaps you treated it in the past
Best wishes.

That's why I encourage people that immediately you got your admission please go for TB test. The waiting always seems forever

As regards this, I want to book an appointment at Q-life next week Monday and I also did another chest x-ray at a different hospital today just to be sure and it came out clear, the doctor said I don’t have tb anymore. Pls hope the test I’m about to do at Q-life does not affect the pending one I have at IOM.

I await your response. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ourhumanity: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thank you. But who should be the main applicant? The wife who is a dependent as the site is not accepting the husband who is already in UK again as main applicant.

Gloriyah:

Visa category: settlement & Dependants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
LizzieBrace:
Please house who has information or heard of personal experiences about BPP university in London?
I’ve been reading reviews online and it’s quite scary
Please help ��

Please share the reviews if you don't mind. I have a friend that got admission there for February. Please share God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Armakah:
I just got a collection mail and DHL is delivering
I’m sure i won’t be at home when they come. Can my husband pick up on my behalf and what does he need to be able to do that please?

Meanwhile i got no BRP mail, no NSF either, kinda makes me worried

Biometrics was on Monday at Ikeja.. Priority visa
I dont know why they are not sending brp mail of recent, my dependant just got collection mail today too and no brp mail also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ruth1212:

As regards this, I want to book an appointment at Q-life next week Monday and I also did another chest x-ray at a different hospital today just to be sure and it came out clear, the doctor said I don’t have tb anymore. Pls hope the test I’m about to do at Q-life does not affect the pending one I have at IOM.

I await your response. Thank you

Regardless of any other clinic you go for the TB test, I think that IOM will always show the scars even if you no longer has it.
Doing it again at Q-Life won't have any effect on the pending one but I pray it come out negative.
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teeenterprise: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please when was your dependants biometrics?
Jacobesther123:

I dont know why they are not sending brp mail of recent, my dependant just got collection mail today too and no brp mail also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jacobesther123:

Maybe people that their visa has been transferred to vac can send mail for their brp as in the previous page (the process),so you can all be sure that your visa is successful.
I understand how you all feel.
It will surely end in praise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
pbandious:
Thanks

please what is the category of TB certificate, proof of fund and CAS

TB: travel & residency
CAS: studies
POF : Financial evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
naxclimpsey:
I just got admission offer for September next year but the initial deposit wasn’t started in the letter only school fees and document I need to provide to be offered unconditional.

@dduchess89 @Gloriyah @Justwise and others please .

What school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihuoma001: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jacobesther123:

Please when was the bio?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Opsops:

Regardless of any other clinic you go for the TB test, I think that IOM will always show the scars even if you no longer has it.
Doing it again at Q-Life won't have any effect on the pending one but I pray it come out negative.
I wish you all the best

Amen ..Thank you so much, I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
ourhumanity:
Thank you. But who should be the main applicant? The wife who is a dependent as the site is not accepting the husband who is already in UK again as main applicant.

One of your dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LizzieBrace: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jacobesther123:

Please share the reviews if you don't mind. I have a friend that got admission there for February. Please share God bless you

They are a lot, you can google it
Out of 10 reviews 9 are terrible not just bad... most especially for international students
I’m considering looking elsewhere
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adejokefad: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thank you very much @ gloriyah, God bless you
Gloriyah:

The documents you submitted to get your admission, marriage certificate (family pictures etc) and employment letter/reference or certifications as proof of study gap (if any).

Ihs payment is done after your visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by leadborn: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
House, please which uk universities are highly reputed for providing full or, at least 50 percent funding for masters program. I have a very lean purse, help me abeg

Cc: dduchess90 and all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
naxclimpsey:
I just got admission offer for September next year but the initial deposit wasn’t started in the letter only school fees and document I need to provide to be offered unconditional.

The documents you need to provide must be stated in the conditional offer letter and the details for the initial payment will be stated in your unconditional offer letter....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
@Duchess @Gloriyah @justwise
PLS WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED FOR TB TEST AT IOM..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
LordIsaac:

How far with the telex....any show?

I finally received it on Sunday evening, and the school confirmed they received the funds 2 days ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Teeenterprise:
Please when was your dependants biometrics?

7th November
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Opsops:

Maybe people that their visa has been transferred to vac can send mail for their brp as in the previous page (the process),so you can all be sure that your visa is successful.
I understand how you all feel.
It will surely end in praise.

Amen
He will be there to collect tomorrow morning sef,the brp letter might be inside the passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ibodlauren01:

The documents you need to provide must be stated in the conditional offer letter and the details for the initial payment will be stated in your unconditional offer letter....

Thanks for your reply bro. Not a document per se just waec scratch card to confirm my English proficiency
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ihuoma001:

Please when was the bio?

7/11
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Gloriyah:

What school?

Plymouth ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
LizzieBrace:

They are a lot, you can google it
Out of 10 reviews 9 are terrible not just bad... most especially for international students
I’m considering looking elsewhere

Wow
Thanks will look out for it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saintmaker01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Good evening guys,
Please, I need help!!!
I just received my CAS and I want to start my VISA application for January intake, please between Lagos and Abuja which State is their visa application faster?

Secondly, are there still option for priority visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
luvlyoracle:

Sorry i meant house hold items.
which state ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adeblow(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=Cherishpearl post=118570336][/quote]
This is Birmingham City University. What intake please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by famto4luv2004(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please after biometric, do I still need to leave my Pof running till decision is received or I can move it?

Please help @dduchess90 and @gloriyah.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadd2: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
naxclimpsey:

Congratulations..which university is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.