Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1049998 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwatomisin90: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mzvelvet:
Call their numbers. They don't have any test dates for November though.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mzvelvet:
WAEC and errors na 5&6
Even the digital certificate platform has lots of issues.

The council no longer corrects Date of birth errors..you will need to get an affidavit.

If you can find the waec press release about their stand on date of birth errors..attach it as well and mail it to your school with the affidavit and birth cert. That should work.

My own certificate error is gender related..the matter just tire me

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by xtianengr: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good day guys, pls I need clarification I used #570 against pounds for my POF and currently Oando is on #535.69 I am afraid if it will reach #570 in the next 30days, I am really concerned about this, I just did the POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oluwatomisin90:

Thank you

ukmedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
xtianengr:
Good day guys, pls I need clarification I used #570 against pounds for my POF and currently Oando is on #535.69 I am afraid if it will reach #570 in the next 30days, I am really concerned about this, I just did the POF.

Then add more money.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
meljoe:
What about what I have been doing after nysc ? It’s not necessary ?

They most likely won’t ask since your study gap isn’t much but if they do, you can submit the document you have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Folowomuke: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
heykims:

What of someone that runs an online business and doesn't have any tax returns to show?

Your cac documents alone is OK..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by xtianengr: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
I am worried too, I did mine on #570 to a pound currently it's on #535.69 can it reach #570 in the next 30 days.
Coolcube:
Oanda rate is rising. Applicants are to be careful when calculating.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by xtianengr: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
If I add more money I hope the 28days count will not be affected
Gloriyah:

Then add more money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Okay thanks

Gloriyah:

They most likely won’t ask since your study gap isn’t much but if they do, you can submit the document you have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pedrilo: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
I wish to know the steps to process form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jorez: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Go to cbn trade system portal,you can Google it,make sure your bvn is linked to your mail else go get that done first in your bank
pedrilo:
I wish to know the steps to process form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focus9ja: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good evening house, please who knows if Ikeja tls allow family walk in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mzvelvet:
WAEC and errors na 5&6
Even the digital certificate platform has lots of issues.

The council no longer corrects Date of birth errors..you will need to get an affidavit.

If you can find the waec press release about their stand on date of birth errors..attach it as well and mail it to your school with the affidavit and birth cert. That should work.

My own certificate error is gender related..the matter just tire me

Thanks man, this is another intelligent move...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
xtianengr:
If I add more money I hope the 28days count will not be affected

Not when your pof isn’t lower than what’s required. You can add 200/250k. I believe the rate would drop.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Stivinmesi:
You can use an affidavit
so using an affidavit means, no need to write any letter again regarding the waec error or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Caliso(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Visa Alert!!!

Learnt a lot from following this thread and here to share my experience to also help and encourage others. Got 5 schools in September but wanted my spouse to school to enable me work, even though she had previously done MBA in Uk but was online, now wanted to do master in social work. Coventry made a case of progression and successfully defended it with UKVI and gave her admission but later started internal delays, we gave up waiting and requested for refund because we already paid 8k pounds as deposit......and were refunded after 7weeks. I then applied and was waiting for my spouse to try again for January 2023, when it was obvious it wasnt gonna be successful, i decided to meet the condition of my offer and pay deposit!!!

Application date: 15th September.
Conditional offer: 20th September.
Conditions for offer met and deposit payment: 24th October.
Unconditional offer received and place confirmed: 25th October.
CAS received: 26th October.
Visa Application: 26th October ( applied same night i got the CAS, no waiting)
Biometric: 31st October ( luckily saw a regular slot on 31st and not even VIP)
Visa out: 4th November ( 4 days after biometrics!!! Yes you read that right, i met conditions for offer and was holding my visa just 1 week later, Miraculous!!!)

Note: Family of 4, POF was not even in my account as the applying student, was in my spouse's account because we used hers for previous application and there was no time to start transferring to my account and waiting for another 1 month.

Documents submitted

Passport for everyone
Marriage certificate
Consent letter from my spouse authorizing me to use the fund in her account for payments since we were all applying together.
Proof of source of income ( attached 3 months payslip)
Transcript
BSC and NECO certificates
Authorization letter as parents of the kids.
TB certificates ( was about 1 week to expiration date)

Wish everyone success.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jona48(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Seqe:

I don't like schools that treat its international students like that. I don't want another wahala
If it's Bradford, I followed them up with mails after sending my POF and TB test result. I will advice you to do the same
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Caliso(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Godfavour2020:
Hlo good morning all, I just got conditional offer from Ulster University, Birmingham campus which goes this way.

Thank you for your application to study Extended MSc International Business with Data Analytics at Ulster University Birmingham Branch Campus. I am pleased to confirm that we have assessed your application and we are pleased to issue you a Conditional Offer of a place on the programme providing that you meet the following conditions:

Conditions: 'Provide a supporting letter to clarify your DOB discrepancy between Passport and WAEC transcript'

I have March 2nd on my International passport which is the correct one and March 3rd on my waec certificate which is the incorrect one. Please help me out on how I can go about this.

Thanks all

Go to the court and swear an affidavit stating clearly the WAEC and International passport DOB discrepancy. Additionally, ask any lawyer you know for Notary office and also get Notary affidavit clearly signed and sealed, stating the discrepancy and then aligning and stating the correct one. Scan and send to the school and you are covered. Remember to attach both letters during your visa application. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
pbandious:
Thanks. Payment was successful and appointment well booked. Or I am missing something ni? Below is the screenshot of the appointment via TLS website
Pls help us ooo

why will you pick 10:15. You are not suppose to pick anything 15. Unless you are ready to pay like £900 or £1000

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saintmaker01(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good evening guys,
Please when one pay for priority visa, is there any confirmation email to show for the payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Caliso:
Visa Alert!!!

Learnt a lot from following this thread and here to share my experience to also help and encourage others. Got 5 schools in September but wanted my spouse to school to enable me work, even though she had previously done MBA in Uk but was online, now wanted to do master in social work. Coventry made a case of progression and successfully defended it with UKVI and gave her admission but later started internal delays, we gave up waiting and requested for refund because we already paid 8k pounds as deposit......and were refunded after 7weeks. I then applied and was waiting for my spouse to try again for January 2023, when it was obvious it wasnt gonna be successful, i decided to meet the condition of my offer and pay deposit!!!

Application date: 15th September.
Conditional offer: 20th September.
Conditions for offer met and deposit payment: 24th October.
Unconditional offer received and place confirmed: 25th October.
CAS received: 26th October.
Visa Application: 26th October ( applied same night i got the CAS, no waiting)
Biometric: 31st October ( luckily saw a regular slot on 31st and not even VIP)
Visa out: 4th November ( 4 days after biometrics!!! Yes you read that right, i met conditions for offer and was holding my visa just 1 week later, Miraculous!!!)

Note: Family of 4, POF was not even in my account as the applying student, was in my spouse's account because we used hers for previous application and there was no time to start transferring to my account and waiting for another 1 month.

Documents submitted

Passport for everyone
Marriage certificate
Consent letter from my spouse authorizing me to use the fund in her account for payments since we were all applying together.
Proof of source of income ( attached 3 months payslip)
Transcript
BSC and NECO certificates
Authorization letter as parents of the kids.
TB certificates ( was about 1 week to expiration date)

Wish everyone success.
Congratulations! Can I ask if your dependent visas came out with yours too same time?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yes
Saintmaker01:
Good evening guys,
Please when one pay for priority visa, is there any confirmation email to show for the payment?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good evening

Please, how does one go about booking appointment at TLS for MA such that other dependants can do walk in with her(MA)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Coolcube: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
xtianengr:
I am worried too, I did mine on #570 to a pound currently it's on #535.69 can it reach #570 in the next 30 days.

Nobody knows, but I think it gets static as some point for a while
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
kymkym:
Good evening

Please, how does one go about booking appointment at TLS for MA such that other dependants can do walk in with her(MA)? .

Any one of you can get a closer date while others do walk in with the person same date but make sure others too has a date, I mean just book them with any date. While You pay for the walk in there.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Just4life: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pls my people, i want to confirm, for those going to London with a 4k deposit paid, out of 12,500. How much shld be minimal on POF for a single?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pbandious: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
I didn't receive any email also from TLS including priority service payment, assisted service and even the appointment confirmation email sef

Saintmaker01:
Good evening guys,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pbandious: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Will my application response come out at the same time with the main applicant. MA biometric is a day before mine and paid priority service alone? Any idea

Thanks I was not careful enough to notice that. I have change it to another day which is 7:45am but assisted service even though I didn't really need any assistance, just to get closer date for biometric

yoged:
why will you pick 10:15. You are not suppose to pick anything 15. Unless you are ready to pay like £900 or £1000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please @Gloriyah @dduchess90 @Opsops and please anyone. My spouse will join me later as their passport is not ready. What should I do here please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wagzie01: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
xtianengr:

Good evening house, pls what happens if the difference between the required POF and the money in the account is like 35k higher than the needed POF ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by robify01: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Gloriyah:

It’s better to go for full time. Most schools don’t give part time admission to international applicants.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.