Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002915 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please who has paid for visa fee recently...how much is it in dollars?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykay2001: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Once you meet thier conditions, they will give you unconditional offer then you go ahead to make your deposit..

✌️
MrniceG:

Yes the discount was automatically given. Deposit payment £4,000 or evidence or approved financial sponsorship following receipt of unconditional offer. Please I would like to ask if after providing the list of conditions requested, will the deposit still be paid before unconditional offer. Please see attached pix. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Haykay2001:
Once you meet thier conditions, they will give you unconditional offer then you go ahead to make your deposit..

✌️
deposit is part of condition you will provide to secure unconditional.i almost made that same mistake. If you read your unconditional offer Deposit is part of condition listed why want to exclude that..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Haykay2001:

✌️
deposit is part of condition you will provide to secure unconditional.i almost made that same mistake. If you read your unconditional offer Deposit is part of condition listed why want to exclude that..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Haykay2001:

✌️
when you read your conditional offer I meant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by danzolla32: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Anyone in this house of common going to university of Huddersfield in January ? Abeg signify

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fetrillion(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
Haykay2001:

✌️
Some schools require you make the deposit payment before you get your unconditional offer.
Pls,call them or send them a mail for you to be sure as not to waste time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
babino22:
If going to Manchester through BA and it’s stopping over at Heathrow then another flight to Manchester. Where will the boarder control (immigration) take place? Heathrow or Manchester. Any idea?

Almighty Heathrow airport off course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please friends, I have some questions and I will gladly appreciate it if answered

1 = can a BVN that is linked with a yahoo email pose as a challenge during FORM A because I heard people saying it must be a gmail

2 = can one use naira account to pay for IHS and Visa fee??

Please friends answer me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
myhero:
Please friends, I have some questions and I will gladly appreciate it if answered

1 = can a BVN that is linked with a yahoo email pose as a challenge during FORM A because I heard people saying it must be a gmail

2 = can one use naira account to pay for IHS and Visa fee??

Please friends answer me

1. Nope, as long as you can get your codes on the mail to authenticate during your application and registration, you can use your yahoo email.

2. No, you can't
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
adzedec0224:
Please how did you do it @yoged

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Anybody going to university of Bolton, January intake pls signify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by vanod: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
dirxpensive:
Please what is is the best platform to book a flight to Manchester

Book with BA, call and tell them you want to book over the phone, they'll book and give you code and you at GTBank.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ADEX0123: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pls I need answer to this my question:
Wen they said decision made does it mean dat wen it move to DMC or wen it move to VAC. pls I will appreciate if anyone can answer dis my question oo cos dat hw I av been seeing it here and I don't understand pls.

I’m so happy I will be sharing testimony here too after following here for awhile na her most of my support came from..
Cas November 19
Biometric November 22
Decision made December 2
Collection mail December 8
Brp mail December 9
Ikeja standard
Thanks so much everyone that contributes and make sure we all have smooth application process.Glory be to God[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
IFSHR:

1. Nope, as long as you can get your codes on the mail to authenticate during your application and registration, you can use your yahoo email.

2. No, you can't

Thank u so so much for tour reply. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Huddersfield here @danzolla
When is your biometric date and did you book for priority

danzolla32:
Anyone in this house of common going to university of Huddersfield in January ? Abeg signify
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2022
Still waiting for your answer @yoged

yoged:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by agarawu1985: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please guys where can I get list of schools that accept HND for Masters ..

Most of the schools am seeing aren't accepting hnd for mac.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrniceG: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
fetrillion:

Some schools require you make the deposit payment before you get your unconditional offer.
Pls,call them or send them a mail for you to be sure as not to waste time.

I will send email as well call them, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrniceG: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
danzolla32:

Thanks, I'll communicate them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ladebass: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello house, please is birth certificate needed for application for a dependent wife or just her newspaper publication and change of name document will suffice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Oluwatomisin90:

Please help me with this
@ dduchess90
@Gloriyah

The address of the main applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
ladebass:
Hello house, please is birth certificate needed for application for a dependent wife or just her newspaper publication and change of name document will suffice

Birth certificate is not needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Etsetemi88: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Biko family make una answer me.
I am the Main Applicant, my husband's organization wants to sponsor us. The company is a UK registered charity and can sponsor us. Please which documents should I request for from them apart from their account statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
agarawu1985:
Please guys where can I get list of schools that accept HND for Masters ..

Most of the schools am seeing aren't accepting hnd for mac.

Thanks

List of schools accepting HND has been posted here several times. Make use of the search bar.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saintmaker01(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good evening all,
Please how reliable is booking flight ticket with Wakanow, travelstart and all those travel agencies to UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Etsetemi88:
Biko family make una answer me.
I am the Main Applicant, my husband's organization wants to sponsor us. The company is a UK registered charity and can sponsor us. Please which documents should I request for from them apart from their account statement?

I will advice you go through the ukvi website....so u can just get the right information there....

I am sure you will need a consent letter from the sponsor company in addition to the account statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihategirls(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Guys please, I need help with a question

My proof of fund started on the 14th of November

Will my 28th day be today or tomorrow

Please help me, I don’t want to make any mistakes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fxdee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pls if someone has worked in 2 places before the present job , do I need to get references from those places (which I m sure not possible for me to get but I ve their termination letters) or I will just mention them in my cv then only present reference from only my present place of work to take care of my study gap. Pls people with similar experience should assist.. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
Ihategirls:

https://www.calculator.net/date-calculator.html?today=11%2F19%2F2022&ageat=12%2F17%2F2022&calctype=diff&addendday=1&useholiday=1&hdny=1&hdml=1&hdpd=1&hdmd=1&hdjd=1&hdid=1&hdld=1&hdcd=1&hdvd=1&hdtx=1&hdxm=1&n0=&m0=&d0=&n1=&m1=&d1=&n2=&m2=&d2=&n3=&m3=&d3=&n4=&m4=&d4=&n5=&m5=&d5=&n6=&m6=&d6=&n7=&m7=&d7=&n8=&m8=&d8=&n9=&m9=&d9=&n10=&m10=&d10=&n11=&m11=&d11=&n12=&m12=&d12=&n13=&m13=&d13=&n14=&m14=&d14=&n15=&m15=&d15=&n16=&m16=&d16=&n17=&m17=&d17=&n18=&m18=&d18=&n19=&m19=&d19=&x=74&y=21
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello
How many years study gap do you have and what fraction of it does your present work cover?

Cheers
fxdee:
Pls if someone has worked in 2 places before the present job , do I need to get references from those places (which I m sure not possible for me to get but I ve their termination letters) or I will just mention them in my cv then only present reference from only my present place of work to take care of my study gap. Pls people with similar experience should assist.. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello

Count a day after,today is Day 27.

Day 28 is tomorrow

Cheers
Ihategirls:

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.