Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009270 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Princsterry3562: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

Congratulations

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Olufe111: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Michaelkatunge:
Hello guys, please I need input of those that were in a similar situation.
MA did bio this week and wants to start running POF for 2 dependants.

Based on your experience, is it better for dependants to run POF in a separate account or to add money to MA's POF and use it instead

MA's POF expires Jan 25th

Please advice

If you know MA’s POF won’t be in the MA’s account by the time other dependants POF matures, I won’t advise you use a single account. You want to avoid explanation of huge withdrawal on the statement of account submitted for dependants.

Use separate accounts in this scenario.

Any deceit arrangement attracts a ban and even the MA’s visa could be withdrawn if already granted.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Michaelkatunge: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
Olufe111:

If you know MA’s POF won’t be in the MA’s account by the time other dependants POF matures, I won’t advise you use a single account. You want to avoid explanation of huge withdrawal on the statement of account submitted for dependants.

Use separate accounts in this scenario.

Any deceit arrangement attracts a ban and even the MA’s visa could be withdrawn if already granted.

Thanks alot for the straight to the point answer, God bless you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello

Too close

Factor in visa application delays, time in checking affordable flights,travel, settling in and getting BRP (which could be delayed)

Your target should be between 6-3months before your current visa expires and your switch to PSW

Cheers
Ochudochukatobi:

Can one apply for a dependant visa 2 months to end of the program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nellasmith25: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2023
I want to know if I should do a paid call for my spouse. I am the MA and I got my BRP decision letter on 3rd January and it was transferred to vac today being the 5th of January. My spouse own is still at dmc and we would like to travel together and we have already booked flight for 17th of this month as I have a dealine of entering on or before 20th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emmyvet(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please did any one get BRP Letter email recently before picking up passport?

Trying to find out if they are having delay in sending the BRP letter recently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 12:03am On Jan 06, 2023
Rose223:
If you use a letter from your University that the degree was gotten through English language to satisfy the English requirement for admission and When applying for visa can that be presented or does the embassy still request for IELTS since waec was not accepted for admission. Pls I need an answer to this question. Thank you all

Submit the letter. If them require IELTS them go ask you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adebeye4love(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Please university of Sunderland gave me admission and i have 50% of the tution fee
And my intention is wen i get there i will work and be paying small small wnt there be any consequences if i don't balance the remaining tution fee on time . Advise needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adebeye4love(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Anyone here studying in university of Sunderland please. Let's talk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2023
adebeye4love:
Please university of Sunderland gave me admission and i have 50% of the tution fee
And my intention is wen i get there i will work and be paying small small wnt there be any consequences if i don't balance the remaining tution fee on time . Advise needed
the consequence is that u can be withdrawn by your school and be told to come home. Please get more than half of your fees available

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2023
LoisAde:
Please I paid for courier service for tls contact. I got collection email since 29th but I didn't get a mail for the delivery and I haven't gotten my passport. I don't did not get a tracking number too. Is it possible that tls have not sent my passport? Because I am not in ikeja or lagos state so I cannot get it stroll in there. Should I travel to lagos to get or wait a few more days. I have also tried sending them emails but they didn't reply to anyone. Please, kindly advise.
tracking no is on your collection slip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chy55: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Please house,

How long does it take to collect the TB test result in Lagos for UK visa? (in a case that the person is TB free)

Also how long does it take for Police report to be ready in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CEZEJUST: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2023
chy55:
Please house,

How long does it take to collect the TB test result in Lagos for UK visa? (in a case that the person is TB free)

Also how long does it take for Police report to be ready in Lagos?

TB test from IOM is same day.

Other centers is 48hrs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2023
Pls anyone with accommodation hint at Edinburgh, pls help me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by supalastborn: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2023
Good morning everyone. Please how do I pay for priority? It's urgent, please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adigun27: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2023
Please can you please give me your number and email I want to ask about the school an requirements
adebeye4love:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by supalastborn: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2023
[quote author=giselle237 post=119757387][/quote]

Abeg how do I pay for priority boss?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello

You need to log back into your account using the sign in page for your visa application

2. Click on provide biometrics,it takes you to TLS

3. You can add priority service from there

Cheers

supalastborn:
Good morning everyone. Please how do I pay for priority? It's urgent, please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello

We always say wait till you get your visa before booking any flight

What is the count for your dependant?if it is past the 3weeks then you can make a paid call to confirm the status

Dependants can arrive at anytime,the main focus is for the MA to resume school

Cheers
Nellasmith25:
I want to know if I should do a paid call for my spouse. I am the MA and I got my BRP decision letter on 3rd January and it was transferred to vac today being the 5th of January. My spouse own is still at dmc and we would like to travel together and we have already booked flight for 17th of this month as I have a dealine of entering on or before 20th.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by humblemoi: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2023
Hi, may I ask if priority and super priority options are available to visa applicants from Nigeria?
Any idea how much these costs please?

Whilst it's school dependent, what's the average deadline for late resumption please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwatomisin90: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello House.
Please help with the calculation of how much Pof should be in the MA account.
MA has been in UK since September. Balance of school fee is 3800 pounds. Plus maintenance fee for 2 dependant. Please help me with the calculation.
@dduchess90
@Gloriyah
@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by supalastborn: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2023
dduchess90:
Hello

You need to log back into your account using the sign in page for your visa application

2. Click on provide biometrics,it takes you to TLS

3. You can add priority service from there

Cheers

Thank you... done
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Thonia012022: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2023
Dear All,

Top of the morning to you.Kindly assist

Pls I applied for Student Visa with 2 of my Dependants,did biometrics 13th of December,2022.I We didn’t get any response from UKVI but I sent a paid mail yesterday got this response below stating Standard UK Visitor.

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Standard UK visitor visas are currently taking longer than usual to be processed due to high global demand. You should bear this in mind when making travel arrangements. UKVI are working hard to process applications as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
@dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello

Based on the location of the MAs Uni the maintenance should either be

1. Within London: £845*2*9 or

2. Outside London:£680*2*9

Since the MA has been here since September, the balance of the school fees and maintenance funds should already be in the MAs account and should be able to present that plus any other evidence to show maintenance spent in school (i.e rent /bills payment)

Cheers

Oluwatomisin90:
Hello House.
Please help with the calculation of how much Pof should be in the MA account.
MA has been in UK since September. Balance of school fee is 3800 pounds. Plus maintenance fee for 2 dependant. Please help me with the calculation.
@dduchess90
@Gloriyah
@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2023
Hello

Respond to the mail saying the visa catergory is wrong and requote the correct GWF for them to verify

Cheers
Thonia012022:
Dear All,

Top of the morning to you.Kindly assist

Pls I applied for Student Visa with 2 of my Dependants,did biometrics 13th of December,2022.I We didn’t get any response from UKVI but I sent a paid mail yesterday got this response below stating Standard UK Visitor.

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. GWF068191933, GWF068223786

Standard UK visitor visas are currently taking longer than usual to be processed due to high global demand. You should bear this in mind when making travel arrangements. UKVI are working hard to process applications as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre (VAC) when your passport is ready for collection. Do not attend the VAC until you have been invited to do so.

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.
@dduchess90

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.