Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (999397 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Godfavour2020: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2022
IFSHR:

Yaba office is more of administration and less of technical assistance....ogba is the best you should have gone to....but since you are on your way to the yaba office...if you don't get fast assistance...try speak to any of those women u find outside wey dey always do typing and stuff...dem dey Sabi person wey fit help
Okay thanks sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ITboymartin(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Please can a submitted bank statement be replaced before appointment date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Lol. Why are you like this? Be nice jor.

cleancars247:

Go to Waec office at Ogba . They will collect 15k it's a coded stuff if you like go there and be shouting someone on NL said it's done here now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mzvelvet: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2022
Godspeed! Please give us update when you are done. Also help us ask what the process is to correct gender error on certificate. Thank you

Godfavour2020:
Boss don't be too harsh on me na sad Thanks boss. Btw I am on my way to Yaba office already hope they can also assist there codedly as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by master007: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2022
Good day House, Please can you confirm how many days it takes Northumbria university to issue CAS after confirming your deposit payment and having an unconditional offer. Mine is already (1) week waiting.
Please can anyone advise on the closest available date for Biometric capturing in Lagos either Ikeja or VI? Just for planning purpose incase my CAS drops today. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2022
You don't need an immigration lawyer for AR. Just apply for AR stating why you think that the refusal was wrong and include evidence of your unspent funds in your account while also including receipts for the portion that has been spent towards bills, rent, tuition etc.
Jacobesther123:

Good evening @dduchess90,so I disturbed those people today again until they finally sent my husband's decision letter to his mail today,the eco refused his visa because he thought the money was recycled. But it's not I have all documents to back it up which I did silly mistake of not adding at the point of application thinking the Eco will send NSF requesting for it if need be,but too bad he or she did not. And I count it to be a great mistake on my part I should have uploaded the documents to back it up at the initial stage. I paid additional 2500 pound at enrolment,my house rent is 545 pounds per month and I have spent roughly 3 months now and I have evidence of all these that I was suppose to upload at ones and I have statement of account of my Llyold account for all my grocery shopping since I arrived. It's so painful because I have evidence that I thought the Eco will ask and I will send I guess we are not lucky on that. But we were given opportunity of AR and I have contacted an immigration lawyer here to act on our behalf to make the AR swift and smooth. Or what do you think about the AR?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
It's okay. Decisions to travel or not to travel can change at any time and the ECOs know that this isn't usually cast in stone.
Damdad:
Good evening, please in the case one of my dependant’s international passport is not out . Is it okay to add their name to my application but state that they won’t be traveling with me to the Uk ? It’s asking for their passport details if I click on he is travelling with me to the Uk .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2022
It's not a new update. It's always been this way. Your POF has to mature before you submit or pay for your application online else you risk being refused.
Baggiomarrio:
Goodmorning every one .. I just head one new update now.. they said your pof must be matured before starting your application and if you start your application and pay for visa and ihs and went on to print pof a day to your bio , it might attract nfs from the Ukvi and you will be ask to provide the necessary date day want.. please how true is this ? Because printed mine 3 days to my bio am really worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2022
@dduches90 .. please say somthing on this.. have you seen any refusal because of this mistake? Goodmorning every one .. I just head one new update now.. they said your pof must be matured before starting your application and if you start your application and pay for visa and ihs and went on to print pof a day to your bio , it might attract nfs from the Ukvi and you will be ask to provide the necessary date day want.. please how true is this ? Because printed mine 3 days to my bio am really worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2022
mimilyrics:
It's not a new update. It's always been this way. Your POF has to mature before you submit or pay for your application online else you risk being refused.
am just hearing about this now any way but have you seen any one refused because of this mistake? Because I literally took all my documents to tls because it was assisted service I choose with statement I printed out 3 days befir my bio
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Good morning

I thank everyone who responded to my qustions last time

I was able to book flex appointments for one MA and five dependants.

I have issues after successfully payment for each of the dependant and MA.

1st, non of them received payments confirmation mail from TLS but four and MA got reminder mails from TLS

I logged in to checked each dependant appointment, I discovered that the appointment for one read 'appointment not set' while for others their appointment date is show.

I did another flex appointment for the one that doesn't show. I went back to check if the appointment is set, it is now set. After the new payment, he got reminder mail but no payment confirmation mail.

The appointment is tomorrow.

Please what is the way out?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ramon212: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes.

Good morning sis, I would be marrying next year beginning. My CAS I filled that I have a dependent that would applying on my Visa but we aren't married yet. I'm applying alone soon. Please during my application what do I choose as dependent ? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by master007: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2022
kymkym:
Good morning

I thank everyone who responded to my qustions last time

I was able to book flex appointments for one MA and five dependants.

I have issues after successfully payment for each of the dependant and MA.

1st, non of them received payments confirmation mail from TLS but four and MA got reminder mails from TLS

I logged in to checked each dependant appointment, I discovered that the appointment for one read 'appointment not set' while for others their appointment date is show.

I did another flex appointment for the one that doesn't show. I went back to check if the appointment is set, it is now set. After the new payment, he got reminder mail but no payment confirmation mail.

The appointment is tomorrow.

Please what is the way out?

Please can you advise on the closest available date for Biometric booking capturing, I am expecting my CAS today and will do my Visa application today. I am just worried that I will get a close date within the first week of December.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cyclops33: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Hello, any update on your application?
Teeenterprise:
No update yet. (Standard 21/11
Those that did last week Friday haven’t gotten feedback yet also.
So we might get feedback early next week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blurpy: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2022
When booking , don’t choose Ikeja Tls
Choose Victoria island ��
Lesser crowd
Peace
master007:

Please can you advise on the closest available date for Biometric booking capturing, I am expecting my CAS today and will do my Visa application today. I am just worried that I will get a close date within the first week of December.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peacenaija(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2022
Cyclops33:
Mine is standard too, I called them yesterday and they told me a decision has been made so to look out for collection mail, hopefully today.

please tag me when you get a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2022
Please how do I get to ikeja tls from ibadan,and are their affordable hotels closer to that place? Biometrics is on Thursday,pls any idea?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stivinmesi: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Your application date is the date you paid for your Visa and IHS. Go through your Checklist print out, you will see it boldly written there.
Baggiomarrio:
no nsf, I called yesterday still awaiting decision.. but how true is this any way.. because on the day of biometric it was boldly writing on that little bag they put your pasport and other document, that the day of your biometric starts your application date ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stivinmesi: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2022
False Info @biometrics date is Application date

The day you paid your Visa and IHS fee is your application and submission date.

However, your POF must be minimum 28 days before you apply for your Visa
Baggiomarrio:
am just hearing about this now any way but have you seen any one refused because of this mistake? Because I literally took all my documents to tls because it was assisted service I choose with statement I printed out 3 days befir my bio

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2022
No dependants. When you're married, he can apply as your dependant but until then, he's not your dependant in this context.
ramon212:

Good morning sis, I would be marrying next year beginning. My CAS I filled that I have a dependent that would applying on my Visa but we aren't married yet. I'm applying alone soon. Please during my application what do I choose as dependent ? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2022
It has always been on the gov.uk site and it has been discussed at different points on this thread and previous ones.
If the money in your account was 28 days old and above before your online application submission and payment and clearly reflected on your submitted statement, you have nothing to worry about because your biometrics date isn't your application date. If it wasn't, then there's a problem.
Baggiomarrio:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Stivinmesi:
False Info.

The day you paid your Visa and IHS fee is your application and submission date.
i made the mistake already because I I printed out my bank statement after about a week before My biometric, and I submitted everything at ikeja tls using assisted service.. the thing is have we seen any one rejected because of this mistake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Stivinmesi: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Was your POF up to 28 days before you printed it?
Baggiomarrio:
i made the mistake already because I I printed out my bank statement after about a week before My biometric, and I submitted everything at ikeja tls using assisted service.. the thing is have we seen any one rejected because of this mistake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2022
master007:

I tried to look for free date from TLS site up to January, I didn't see any. I was left with no choice than to buy appointments. If you are ready to pay appointment, you will get date within 3 days or less.

My senior can correct me where am wrong.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Stivinmesi:
Was your POF up to 28 days before you printed it?
yes yess yes , and I printed it out 3 days to my bio and a week after my application online .. it was assisted service every thing was uploaded at tls centre

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pls I have two questions as MA n dependant biometric is closer and same date.

POF is in MA applicant account wife, can the husband the dependent use the POF without consent letter from her

Can We print POF a day before biometric? Thou the pof has reading since October 20th??

Pls need quick response
, thnx everyone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OluOla2019: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good afternoon

Please, how long does it take for UBA to process form A?

And what are the documents I need to upload on the trading platform?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teeenterprise: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
I don’t think you are getting it.
In summary:
1. when was your visa application date(ihs and visa fee payment)
2. What is the date range on the statement you printed?
Baggiomarrio:
yes yess yes , and I printed it out 3 days to my bio and a week after my application online .. it was assisted service every thing was uploaded at tls centre
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Baggiomarrio:

Honestly, I'm hearing this for the first time o.
I printed my statement of account a day before my bio and I wasn't queried about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.